Mage returning to the game lf Raiding

Guild Recruitment
Mage Lf Guild, I'm coming back to the game currently 870 Ilvl, I was raiding for melodramatic when they were current on Tich we were rank 25 on the server for raiding! I would love a shot at any competitive guild! I'm looking to play competitive and get back into the game i'll pay for the transfer!
<Untimely Demise> Horde on Bloodhoof
Raid nights Friday from 9pm-12 eastern and Sunday from 9pm-11pm eastern
We are 10/11H and are full of very experienced past mythic raiders who have been playing since vanilla and others who have been playing since WOTLK. We are looking to do a little bit of mythic when we get enough people. Add my btag or message me on discord if interested.
Battlenet: Jetmax#1690
Discord: Maxdadruid#3673
Add sparktiz#1491 quick bit of into pure athletes area 52 horde 5/11 mythic tuseday Thursday 830 to 11 30 est
Bump
Hi there,

Our raid team recently decided to reform on Zuljin Horde side. We were previously Alliance on Whisperwind but due to various factors wanted to begin building anew for BFA. While the core of our team does have AoTC, much of the team is rerolling for a fresh start. Specifically we are looking for RDPS

Our primary goal will be to be a Heroic raid team but we also do want to build the right team for at least a few Mythic bosses.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern.

If you want to learn more please see the thread below and reach out to Duress#1404. Hope to hear from you

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761647518
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
14 posts
Mar 12
(Edited)
Players Against Humanity is a guild that was formed after multiple people taking breaks at certain points of the expansion but are ready to take the next expansion by storm acquiring Cutting Edge in all tiers. Almost all of our raiders have Cutting Edge experience from Emerald Nightmare, and some of us have it for Tomb of Sargeras as well. The way we plan on preparing ourselves for BfA is by working on gearing our characters and getting our feet wet in mythic content while possibly obtaining CE for Antorus as well (depending on how many players that we can acquire.) I strongly recommend anyone who has CE experience in any tier to apply as we are looking for all roles.

Raid times are T/W/TH 8:30-11:30 EST and for the time being we may only raid 2 days maximum until we can acquire 20 people. Keep in mind that we are a new forming guild, which although it can seem discouraging because you don't jump into mythic content right away, it also a great start for someone who wants t to start a new character, is just coming back to the game, or someone who wants to be part of a guild from the very beginning and being able to say you watched a guild flourish from forming to cutting edge material.

Please feel free to add me and the other officers :

Legacy#1913
Rocker#1491
Nickdalton#1872
Lamue#1936
[A] Meh 7/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps is in high demand, although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.