Horde bias is obvious now

General Discussion
1 2 3 14 Next
Its been obvious for a long time >.<

Edit: I didnt make this thread, someone else did and i was first to respond before he deleted.
says the alliance while playing the alliance expansion
Uhm you guys asked for fat humans, and you're getting fat humans. What more do you want?
I've bee teetering on the fence for some time now.
Not having a horde race makes them bias to the alliance okie then
Because one race you were never getting at any point in time ever is really going to make or break this game for you?

Then perhaps it very much is time you left.
Have you missed this whole expansion?
04/26/2018 02:56 PMPosted by Vaniryn

Alliance expansion? You mean the one where we bonded with two groups for the largest part of the expansion, only two have them both go to the Horde?

Alliance expansion my !@#. The Nightborne were the expansion. And we couldn't even have our own version of High Elves, the Nightborne. Nah, they were too cool for us. They must go to Horde.
04/26/2018 02:55 PMPosted by Virus

Are we playing the same game?

Like, did you even touch MoP/WoD?
Or half of the storyline in Legion?

04/26/2018 02:59 PMPosted by Aellom
Alliance expansion? You mean the one where we bonded with two groups for the largest part of the expansion, only two have them both go to the Horde?

The expansion where the focus is on Tyrande/Malfurion/Illidan and then Anduin, before finally focusing on Velen/Lightforged Draenei and Turalyon?
04/26/2018 02:56 PMPosted by Vaniryn

Alliance expansion my !@#. The Nightborne were the expansion. And we couldn't even have our own version of High Elves, the Nightborne. Nah, they were too cool for us. They must go to Horde.
The Nightborne are NOT Horde content, they weren't a part of the Horde yet, and their story was accessible by both sides.

That statement I keep seeing is grasping at straws
Wat.

Yeah I love Horde bias like that one expansion where we had our Glorious Leader go on a genocidal rampage and make our entire faction look terrible while treating everyone who wasn't his own specific race like garbage, which then lead to the worst expansion to come where he caused even more problems because even without Old God influence he was still the most self-centered person in existence that decided to rile up an entirely different timeline's planet all for the sake of creating things in his vision even if it meant ultimately working at dooming our own world.

Yeah that bias is amazing I'm so glad Blizz favors us very very much.
04/26/2018 02:55 PMPosted by Virus

Or half of the storyline in Legion?

The expansion where the focus is on Tyrande/Malfurion/Illidan and then Anduin, before finally focusing on Velen/Lightforged Draenei?

MoP/WoD the story about Garrosh? That?

Half the story of Legion? You mean the nothing patch that was Argus? Suramar alone was way more story than Argus, but Suramar and Highmountain? Gimme a break.

Why don't you just go and google any of the cover art for WoD, Orcs as far as they eye can see, Orcs Orcs Orcs and more Orcs lol

Wait, is this the part where you say "oh they're the iron horde so its different"? No, it isn't different. Have you ever seen or been to a Blizzcon? how could you possibly doubt what faction the devs love the most?
Lol, you peasants make me laugh all the time haha
04/26/2018 03:02 PMPosted by Aellom

MoP/WoD the story about Garrosh? That?

Half the story of Legion? You mean the nothing patch that was Argus? Suramar alone was way more story than Argus, but Suramar and Highmountain? Gimme a break.

Yes, the story about Garrosh.

That's not Horde bias, that's the exact opposite. The story of how the Horde's leader (then ex leader) was the biggest jerkbag in existence? That's bias?

04/26/2018 03:03 PMPosted by Virus

Why don't you just go and google any of the cover art for WoD, Orcs as far as they eye can see, Orcs Orcs Orcs and more Orcs lol

Wait, is this the part where you say "oh they're the iron horde so its different"? No, it isn't different. Have you ever seen or been to a Blizzcon? how could you possibly doubt what faction the devs love the most?

Yeah, Orcs Orcs Orcs Orcs Orcs -who were bad and painted Horde in a terrible light-.

That's not Horde-favoring bias rofl
At least your leader didn't die to legion demon #5212
04/26/2018 02:56 PMPosted by Onoswun
Uhm you guys asked for fat humans, and you're getting fat humans. What more do you want?

High Elves. Alliance Silver Covenant High Elves.
04/26/2018 03:01 PMPosted by Tiridan

The Nightborne are NOT Horde content, they weren't a part of the Horde yet, and their story was accessible by both sides.

That statement I keep seeing is grasping at straws

Yet your argument isn't pointless? So you mean I can enjoy the Suramar storyline again, the one that I used to love? Oh wait, no, because I feel like I am helping a betrayer. All of the life of Legion was sucked out in that one stupid decision. At the very least, they should have not joined anyone or went neutral. None of it makes any sense at all.
04/26/2018 02:53 PMPosted by Aellom
I can always take my dollars elsewhere, I suppose.

Actually, I think we really should be doing this.

I'm seriously considering it myself. I guess for us to actually be heard instead of brushed aside, we need to start effecting their profit margins so some of the share-holders take notice and start asking questions.