Mage looking for long term raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking to be a part of a guild for long term raiding and BFA.
I just recently picked up WoW again after a long hiatus( 1 year+ ~ ).

I'm a dedicated and very active player, I am also very competitive and open to learning and taking any criticism that'll improve my play. With that being said, I have not much done raiding after EH so there is a lot for me to pick back up on but I'm a quick learner and shouldn't problem for me.

Looking for any guilds that want a long term loyal member on their roster who is willing to improve and put in a lot of hours a day.

Toons that I have:
110 Mage (Main and has my priority)
110 Warlock
110 Death Knight

Add my btag Leonel#1180 for any questions or anything I didn't address here that you would like to know or any concerns.
Oddly enough, we currently have no mages raiding with us. This is a strange place to be in. Gear is fixable, happy to teach if you want to raid this tier, or happy to mosey about with you and raid in BfA if that's your preference!

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.
Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.

Guild runs typically focus on poking some heroic bosses dead (11/11H). We also have an alt Normal run Saturday afternoons at 7pm CST for anyone interested.. because we do have a lot of alts, plus raiders still gearing up as they return to the game.

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things: Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication. There's no yelling or name-calling when we wipe, just a quick discussion of what went wrong and how we could fix it. "Same thing, less dying!"

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987
[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> is a new Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content. We are recruiting all specs and classes to fill our roster for the rest of Legion and going into BfA.

Are you just getting back into WoW? Tired of trying to get into a pug group, or just looking to raid on a casual level? Even if you are looking for a place to call home, feel free to contact myself or my officer .

High Priority
Healers
DPS with off spec tank
Rogue
Warrior
Shaman
WW Monk

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)
Wednesday 9P-12A EST will be an off night for alt runs and M+

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
RCLootCouncil
WeakAuras2

Loot Policy
Loot will be distributed based on performance, attendance, and the greatest benefit to the raid.

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
Staxx#11950 [Recruiting Officer]
Who We Are
Tequila Sundown is a mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are 6/11 Mythic, Heroic AOTC Antorus progression.
We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Optional:
Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
Healer: We need to add a healer to our core. Holy Paladin preferred, will consider any.
DPS: We are looking for DPS with the gear/experience to contribute immediately. Will consider all specs. Bonus points for good healing offspec.

The Nitty Gritty
If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown

Contact Us
You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
or Discord: joat#1832 & saever#4432
Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-Looking for knowledgeable/skilled DPS to fill the last remaining spots in our roster for Mythic Antorus. Tanks/Healers still welcome to apply for BFA!
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs, helping lower ilvl/skilled players, and poking fun at one another.

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+
**Currently run alts and new players through Regular Antorus for fun!

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
Same, Raid Leader .. lorddark#1396
June, Core Raider .. Ashley1640#1792
If you're looking for a strong raiding guild, might I suggest <Sweat Equity>? We are a close knit group of individuals working together to clear end-game content as a team!

Our main raids are Tues/Thurs 7-10 pm Eastern (Server). We are looking for more people who are interested in raiding to join our core team for current content and BfA. If you'd like to know more, you can check out our post here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762157979
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
[A] Meh 9/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps/healers are in high demand (Mage/Boomkin), although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Welcome back, Leônel, you don't mention at what level you would be wanting to return to raiding, so if you're hoping to go for Mythic progression, please disregard. If Heroic progression with an established group of guildmates is your cup of tea, however, we may be just the thing:

Aegis aegis-galakrond.guildlaunch.com is a social guild that supports raiding, rather than a true raiding guild, so our primary goal is to create a stepping-off point for whatever adventures our members dream up. For us, playing wow is about the relationships we build with other players (in some cases literally, I married one of our raid leaders several years ago, with guildies in attendance) and Aegis has been home to some of us since 2009.

We have been fielding current-yet-casual raid teams since Wrath of the Lich King. Right now, we have three, two progression teams and a casual free-for-all. Raidball is a 2-day Heroic raid (Thursday/Sunday evenings) that has cleared Heroic Antorus and is currently pursuing a collection of end-of-expac entertainments. (So far, achievement runs, continued heroic clears and a new alt raid Horde side, to encourage us to step out of our comfort zones and try new things.) Our newest raid team, Morning Woodies, is not for the faint of heart, they raid at 6 am server (central) on Sundays and are also looking to expand their roster in the runup to BfA, as they have completed their own AotC. (I'm anticipating great success with this team on the heroic level, it's a new time slot but an experienced and focused leader.) For the more casual member, Saturday night is home to an informal Drunk/Fun run around 8 server. All of our raids prefer to take the player, rather than the class, and encourage you to play what you enjoy, but specifics are up to each individual leader.

We also have plenty of non-raiding members who are active in guild chat and will enthusiastically join you on a five man of any level, old content farms, fishing parties or whatever you dream up. It's a nice mix of people who like to talk shop about class mechanics and people who can't stop drinking the altohol. We are an adult guild, average age somewhere in the 30s (based on the totally unscientific guild chat approach to polling...) Lately, a ton of people have been rolling new toons to play through the new leveling system on their allied races, and we've seen more action on our horde outpost as well.

If any of this sounds appealing, I've sent a bnet request, or you can apply on our website or approach me on discord simsarah#2087
Hey we are Reborn from Ashes -Khaz Modan, We are a casual guild with a raiding habit, currently 8 of 11 heroic in AtBT. Raid times are 6:30 to 8:30 EST Tuesday and Thursday from now until June. Starting in June we will be taking a break from scheduled raiding to allow people a break before the expansion drops. During the break we will still be raiding, running dungeons and chasing achievements together for fun. Bring or level what you want to play and have fun with us.
We also run mythics, daily Hs and events with each other on all our alts. 5 of us have about 4 - 10 110s lol. so we stay busy helping each other & having fun.

Most our Guild we have been playing together since 2013. We are all good friends and we love bringing more into the fold to have fun. there are also alot of husband and wife couples in our guild. we are family oriented and understand when real life take priority over wow. I hope to hear from you in game. My Battle ID is Alugard#1879 if you want to send me an in game whisper.
If Horde is an option - we ALWAYS love taking on members for long term! No guild thrives on short term members and we are always here when players get back from breaks. Great core and tenure!

Here is just our basics in case we work out. Full recruitment post linked below to learn a little more about us! You can also message me or apply at http://bloodwall-thrall.com

TL:DR;
Tenured Guild – 4+ years raiding Normal/Heroic
Raid Team: LFM DPS and 2 Experienced Healers
Community: LFM Players who love the game as much as the rest of us! Active players outside of raid. Raiding not required to be a part of the guild as we do Mythic + twice a week, Mog runs and more.

Raid:
* Normal/Heroic Raid Team (took a step back from mythic in favor of flex raiding/less stress)
* Always get our AotC - Active discord
* 4+ years of raiding as a guild thanks to solid core.
* If you break - we'll be here when you get back
* You and your friends can raid together without the worry of being cut! We work raiders from farm into progression by adding more bosses to their play list each week until they are skilled/geared to raid full time progression.

Community:
* Non-Raiders also welcome!
* Mog Peeps - Travel with us into old content and let’s expand those closets!
* Achievements - Nothing like knocking these out for bragging rights or mounts!
* Mythic Plus - Actively running keys Tuesday & Fri/Sat - Mythic + rank in discord

Raid Nights:
Wed, Thur, Mon; 8-11 pm EST
Flexible raid schedule available – Cross server raiding available

:+: Foxcee :+:
Btag & Discord: Foxcee#1707
11/11H - 4+ years AotC
https://bloodwall-thrall.com
Hello!

I saw your post and figured I would drop off some information about our community, <Astalder>, to see if you meet our requirements and we meet yours! :)

We are a devoted group of friends from all over North America who have played WoW and various video games for over a decade. We are made up of ex-hardcore raiders and adults with families, jobs and other responsibilities, though we are gamers at heart and enjoy challenging content together. *Does contain adult humor and language *
Quick facts:
✥ Ages 21+ only, most of us are in our 30's+.
✥ Established in 2008, still have the same leadership.
✥ BFA Raiding: Tues/Thurs, 830pm-11:30pm, EST
✥ Super active on Discord chat: We are a social bunch, so we hope you are too.
✥ Off nights: Mythic+, old raid achievements, and some Overwatch/HotS/stuff thrown in.

We used to be a "Go, go, go!!" type of guild with gaming, raiding anywhere from 3-5 nights a week. Though most of our lives have changed. We finished college, started families and have other priorities in life, but raiding well and enjoying time together is still very important to us.

We took a break in Legion and came back a few months ago to raid just one night a week for fun (Sat nights, going to Tues/Thurs at the end of May) and we're currently 8/11H progression wise. Our raid team is pretty much put together, but we are always open to finding other adults who want to find a long term home with other active and interesting guild mates.

Some of our members are real life friends and family, with others knowing each other online for 5+ years. We are made up of professionals, IT junkies, graduate students, parents, long time and newbie gamers, coders, family types, bachelor types, military vets, Star Wars vs Star Trek nerds and comic book aficionados.

If this seems of interest to you, visit our website at www.Astalder.net, fill out an application and we will be in touch!
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (6/11M)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Heroic (2/11M) AOTC
[H] Organized Crime - Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] FORCE - Monday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (4/11M)
[H] Bad - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (1/11M)
[H] Failed at Hogger - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Trash - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M) * NEW *
[H] Requires Supervision - Monday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Forbidden Legion - Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] Hypnotic - Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Concordant - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:15pm EST Mythic (5/11M)
[H] Occasional Excellence - Tues & Wed 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Vortex - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Chaotic Neutral - Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Massacre - Tuesday-Thursday 8:45pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (5/11M)
[H] Synthesize (Wknd) - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Astral - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Diffusion - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Impetus - Tuesday & Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Synthesize (Wkdy) - Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30-12:30am EST Mythic (6/11M) * NEW *
[H] Synthesis (Wkdy) - Monday-Thursday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Synthesis (Wknd) - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (1/11M) AOTC
[H] Daybreak - Monday-Thursday 12am-2:30am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
Willing to go Horde?

TL;DR:
Server: Zul'jin(EST, PvE, high horde population).
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused.
Guild Progress: 11/11H
Raid Mentality: Semi-Hardcore
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST.
Recruitment Needs: DPS + 1 Healer
Discord: Rex#4531
BTag: NoHero#1606

Guild post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761958068?page=1
Hello there! <Novocaine> is a 11/11H, and 3/11 M guild residing on US-Bleeding Hollow. We consist of young adults with lives who love playing this game in their free time. We are currently looking for more to fill our roster to continue drama-free, relaxed heroic farm, and mythic ATBT progression.

If you are currently undergeared, you will need to do your part in getting on par on where you need to be to be a part of the raiding progression (for heroic, 940-950 ilvl). We do a normal ATBT run for alts and gearing on the weekend, which we can usually blow through in about an hour and a half.

If you want to join as a casual with no obligations that's completely fine. We'd be more than happy to have you and congratulate you on all your awesome achievements in guild chat to make you feel at home. We also play a variety of games together, most of them are just as great as your awesome achievements but if you don't want to play those games alone, we're here for you. We'll also show new players the way if you feel you need some help learning your class.

Raid Times:

⬛️ Sundays: 7:30 PM EST – 10:30 PM EST (Heroic ATBT clear.)
⬛️ Tuesdays: 7:30 PM – 10:30 PM EST (Mythic ATBT progression.)
⬛️ Wednesdays: 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM EST (Mythic ATBT progression.)

Available Positions:

⬛️ MDPS: Moderate
⬛️ RDPS: High
⬛️ Healers: High
⬛️ Tanks: Low

Expectations:

⬛️ 940+ ilvl (960+ for Mythic progression.)
⬛️ Use DBM / BigWiggs
⬛️ Don't stand in fire.
⬛️ Be Gem'd / Enchanted
⬛️ VoIP is required for raiding (We use Discord).
⬛️ Willing to take constructive criticism.
⬛️ Have a thorough understanding of your builds, talents and rotation.

Please feel free to add one of Novocaine’s officers if interested! (Silain4k#1122, HueHefner#1709 on bnet!).
6/11M
Sun/Mon 10p - 1a EST Mythic
Thursday 10p - 1a EST Heroic- Mains and trials only
Wednesday 10p - 1a EST Normal - Alts and friends and casuals welcome!
Saturday 10p - 1a EST RBGs - Whoever is interested and online

Recruiting DPS for current tier and anyone interested in raiding in BFA

If you like poking mythic, playing with a fun group of people, and not stressing about if we are constantly looking for your replacement; this may be the right place for you.

Unrelenting is a "Friends and Family" mythic progression guild. What does this mean? This means that as a team we have been raiding together for 3 years, and our main goal is to get as far as we can as a team, and progress and improve as a team. This also means that we are adults and sometimes our personal lives take a front seat to raiding. We are full of memes, clips of failures, and a good sense of humor in our endeavors.

What we look for in a raider: We are interested in players who are in it for the long con. We enjoy the friendships we cultivate, and the fun we have, and hope you feel the same. We are looking for people who want to improve as a team and play as a team. We want to see you researching your class and performing mechanics at a mythic caliber. We want fun people!

ARE YOU INTERESTED?

BNET CONTACTS:
Contact Desty (desty#1809), Nesher (Romeish#1400) or Noxx (shenanigans#1405) if you are interested! Or anyone else that pops up for us on a /who for us, they'll point you in the right direction.
DISCORD CONTACTS:
If you would rather shoot a message on Discord, Sellendy can get you in touch with the right people as well. Sellendy#6547 on Discord. :)
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 5/11M (came back in February)

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.