[A] Afflic Lock LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
hey all

im a lock that has not had the greatest of luck on my server ( the scryers ) with LFR and Mythic runs. Thinking it may be time to leave my friends only guild on my main to see what else the game has to offer. to be absolutely fair - I have not raided full time since LK - so . . . . thats a while . . . . most of my time since then has been soloing / duo'ing / 5 mans

willing to change servers

Can raid a couple nights a week ( lets say . . . 7:30pm - 11pm EST ) and do runs other times.

profile is here: ( https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/the-scryers/belmakar )

message if you are interested - Let me know
Hit me up if your interested in weekend raiding, its a niche schedule but works well for those of us who cant make normal weekday raids. Btag is at the bottom of our guild info:

Are you a raider who just can't make a 3 or 4 night a week progression schedule due to work or school? Staying up late and waking up early on weekdays just not working for you anymore? Well look no further, we want you! <The Knights Who Say Ni> on Kael'thas US Alliance side is looking to fill its ranks.

Current Needs
Tank: High (Looking for a full time Tank, Prefer Prot Pally or Warrior)
Healers: Very Low (Currently have a full healing roster)
RDPS: High (Priority for Aff Lock)
MDPS: Medium (Priority for DH)

*Recruitment is open to all classes and specs, If you don't see your class/spec listed above still hit me up and lets chat.

Our goal is to recruit like minded raiders who can't make traditional raid times due to work, school or family with the goal of progression mythic raiding. Currently we are 5/11 Mythic ABT, and are currently looking to bolster our roster to further our mythic progression.

Raid Times:
Saturday and Sunday
1pm-4pm Central (server)
Friday Optional Heroic/Alt Run
8pm-10pm Central (server)

I am the guild and raid leader and have mythic server first experience for the previous few expansions but due to my work schedule could no longer maintain the raid schedule I was raiding previously. I know there are many raiders out there who are unable to make a more traditional evening weekday raid team that still want to raid and progress. If any of this is sounding familiar feel free to hit us up.

Lukien#1938
[Lightbringer][Alliance] ☆Novus Sanctum☆ (11/11 H & 2/11 M Antorus)

Please fill out the application to the left if you are interested in joining. If you have any other
questions or concerns, please contact Xhadow#1889 on battle net, Jaytonse, or Xhadöw.

Recruiting:

Off Tank - 1

--- Any class will be considered. Feel free to apply!

DPS - 1 to 3

--- We are recruiting regular dps *and* reserve dps for our Mythic roster. Reserves can raid Heroic, and have opportunities to sub in for Mythic slots. Monks/Warlocks take first priority at this time. Feel free to apply!

Raid Times (PST) [add 3 hours for Eastern]:
• Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Saturday (fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM

What we expect:
• Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems,
enchants, rotation
• Pull 1 million dps minimum
• Be ilvl 940
• Have at least 75 points in Artifact Weapon (for Netherlight Crucible unlocks)
• Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, ExrT, RCLootCouncil, etc.)
• Have a positive and constructive attitude

We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes pots, tomes,
and being on time.

Why should you join Novus Sanctum?

We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who
joins. The atmosphere of the guild is helpful, supportive, and rewarding.
When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same
time.

We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. We do
+15 keys/higher every single week. We also have guild raffles for mounts and other items.

We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if
their DPS might be lower, than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.

If you have any questions, contact our Raid Lead Jaytonse or Recruiter Xhadöw.
Xhadow#1889 on Discord.
Hello! I am the GM of 'The Spooky Cult' ! I raided hardcore in Cata but left before dragon soul. Now I have the time to start raiding again. I want to start a small raid team to finish off legion content and have a raid ready group for BFA. I want a semi-hard core team for BFA.

Raid days/nights are not decided yet.

We are a new guild but I am sure we can get a solid crew together!
Good morning! We would love to have you if you are interested! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We have roughly 15-20 people on most nights and an active discord. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst with an optional Saturday raid. Saturdays are typically our night to do normal and the other 2 nights are heroic. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762038420

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :)
Hello Belmakar, I think your time available fits perfectly with our currently guild M+ and raiding runs!
Created during Tomb of Sargeras of Legion, Righteous Doom (RD) on Dalaran has grown to be an active, positive, fun and family friendly casual raiding guild.
We have a team of veteran players as officers to provide strong leadership and we offer lots of benefits to members of all levels. They include access to guild events, such as weekly dungeons (Thursday keystone) and raids (Friday farm, Saturday progression), monthly raffle for mounts, pets and more, as well as guild repairs on day one, a fully stocked guild bank with helpful items, a discord server, and best of all, friendships!
We're now seeking normal/heroic minded players to join our raiding team. All are welcome!
Keystones and raids run from 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST.
*We are in the process of building a fully guild run group for the end of expansion and next! We have cleared normal ABT but 6/11 for heroic.
My btag is HanShan#1254
Recruitment officer btag is Mesmerelle#1755
Our Discord link is discord.gg/9bq3Bxv
Thank you for checking us out and looking forward to welcoming you into our guild!
Hello warlock friend!

How does raiding tues-wed-thurs from 7 pm to 10 pm CST sounds?

We are OOB and we are an 11 year old guild. We have no plans on quitting so you can be sure the guild will be around and continue to raid no matter what happens. We are currently 3/11 M.

If this sounds like something you migh t be interested in hit me up at fikstor#1950
Ooof, leaving the friends-only guild is a hard call, but I like to think you'll just find more friends, right? Maybe with our guild on Galakrond:

Aegis (aegis-galakrond.guildlaunch.com) is a social guild that supports raiding, rather than a true raiding guild, and our primary goal is to create a stepping-off point for whatever adventures our members dream up. For us, playing wow is about the relationships we build with other players (in some cases literally, I married one of our raid leaders several years ago, with guildies in attendance) and Aegis has been home to some of us since 2009. We would be honored if you would consider joining our merry (if irreverent) band.

We have been fielding current-yet-casual raid teams since Wrath of the Lich King. Right now we have three, two progression teams and a casual free-for-all. Raidball is a 2-day Heroic raid (Thursday/Sunday evenings) that has cleared Heroic Antorus and is currently pursuing a collection of end-of-expac entertainments. (So far, achievement runs, continued heroic clears and an upcoming alt raid Horde side, to encourage us to step out of our comfort zones and try new things.) Our newest raid team, Morning Woodies, is not for the faint of heart, they raid at 6 am server (central) on Sundays and are closing in on their own AotC achievement. (I'm anticipating great success with this team on the heroic level, it's a new time slot but an experienced and focused leader.) For the more casual member, Saturday night is home to an informal Drunk/Fun run around 8 server. All of our raids prefer to take the player, rather than the class, and encourage you to play what you enjoy, specifics are up to each individual leader.

We also have plenty of non-raiding members who are active in guild chat and will enthusiastically join you on a five man of any level, old content farms, fishing parties or whatever you dream up. It's a nice mix of people who like to talk shop about class mechanics and people who can't stop drinking the altohol. We are an adult guild, average age somewhere in the 30s (based on the totally unscientific guild chat approach to polling...) Lately, a ton of people have been rolling new toons to play through the new leveling system on their allied races, and we've seen more action on our horde outpost as well.

If any of this sounds appealing, apply on our website or approach me at battle tag Simsarah#1655 or discord simsarah#2087 (Yes, I wish I could get those to match.)
We don't mind xrealm raiders, as long as you are interested in eventually joining our ranks at Lightbringer! Right now triying to fill our roster and keep it healthy with Slow Mythic Progress in mind, we've been toguether raiding for 3 years!

11/11 H 1/11 M Antorus. Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team focusing on a good atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern

Eastern time http://time.is/ET

Pretty balanced composition, not currently looking for tanks, but reliable offspecs are appreciated, Allways looking for dps or heals that are reliable and can show up on time! experience and gear are not a factor.

We also have a wide array of events during the week that you can take part of if you wish, mythic+, alt runs and random hiper incompetent pvp for the lols.

We take the player over the gear and value consistency, If this sounds like something that'd interests you, contact me for more info, i'd love to speak with you one on one.

Serathil#1871
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 11/11H and 3/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Hi! I'd love for you to add my battle tag so I can talk with you. :) Zeeli#11944
Prophets> is currently recruiting for their core raid group!!

Who are we?

<Prophets> is an Alliance guild established in 2018 on the Gilneas/Elune servers. The guild was established by a group of friends who wanted to create a fun environment to raid and PvP in, while not feeling like World of Warcraft had a stranglehold on our social life. We are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. We raid three nights a week, with an additional night dedicated to PvP. Most people in the guild have kids or families, so when things come up we can relate. We just ask that you try to make as many events as possible, or give us fair warning before missing (if possible).

Raid and Event Schedule

Raids: Thursday, Sunday, and Monday from 10pm-12am EST.

PvP: Rated BGs and Arenas on Fridays starting at 10pm EST.

Recruitment

Our Core team is currently recruiting the following:

Melee DPS with Tank OS
Ranged DPS of all kinds (Warlock/Spriest/Ele Shaman preferred)
Non-Druid Healer(s)

We would prefer you have an ilvl of 930 or above, but we can work with any skill level as we are starting fresh.

**Disclaimer: The guild is fresh, meaning that no content has been cleared by the guild group as a whole. A majority of our group is 11/11N and 8/11H ATB. We FULLY INTEND on plowing through heroic ATB before BfA launches.

Please add me on bnet if you are interested! Coach#12180

Thanks!
<Dead Mans Party> is a social, active guild LF dedicated raiders to fill spots. We are currently moving from normal into heroic. We want patient people looking to progress with a guild. We are relaxed and willing to help explain fights and help obtain gear.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm Central

Keep in mind that we do not NEED every one of these DPS, however these are what we have the least of and are more likely to get a spot.

What We Need:
DPS: Lock, Boomy, Mage, Pally, War, DK, DH
Heals: Priest
ANY exceptional players

Contact Info:
1. In-game Luvmelikthis-Alexstrasza or Superstylez-Alexstrasza.
2. Lolipalooza#1139 is my battle tag for those cross server.