11/11m ilvl975 frost dk lf LATE NIGHT guild

Guild Recruitment
my work schedule recently changed and i am now looking for a guild that raids 11:00pm CST or later

logs here
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/solariaqt

not necessarily looking for already 11/11m guilds i could join a guild progressing on argus currently

battletag is robotgiraffe#1709

PLEASE ONLY 11:00PM CST OR LATER
Name: <Wrong>
Faction: Horde
Server: Tichondrius
Progression: 11/11M ABT 9/9M Tomb
Raid Days: Wednesday/ Thursday
Raid Times: 6pm - 10pm PST(Server Time)

Send me a MSG via Discord PM @ sgmx#0801 , or add me on real id Deism#1427
Vindicatum.com - 11/11M (T21) US 62 | US 31 (T20) | US 37 (T19) | US 50 (T18) | Icecrown Alliance
NO Split runs
NO Alts required
NO Extended raid times
NO Additional raid days

Needs (ALL CORE SPOTS)
• Balance Druid
• Fury/Arms Warrior
• WW Monk
• Frost/UH DK
• MULTI-CLASS Tank
• Any and all players with exceptional logs are 100% in consideration

3-days a week - 10.5hrs (EST)
Sun - 8pm - 12:15am EST
Mon - 9pm - 12:15am EST
Wed - 9pm - 12:15am EST

CONTACT
Recruiter: Lup#11167 | GM: Arrow#1690 | Website: http://vindicatum.com | Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/icecrown/Vindicatum
Vindicatum Highlights

Friendly and mature environment. We are an adult oriented guild with a member base comprised of college students and working professionals. Drama/raging is not tolerated and mutual respect is expected from everyone.

A long term guild with history behind it. Our guild has maintained a strong raid team since late 2006 with consistent leadership and low member turnover. We are more than just a guild, we are a community.

We raid 3 nights a week, 10.5 hours per week. We never go over the above listed times. Once the tier is cleared, you can expect to raid dramatically less, many times 1 day a week.

Progression based loot council system. We are committed to a system that is both ethical and equitable while helping us to achieve our goals. No DKP counting or fighting guild members in bid wars.

We love and encourage alts! Optional alt raids scheduled on off nights with strong leadership.

Off night shenanigans. Alt Raids, Old Raids, Mythic+, PvP, Transmog runs, etc.. are always happening at all times of the day.

Past achievements
• ABT - US 62
• ToS - US 31
• NH - US 37 (World 8th Speed, World 6th Execution)
• ToV - US 38
• EN - US 46
• HFC - US 55 (Multiple TOP 10 world HFC speed and execution ranks.)
• BRF - US 116
• SOO - US 45 (10m)
• US ~200 Ra-Den and US ~245 Heroic Lei Shen
• World ~75th Kil’Jaedan/Muru
• World ~100 kills from SSC to Sunwell (all pre-nerf)
• World ~100 Naxxramas Immortal
• Realm first Obsidian Slayer/Magic Seeker/Conqueror of Naxxramas
bump
Hello! [H] <SRS> On Illidan is currently 10/11M, previously 9/9M last tier. We are looking to fill core spots for Argus. Our best pull was around 30%.

Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to Mythic raid at a high level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central
Recruiting: All DPS classes/specs

We have a guild website: www.srsguild.com to apply,
and/or please add me to chat:
~Clazzical#1132
do u go ta b tag:D?
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Sent you a friend request under the tag Katie#1178

We are a 9/11M alliance guild on Stormrage looking to fill the last 1-2 core spots we have for the push on aggramar / argus.

We raid Tues, Wed, Thur from 10pm-1am PST (12am-3am central / 1am-4am EST)

Send me a message if you are interested :)
About Us
<Juice> is a Semi Casual raiding guild. This guild came to fruition after a couple of friends had wanted a fun raiding experience while also being competitive. We are currently 10/11 Mythic.

What We Want From Our Raiders
-Great Attendance
-Friendly Attitude
-Knowledge of Encounters
-Raid Awareness

Required Characters:
1 Main Character with at least 965+ (dependent on wearing older tier or not)
Raid Times
Tuesdays -Wednesdays-Thursdays
11:00 PM EST ~ 2:00 AM EST

Trial period lasts 4-6 raids. Afterwards, Officers will assess overall performance and determine if you are to be promoted. Trial periods may be extended in certain cases.

Tank~Open
Healers~Open
Melee DPS~Open
Ranged DPS~Open

Required Add-ons:
Angry Assignments

Loot:
Personal Loot ( cause that's what its gonna be in BFA )

Contact Youheng#1789, CowJuice#1419 , tskaff#1907 Lòca#1475 for anymore question or info
Hello there,

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Stormrage with a progression of 11/11M in AtBT. We are looking to pick up skilled DPS for core opening.

Symmetric is active outside of raiding hours, we push keys as a guild and do make a lot of gold via Mythic+ carries & Raid sales. A very popular alliance Mythic+ community discord is also ran by one of our member (Relic) and it is a reliable way to find skilled & dependable players for high keys! We are a skilled group of raiders hungry for more kills than just the shiny purples & looking forward to have more team oriented, non-egomaniacs and competent players in a relaxed but yet progression oriented environment.

Our current raid times are Tues. Wed & Thurs from 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST. If these times fit for you and you want a chill environment, please contact me at Obskure#6264 (GM).

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759406882
https://www.symmetric-guild.com

Thanks and good luck!
Maj
<Symmetric - Stormrage>
Btag: Obskure#6264
Discord: Majestyk#0034

***We also sponsor transfers for cross server talented recruits***
still looking for late night guilds
any late night guilds out there
bump
11pm cst or later guilds hit me up
Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 10/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10am-1pmCST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.
*We currently need:*
-Rogue/Demon Hunter
-Hunter.
-Mage
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras
*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
11pm cst or later guilds out there?
still looking for late night guilds
bump
late night guilds where u @