[H-RP Event] Harleena's Birthday Bash!

Wyrmrest Accord
You receive an ivory envelope sealed with the stamp of the <Agents of Suramar>. Inside the parcel is a glittery, amethyst sheet of folded parchment. Upon laying your eyes on the page, you realize it is a letter from Lady Seilune Astrande, ambassador of the Agents. The letter reads as follows:

To whom it may concern,

Director Harleena and her Agents would like to formally invite our Horde allies to celebrate her birthday in Quel'thalas. Though at a certain point age no longer matters to a Shal'dorei, the Director has decided to celebrate her birthday this year. This is done in an attempt to understand why other races celebrate such milestones, and to create lasting memories with friends.

When: May 10, 2018 at 6:00 P.M. (Server)
Where: The pavilion on the border between the Ruins of Silvermoon and Sunstrider Isle.

R.S.V.P. (via in-game mail or replying to this thread) as soon as you can.

With veneration,
Seilune, Heiress of House Astrande
<Reserved>
Bump!
I would be happy to attend! I am most interested with talking with representatives from your guild! ((Sindrissa here is actually unguilded and will be RCing to Nightborne as soon as I can get the race unlocked due to me being one of those returning player types (Not my fault! Old Comp's Video Card conked out on me, and took me some time to replace it!)))
05/06/2018 03:47 AMPosted by Sindrissa
I would be happy to attend! I am most interested with talking with representatives from your guild! ((Sindrissa here is actually unguilded and will be RCing to Nightborne as soon as I can get the race unlocked due to me being one of those returning player types (Not my fault! Old Comp's Video Card conked out on me, and took me some time to replace it!)))

Hey Sindrissa! I responded to your in-game mail! I look forward to hearing back from you. <3
I need to figure out a present *panics*