Horde bias is obvious now

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 14 Next
04/26/2018 03:02 PMPosted by Aellom
MoP/WoD the story about Garrosh? That?

You mean where both factions raided Horde's capital and killed our Warchief.

If that's considered Horde bias, then I truly hope you get some "Alliance bias" because I'm tired of losing warchiefs...
you are pretty immature if you think these decisions were made because of faction favoritism. whats being demanded is completely different
04/26/2018 03:01 PMPosted by Tiridan
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Alliance expansion? You mean the one where we bonded with two groups for the largest part of the expansion, only two have them both go to the Horde?

Alliance expansion my !@#. The Nightborne were the expansion. And we couldn't even have our own version of High Elves, the Nightborne. Nah, they were too cool for us. They must go to Horde.
The Nightborne are NOT Horde content, they weren't a part of the Horde yet, and their story was accessible by both sides.

That statement I keep seeing is grasping at straws

Nightborne are horde.

NightFALLEN were not horde until the very end of the xpac. and no one knew they would be horde until then. the storyline was NOT a horde storyline. it was a neutral storyline.

same goes for hightmountain.

Valsharah on the other hand...a storyline which was REQUIRED if you wanted to complete your class hall questline was an ALLIANCE storyline.

04/26/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Praying

If that's considered Horde bias, then I truly hope you get some "Alliance bias" because I'm tired of losing warchiefs...

and the way it looks, alliance will get to raid UC and kill Sylvanus.
Just. Stop.

Please stop this. You're making the rest of the Alliance players look bad.
04/26/2018 03:03 PMPosted by Virus
Are we playing the same game?

Like, did you even touch MoP/WoD?

Why don't you just go and google any of the cover art for WoD, Orcs as far as they eye can see, Orcs Orcs Orcs and more Orcs lol

Wait, is this the part where you say "oh they're the iron horde so its different"? No, it isn't different. Have you ever seen or been to a Blizzcon? how could you possibly doubt what faction the devs love the most?
You did play WoD right? Did you miss the Draenei? Let me introduce you to Yrel, she's the main character of the expansion.

Yrel, Virus.
Virus, Yrel.
Aren't the horde focused players whining about how "evil" our faction is in the next expansion? Didn't in this Q@A blizzard say that the evil is a matter of perspective and that they aren't changing what they have put in story wise?

Sounds like your hate at the high elf issue is making you think blizzard is not doing stuff to piss off horde players... when news flash: they are.
04/26/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Raïne
At least your leader didn't die to legion demon #5212

Varian got outplayed. Taunted too early, shoulda kept his aggro low.

04/26/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Aellom
...The Nightborne are NOT Horde content, they weren't a part of the Horde yet, and their story was accessible by both sides.

Yet your argument isn't pointless? So you mean I can enjoy the Suramar storyline again, the one that I used to love? Oh wait, no, because I feel like I am helping a betrayer. All of the life of Legion was sucked out in that one stupid decision. At the very least, they should have not joined anyone or went neutral. None of it makes any sense at all.

Blame Tyrande for that one.
...The Nightborne are NOT Horde content, they weren't a part of the Horde yet, and their story was accessible by both sides.

Nightborne are horde.

NightFALLEN were not horde until the very end of the xpac. and no one knew they would be horde until then. the storyline was NOT a horde storyline. it was a neutral storyline.

same goes for hightmountain.

Valsharah on the other hand...a storyline which was REQUIRED if you wanted to complete your class hall questline was an ALLIANCE storyline.
Nightborne are Nightfallen. What's with the nitpicking? It doesn't change anything about my argument.

Half the story of Legion? You mean the nothing patch that was Argus? Suramar alone was way more story than Argus, but Suramar and Highmountain? Gimme a break.

Yes, the story about Garrosh.

That's not Horde bias, that's the exact opposite. The story of how the Horde's leader (then ex leader) was the biggest jerkbag in existence? That's bias?

04/26/2018 03:03 PMPosted by Virus

Why don't you just go and google any of the cover art for WoD, Orcs as far as they eye can see, Orcs Orcs Orcs and more Orcs lol

Wait, is this the part where you say "oh they're the iron horde so its different"? No, it isn't different. Have you ever seen or been to a Blizzcon? how could you possibly doubt what faction the devs love the most?

Yeah, Orcs Orcs Orcs Orcs Orcs -who were bad and painted Horde in a terrible light-.

That's not Horde-favoring bias rofl

Yep, getting all the screen time is indeed bias.
04/26/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Praying

I'm all for this.

Alright boys you heard 'em they want an Alliance expansion.

Make Stormwind a raid and kill Anduin let's go let's go let's go.

-- That is what you wanted right? Right?
lol why are you guys still so upset about Nightborne? they look like !@#$ and lorewise they have the skill equivalency of a Monday night LFR group
Unless the game director caters specifically to everything I want in the game, they're clearly biased against me! This is disgusting, they should fire everyone that doesn't cater to me!

I am a grown man and if I don't get what I want right now, I'm going to post on the forums and cry! That'll teach Blizzard! I'm calling my bank right now asking for charge backs on my past 14 years of subscriptions!

Wait, the bank just told me I'm not able to do that. Darn that bank, showing Horde bias!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Ours just got beat/captured by demon #4287 then drug to the warlock from the land that isn't supposed to exist.
04/26/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Nushash
and the way it looks, alliance will get to raid UC and kill Sylvanus.

5 expansions.
5 different warchiefs.

Gotta keep that revolving door spinning.
04/26/2018 03:07 PMPosted by Aellom

Yep, getting all the screen time is indeed bias.

Alright fine I agree let's make an expansion where we raid Stormwind and kill Anduin or assassinate Greymane I'm fine with this.

Let's also include many many cutscenes where Blizz shows them becoming as evil as possible.

Garrosh was with Y'Shaarj, let's make Anduin or Greymane willingly work with N'Zoth and then we'll kill them.

Give the Alliance players what they want Blizz!
04/26/2018 02:59 PMPosted by Aellom
Alliance expansion? You mean the one where we bonded with two groups for the largest part of the expansion, only two have them both go to the Horde?

Alliance expansion my !@#. The Nightborne were the expansion. And we couldn't even have our own version of High Elves, the Nightborne. Nah, they were too cool for us. They must go to Horde.

sorry my guy, but nightborne magically going horde in the end doesn't change the fact that this was an alliance expansion/experience

initially it was just "hey we're helping out this ancient, but different night elves in their ancient night elven city".

"horde"

lmao

Yet your argument isn't pointless? So you mean I can enjoy the Suramar storyline again, the one that I used to love? Oh wait, no, because I feel like I am helping a betrayer. All of the life of Legion was sucked out in that one stupid decision. At the very least, they should have not joined anyone or went neutral. None of it makes any sense at all.

Agreed. I refuse to do Suramar on my alts for that Horde loving b....
04/26/2018 03:07 PMPosted by Fluffyneko

Varian got outplayed. Taunted too early, shoulda kept his aggro low.

Blame Tyrande for that one.

Being triggered by the caution of someone they betrayed in ages past is just bad writing to shoehorn them into the faction Ion wanted them on.
04/26/2018 02:53 PMPosted by Aellom
Thanks Ion, you made that crystal clear! "Alliance, shut up. Your opinions are not valued. Accept second-class citizen status or join the Horde!"

Amazing. I have never really considered quitting before, but I am an Alliance player since day 1. It is starting to feel like there is nothing for us to look forward to now.

Can we get a Game Director who isn't rabidly pro one-faction? I can always take my dollars elsewhere, I suppose.
maybe if they turn anduin to a monster then we raid Stormwind for 1 year it is. Otherwise no it’s not horde bias
04/26/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Tiridan
You did play WoD right? Did you miss the Draenei? Let me introduce you to Yrel, she's the main character of the expansion.

Yrel, Virus.
Virus, Yrel.

You honestly think that Yrel was the main character of WoD, is this a comedy skit or something?