Returning Player LF chill Heroic Guild

Guild Recruitment
98% parse in EN: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/bootters#rankingzone=10

92% parse in NH:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/bootters#rankingzone=11

I stopped playing after NH and now returning looking for a casual/chill Heroic Raid guild to play with and meet new people.

Atm ilvl is 937 on DK, 931 on DH, but willing to do M+ and Normal raids to gear up fast. Guild can be from any server from Horde. Bnet ID: Butter#1746
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
04/04/2018 08:29 PMPosted by Valz
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

Sounds great but most of my friends are in still Horde so I can't really go to Alliance. Thanks tho!
Hello Booters,

If our raid times suit you, we're exactly what you're looking for : a chill Heroic minded guild. We're also on Horde, so you could keep playing with your friends. I'll leave our spam below if you're interested.
=========================

All That Remains is a Horde guild on the Skullcrusher/BlackDragonFlight/Guldan connected server group that focuses on a casual, no pressure raid environment. Our Guild has been together since August 2009 and have formed a fun community of people who attend each other's weddings and we hold annual guild meet-ups and we host Lan events (ATRLan.net) Our raid team is made up of players who are in their late twenties to late 50's and just want a relaxed environment.

We are 11/11 Heroic in Antorus and 1/11 Mythic in Antorus. Our raid doesn't have attendance requirements so we range from 15 to 20 people any given week. To keep loot distribution fair, we use an EPGP system that rewards points based on time spent in the raid, this is to ensure that the people who are here the most get gear first to help the raid team continue to progress.

We are looking for DPS to fill our ranks out so we can continue our weekly heroic clears and progress into Mythic content when attendance permits.

Raid times :
Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30 - 11:00 EST

If you are interested please contact one of our recruiting officers listed below:
Ansky#1262
Varibash#1421

=========================

I sent you a Btag request if you're interested.
Good luck in your guild search!
Hey bootters

Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Legion progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for an exceptional frost dk

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to round out our roster for Mythic Raiding now as well as BFA! We are looking for players (current or returning) with past mythic raiding experience.
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgable and competitive players looking to down mythic content.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a %%%!#***.
Our goal is to clear Heroic before the next tier is released. Even if that's 1 day before the next tier is released. We’re currently 3/11 Heroic. (we got a late start this tier and just started raiding on 1/5/18)
We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
Saturday – 7pm server (CST) Normal/Heroic Antorus
Loot System: Personal loot. It’s just easier lol.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
Recruiting Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/bvKJbfC
Discord: NerdEsq#0692
<Dead Mans Party-Alexstrasza>
About us: DMP is an 8 year old Horde guild, under the same management as it was when created. We are looking to pull out of normal and into heroic progression. We are a chill, relaxed, social guild that enjoys hanging out in discord and doing things other than raiding. DMP helps gear members and prepares them for raiding.

Raid Days: Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30- 10:00 Central time

Needs:
DPS: Any
Heals: Priest
High Demand:
• Boomkin
• Mage
• DH
• DK
• Priest
• Monk
• War
Low Demand:
• Shaman
• Hunters

Contact Info:
Btag: Lolipalooza#1139
Discord: Superstylez#8948
Heya Butters,

Don't know what your available times and days are, but my guild is definitely very chill. Have always been AoTC guild, trying to get into casual mythic. Guild is running strong and planning on going into mythic soon. Check us out:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761936323

Hit us up if you are interested.

-Signed GL of Hubris
[khaz'Goroth - Realm - AU/US - Guardians Of Alliance Recruiting!

We are a freshly made guild looking for new players, Our goal is too become a small guild of 20-40 players that are all active and become an well Performed Group for raiding and PvP. Our guild will be mainly be based on Raids and PvP With side of Dungeon runs. Our current list of players are between 920-970 item lvl. Discord is a must.

If you want to find out more please feel free to MSG on here and or add me in game on Hunterbarney

Discord: https://discord.gg/MsW55
Hi there feel free to add myself Bow#11590 or Co gm Sweds420#1133 to battletag with any questions you may have! We welcome social and raiding members.

<Apparition> on Bladefist/Kultiras Looking to fill our rosters and expand our core raid team in preparation for BFA.
If you're interested in progression raiding on a semi casual level, then come join us! Raiding Fri/Sat 7pm cst. Welcoming new or returning players.

As Battle for Azeroth expansion launches we'll be doing guild dungeon and leveling together to gear up for first raid. We have a launch party event on our calendar!

We're looking for people who are looking to work as part of a team, in a friendly, chill atmosphere. No elitists here. We want people who are not simply looking for DPS races, and that working as a team, executing the mechanics, and killing the boss are more important as a guild and team.

Come join us !

-ILV 930. for Norm Antorus. 945 for Heroic
- All specs and classes. Roles open : Tank, Heals, Dps.
- All roles and classes considered.
- We use Discord for voice.
Raid times: Main raid days FRI SAT 7 pm (CST).
We do a lot of Mythics, help others get keystones, and Mythic + to help level those keys.
WE OFFER ALL GUILD MEMBERS:
- Repairs. Those in earned raider ranks get substantial repair allotment.Flasks ect.
- Guild prizes (Mount, Toys, Collectibles Draws)
- Guild events! (Dungeon runs, world boss runs, Helping fellow guildees)
- Active leveling/gearing help for alts! (given that you are willing to actively improve and return favor to others)
To apply:
- WHISPER GM : Bowdi-Bladefist or add thru battletag Bow#11590 or Swedsdruid battletag Sweds420#1133 or pst any guildee for an invite.