Guild Recruitment
found guild
Hey there! It looks like we could be a good fit for what you’re looking for, but we are Alliance! :P If you're possibly interested in coming to the blue side, please feel free to contact one of the people below:
Gneisha: Battletag Gneisha#1918, Discord Gneisha#2497, or Gneisha in-game.
Nietto (GM): Battletag Mat#11420, or Nietto in-game.

About Rewind:
<Rewind> is an Alliance World of Warcraft raiding guild on US-Sargeras. First created in 2013 on Alleria, the guild was relocated to Sargeras Alliance under the name Pledge of Insanity. The core team has recently returned from a break and we are looking to hit the ground running in Battle for Azeroth.

We are currently 3/11 Mythic in Antorus, the Burning Throne and progressing quickly.

We are a fun-loving bunch that are active on off-nights as well, whether it be running mythic dungeons, leveling, or enjoying alt raids.

Important Information
Raid times: Tues, Wed, Fri. 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM CST (5:00 PM - 8:00 PM PST)
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Rewind
Loot system: Loot Council
Required Add-Ons: RCLootCouncil (for loot distribution), Weak Auras, and AngryAssignments. You should also have some sort of boss mod, such as Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs.
Voice client: Discord

You can apply directly on the website at http://rewindguild.me
All our raider expectations can be found at http://www.rewindguild.me/raid-expectations.html

Past and Current Progression:
Antorus, the Burning Throne - 3/11 M
Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9 H (a break was taken at this point)
Nighthold - 9/10 M
Trial of Valor - 2/3 M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 M
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 5/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs
  • Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - Closed
  • Warlock - Low
  • Shadow Priest - Low
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Ret Pally - Low
  • Frost DK- Closed
  • Havoc DH - Low
  • WW Monk - Low
  • DK - Low
  • Feral - Low
  • Rogue - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - Closed
  • Holy Pally - Closed
  • Tank - Any Class
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    Here is our guild spam, https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762327103#1, if you have any interest please add me @ thefonzii#1173 so we can talk more.
    Personally I love your personality already from your post =)
    We know adults have their own lives and work with everyone!
    We do raid 30minutes passed your desired time so hopefully that's not horrible.
    Read out info and let me know if you're interested! Thanks!

[Lightbringer][Alliance] ☆Novus Sanctum☆ (11/11 H & 2/11 M Antorus)

Please fill out the application to the left if you are interested in joining. If you have any other
    questions or concerns, please contact Xhadow#1889 on battle net, Jaytonse, or Xhadöw.

Recruiting:

DPS - 1 to 2
    • We are recruiting regular dps *and* reserve dps for our Mythic roster. Reserves can raid Heroic, and have opportunities to sub in for Mythic slots. Monks/Warlocks take first priority at this time. Feel free to apply!

Off Tank - 1

Any class will be considered. Feel free to apply!
    Raid Times (PST) [add 3 hours for Eastern]:
    • Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
    • Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
    • Saturday (fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM

What we expect:
    • Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems,
    enchants, rotation
    • Pull 1 million dps minimum
    • Be ilvl 940
    • Have at least 75 points in Artifact Weapon (for Netherlight Crucible unlocks)
    • Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, ExrT, RCLootCouncil, etc.)
    • Have a positive and constructive attitude

We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes pots, tomes,
    and being on time.

Why should you join Novus Sanctum?

We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who
    joins. The atmosphere of the guild is helpful, supportive, and rewarding.
    When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same
    time.

We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. We do
    +15 keys/higher every single week. We also have guild raffles for mounts and other items.

We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if
    their DPS might be lower, than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.

If you have any questions, contact our Raid Lead Jaytonse or Recruiter Xhadöw.
    Xhadow#1889 on Discord.
    Hi there!

I'm recruiting for <Surreality> of Black Dragonflight, Skullcrusher and Gul'dan. We're a well-established adult raiding guild that has been around practically forever: with the exception of a two month break at the very end of Dragon Soul, we've been raiding continuously for 11 years and counting -- so you know we aren't going anywhere! :)

Based on what you've written, I honestly think we could be a great fit for you. We're a long-term, stable guild. Most of us are in our late 20's or early-to-mid 30's and are balancing careers or families (or both) around heroic and mythic raiding -- so while we do strive to make the most of our limited time together and push progression as efficiently as we can, we also recognize that real life comes first.

All in all, we're a laid back, generally positive, older-but-not-particularly-mature-er (it's a word!) group of people who tend to enjoy each other's company, in this game and others.

We currently raid Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9 PM to 11 PM EST. Our progression is 4/11M -- hopefully 5/11M by this time tomorrow (but more likely this time next week, lol).

If you think you might be interested in joining us, please feel free to add me on Battle.net (Velkana#1155) or Discord (Malice#7616). I'd love to chat.

P.S. We don't currently have a boomkin but would love one, especially with progression focused on mythic Eonar!
    Trash is a guild of Mythic raiders in a rebuild. We are looking to rebuild and be back into mythic in the next week or so. We provide flasks and feasts. New to mythic and raiders looking to close out strong, both will feel right at home.

Guild: Trash
    Server: Turalyon
    Faction: Horde
    Realm: PVE
    Progression: 11/11H 6/11M

Mythic days and times: Tuesday and Thursday
    8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Anyone interested in joining Trash can contact me at StormTroopin#11818 or Ahhzombie#1625 or Apoptøsis#1118
    wow so much love! ill try to get back you all
    Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Legion progress:
    Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
    Trial of valor- 3/3M
    Nighthold- 10/10M
    TOS- 5/9M
    Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for exceptional raiders

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to build our roster for Mythic Raiding in BFA. We are looking for players (current or returning) with past mythic raiding experience. We are currently farming normal/heroic ABT and helping gear/prep our trials for BFA.
    We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. our goal every tier will always be to get cutting edge.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
    Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
    www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
    BNET: weezyb#1870
    DISCORD:Bryce#8569
    Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are currently 9/11M 11/11H . We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+. Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10-24 during the week.

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players as well as raiders to push M+ and progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.

► What we need
    All exceptional players
    *offspecs encouraged but not required
    but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys

► What we expect from you
    Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
    Artifact traits up to date
    Weekly Mythic +15
    All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
    Performance
    Up to date on your class and role
    Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat
    Discord
    Astral Keys
    Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
    Weak Auras
    Exorsus Raid Tools

► Raid Schedule
    Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
    Wednesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
    Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST

Saturday Heroic (moving into Mythic) run 10:00pm EST to 12:00am EST

► Loot
    Loot is handled via Loot Council

Saturday is Personal loot
    More information can be found on our website forums

► Battletags
    Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord
    Tehexdlaymow, GM Miny#11513 - Battletag Miny#4305 - Discord
    Slanik, Raid Leader Slanik#1138 - Battletag Slanik#2926 - Discord
    Tachichi, Officer Tachini#1964 - Battletag Tachichi#9998
    Shizzdru, Officer shizznitzz#1640 - Battletag twitch.tv/shizznitzz_#3318 - Discord

Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player!
    If you have any questions that are not explained in this message or our website please contact one of us directly at the info above!
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 4/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
    SoO : 14/14M
    HFC : 13/13M
    EN : 7/7M
    ToV : 2/3M
    NH : 9/10M

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Hi Cyntails! My name is Carla! I believe you would be a great addition to our guild/raid. We are a semi-casual raiding guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We also understand that Real Life>WoW. I am not just looking for an individual who can DPS, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

My Bnet is Layliah#1369 - My Discord is Layliah#3619
    Would love to chat with you! Have you join our discord and get to meet everyone! Perhaps join our wow family!

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues & Wed 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST (Mon as needed)

11/11 Heroic Antorus - 1/11 Mythic Antorus
    We do Mythic+ runs each week too.

Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

We are currently looking for a few dps to fill our raid roster!

About Us
    Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active semi-casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, PUBG , Destiny 2, DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
    - Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
    - Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
    - Reliable attendance and promptness.
    - Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
    - Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
    - Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
    - Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
    - Have a stable Internet connection.
    - Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you! :)
    Hello there! We meet most of your standards and have been together since bc. We offer a family environment and have an immediate spot for your class. This is some of our generic information and message me if you have any interest. Thanks.

-Gandar

▼▼▼▼▼
    RAID TIMES
    ▲▲▲▲▲
    Progression Nights:
    Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm - 12am EST (2 Days - 6 Hours/Week)
    Offnight Raid:
    Wednesday: 9pm - 12am EST
    Mythic Plus Night:
    Monday: 9pm - 12am EST

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
    CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS
    ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
    We are looking for any DPS and a healer
    Resto Sham flex (High)
    Druid Healer (High)
    any dps will be considered

▼▼▼▼
    ABOUT US
    ▲▲▲▲
    Coalition has continuously raided since The Burning Crusade, and is home to mature players who want to efficiently raid the latest content since Tier 6 in 2008. For 6 hours a week we aim to raid the latest content while also having fun, and getting progression kills in. So come along and help push into the latest tiers and get the latest kills.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
    Contact Information
    ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
    Officer Battle Tags:
    Gandar: Gandar#11713
    ►H◄ ►Coalition◄ ►6/11M◄
    Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
    [H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (5/11M)

EVENING (5pm+)
    [H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
    [A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Heroic (2/11M) AOTC
    [H] Organized Crime - Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
    [A] FORCE - Monday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
    [H] Bad - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (1/11M)
    [H] Failed at Hogger - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
    [H] Trash - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
    [H] Requires Supervision - Monday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
    [H] Forbidden Legion - Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
    [A] Hypnotic - Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
    [H] Concordant - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:15pm EST Mythic (5/11M)
    [H] Occasional Excellence - Tues & Wed 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
    [H] Vortex - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
    [A] Chaotic Neutral - Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
    [H] Massacre - Tuesday-Thursday 8:45pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
    [H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (3/11M)
    [H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (7/11M)
    [A] Astral - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
    [H] Diffusion - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
    [H] Impetus - Tuesday & Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
    [H] Reign - Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30-12:30am EST Mythic (6/11M)
    [H] Synthesis - Monday-Thursday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
    [H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
    [A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (1/11M) AOTC
    [H] Daybreak - Monday-Thursday 12am-2:30am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
    Thank you guys so much, ill try to get back to you all. Still searching, if you haven't reached me yet! Just doing some trialing! Even though you see me as a alliance toon. Still reach out to me! :D
    https://hdr130030.wixsite.com/witnessmesenpai

<Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild on the combined realms of Drenden and Arathor.

Our raid days/times are as follows:
    Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better?
    Simultaneously compete and co-operates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
    Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance?
    Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

Discord is a MUST, as this is our primary means of communication.
    We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or BattleNet when you CANNOT make one, or may be late.
    You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week.
    Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
    Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism.

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016

Hellfire Citidel – AoTC
    Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
    Trials of Valor – AoTC
    Nighthold – AoTC
    Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC
    Antorus, the Burning Throne - AoTC

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
    While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles:

Tanks:
    Druid – Guardian
    Warrior – Protection
    Monk - Brewmaster

Healers:
    N/A

DPS:
    Druid - Feral / Boomkin
    Warlock
    Mage – Frost / Fire
    Hunter BM/MM
    Priests – Shadow
    Paladin - Retribution
    Rogue
    Shaman - Elemental
    Warrior
    Demon Hunter

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:

Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
    Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907
    still looking
    Heya Cyntails,

I'm the recruitment officer for Pak Cafan, an alliance guild on Dalaran. Waited a bit before responding out of respect for the Horde love :) Please take a look at our info below and hit me if you'd like to know more.

We are an adult guild of veteran gamers - a hybrid family/progression guild with roots in EQ1 whose WoW shard has been active on Dalaran since day one. Our core tenets rest upon the pillars of honesty, respect, and treating each other like family. If you are looking for a group of people who love a challenge and are dedicated to having each other’s backs we might be right for you.
    Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursdays @9pm
    Progress: 11/11 H ATBT
    Contact Battletag: Peregryn#1292

Best of luck to you!
    ~Pere