[H] Mistweaver LF Mythic raids (T/W/Th)

Guild Recruitment
Hi there! After taking a break from WoW due to some IRL stuff, I am looking to return to Mythic raiding.

I am:
  • An experienced mythic raider. I have not set foot in M Ant, but I have Cutting Edge for Gul'dan, Xavius and Helya. I have been raiding in Mythic content since Wrath (Hard Modes/Heroic in older expansions).
  • A versatile healer with great class knowledge.
  • 961 equipped, with every Mistweaver legendary, and 77 artifact traits.
  • I also have a Resto shaman and a Priest at 930ish ilvl that I could switch to for the right guild.

• Your raid is:
  • Progressing in Mythic Antorius
  • Raids 2-3 days a week on Tues (anytime) Wens (anytime) Thurs (after 11pm EST/8pm PST)
  • Horde
  • Please post details about your guild below, or contact me through my battle tag:

Jazko#1135
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Hey there! I represent Unappeasable, a 6/11 M guild on Tichondrius looking for new players for mythic progression. We have two raid teams, our core team that raids on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30-11:30 PST and a new team that raids from 9:30-12:30 PST on Saturday nights. My btag is Goldenbear#1538, add me if you’d be interested so we can talk about a spot for you to come trial!
    04/14/2018 10:03 PMPosted by Valz

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

Thank you, but I am not currently interested in Alliance guilds.

04/15/2018 12:02 PMPosted by Goldnbear
    Unappeasable

I appreciate your interest and I'll keep you in mind, but I see you already have a (more geared) Mistweaver and I'm not interested in transferring to be benched.

I am editing my original post to include my battle tag.
    Hey there! Little unorthodox here as I'm not my guild's recruitment officer or an officer even. BUT I know we're looking for folks and I was perusing this board and thought we might be a decent fit.

We raid the days you're looking for. Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-11:30 pst. Tues/Thurs being mythic progression nights with wed as open/alt heroic clear.

We are 4/11 M with good progression on PK. We also don't currently have a raiding mw monk.

Its that time in the expansion when attendance flags and we're looking for a few more consistent souls to come kill bosses with us!

Our recruitment post on the hymnal boards:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760707890

Come check us out!