-

Guild Recruitment
I strive to become a better player every day and follow all mechanics not only for raid, but for my class. Its important to know you class inside and out so your can help out the raid in the best way possible. My Btag is Tromp#1260

My mythic raiding experience started in HFC and is going strong
My experience is
HFC: 13/13M
EN: 7/7M
ToV: Took a break
NH: 10/10M
ToS:3/9 (Multiple pulls on M kj few 1% wipes. I took a break during this time)
Antorus: 9/11M Multiple pulls on aggramar

Logs: Warlock logs (Recently switched, and my clears were when I was low ilvland not BiS leggos. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/zimpy

Logs from my holy paladin (Most progression on this toon) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/zimy

For the next two weeks I can only make raid Monday/Tuesday/Friday/Saturday and Sunday night. After the next two weeks my schedule for the foreseeable future will be.
Monday-8pm-2amPST
Tuesday- 1pm-2am PST
Thursday-1pm-2am PST
Friday-1pm-2am PST
Saturday -4pm-2am PST
Sunday-8pm-2am PST
I raided with Zimpy in HFC, EN, and most of Nighthold. He's a solid player. If you give him responsibility his skill will cause him to excel. I've seen him overcome a diverse selection of mechanics in wow, and in all situations he has been the kind of person I would put my faith into. His log parses may be low on his lock, but he really did not have the best gear at the time. If you trial him now you will see a huge difference.
I've raided with Zimpy during EN and most of Nighthold like Malefaction and I can say that he's a pretty solid player. He's versatile and I've seen him play every role at a high skill level which tells me that he understands fight mechanics from multiple perspectives. I would definitely recommend any upper progression Mythic guild to give Zimpy a trial.
Hi Zimpy,

<Stack and Die> is 7/11M, raiding Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30 - 10:30 CST as Horde on Illidan.

We have decided to start continually extending the raid until we clear 11/11M.
This puts us in a unique position, as we're realizing that if we want to see more progression spending a majority of our short raid time re-clearing leaves us with smaller and smaller windows to progress. If you're looking to be serious about progression only, please feel free to message me, or apply.

We've recently left a toxic leadership environment, bringing both tanks, 4 healers and a majority of our top DPS. This leaves us with a few core spots available, especially for skilled and dedicated players.

Bnet: MAAKSEL#1909
Application: https://goo.gl/forms/dw9piptyMvOdnfhz2
bump!
bump
BUmp!
[A] Meh 9/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps/healers are in high demand (Mage/Boomkin), although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Hey Zimpy,

From looking at your available times currently as well as in the future I feel like we would potentially be a great fit. Below i will post information in regards to the guild as well as my btag.

Guild: Angelic Horizon [A]
Server: Moonrunner
Progression: 9/11m
Raid times: Sat/Sun 6pm-10pm PST

I would love to chat with you about openings in the guild for potential core spots. If interested please reach out to me.

Battletag: YRNxMaGiiC#1134 or discord "ajones20#7797"
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
I'm from <Massacre> on Turalyon horde. We are a mythic progression guild that has been actively pushing content since 2007 and are currently 9/11M. This tier we are currently extending our lockout until we have achieved CE. Outside of raid times our members enjoy alts, a weekly alt raid, m+, light pvp, and many other games while hanging out and listening to music in discord. Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-12EST

Our recruitment post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760707223#post-1

Our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/

Our app: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform

My btag/discord: smflavin#1985 / Que#4754 Good luck and I look forward to hearing from you!
I run a raid you may be interested in. Full disclosure here though, we are in the extend-till-cutting-edge phase so not much gear is flowing outside of heroic clears. And we need a healer.

Here are the quick notes:

~ sat & sun raiding; 2pm-5pm est
~ small raid team ~30 people, 6 year old guild, same core
~ focus on good paced progression @ 9/11M
~ alliance pvp mega server, Kel'Thuzad
~ no call outs or finger pointing or shaming in raid, issues handled privately
~ weekday mythic+ farming
~ many 'retired' hardcore raiders who have limited play time now

We're a mellow group of 20-40 y/o where everyone is a familiar face.

If that sounds good hit me up @ realID - trinks#1866
<Seraphim> (11/11M) Is currently a Top 200 US Guild residing on Skullcrusher looking for a Solid Healer or DPS to Strengthen our core team, Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 7-10 EST, add zach#1269 if you have any further questions
Hey Zimpy, add me on discord @ Nudesornah#8890 or on btag @ litebright#1533

10/11 M <Resistance>
Fri-Sat 7-10 pm PST

Would love to get a Hpally, if not good luck finding a guild.
Hit me up if our weekend team would work for you, were looking to add a few raid ready dps to our roster. As well as a healer or two.

Current Needs
Tank: Very High(Looking for a Full time tank, Prefer non Vanq token)
Healers: High (Priority on a Holy Paladin/Resto Druid)
RDPS: High (Priority for Aff Lock/Hunter/Ele Shaman)
MDPS: High (Priority for Havoc DH)

*Recruitment is open to all classes and specs, If you don't see your class/spec listed above still hit me up and lets chat.

Our goal is to recruit like minded raiders who can't make traditional raid times due to work, school or family with the goal of progression mythic raiding. Currently we are 5/11 Mythic ABT, and are currently looking to bolster our roster to further our mythic progression and to move forward into BFA.

Raid Times:
Saturday and Sunday
1pm-4pm Central (server)
Friday Optional Heroic/Alt Run
8pm-10pm Central (server)

Lukien#1938
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

9/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
<Sabbatum> on destromath is looking for 2 skilled healers to add to our healing core, we are currently 7/11m about to push through the rest of the tier. We will be locking out shortly to progress. We ask that you are atleast 965+ 75+ traits BiS legos. W are recruiting for core slots that being said we ask that you have a 90% raid attendance to keep your core slot.

Raid days
Sun-930pm-12:30 est
Tues-930pm-12:30 est

all exceptional players should still contact me for an interview!

Contact info
Natas#1536
Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are currently 10/11M. We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+. Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10-24 during the week.

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players as well as raiders to push M+ and progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.

► What we need

Exceptional players

*offspecs encouraged but not required
but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys

► What we expect from you
Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
Artifact traits up to date
Weekly Mythic +15
All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
Performance
Up to date on your class and role
Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat
Discord
Astral Keys
Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Weak Auras
Exorsus Raid Tools

► Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Wednesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST

OPTIONAL Saturday alt run 10pm

► Loot
Loot is handled via Loot Council
More information can be found on our website forums

► Battletags
Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord
Tehexdlaymow, GM Miny#11513 - Battletag Miny#4305 - Discord
Slanik, Raid Leader Slanik#1138 - Battletag Slanik#2926 - Discord
Tachichi, Officer Tachini#1964 - Battletag Tachichi#9998 - Discord
Shizzdru, Officer shizznitzz#1640 - Battletag twitch.tv/shizznitzz_#3318 - Discord

Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player!
If you have any questions that are not explained in this message or our website please contact one of us directly at the info above!
[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild with sights set on Cutting Edge for Antorus and all of BFA. We believe that a fun community is key to a succesful guild. However, our end goal is Cutting Edge and we will do what we have to to achieve that.

Raid info:
-Raid times: Tue and Sun 9p-12a PST w/ an optional Wed farm night
-Current progression: 6/11M 1% on Kenny-G
-Recruitment Needs: Warlock, Spriest, Ele Sham, Hpriest, Rsham, Warr DPS
-Always recruiting to make a stronger roster, any calss, any role

Trial Period:
Trial periods last at minimum 2 weeks (4 total raid days) in relevant content

Expectations of our raiders:
-90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
-Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.

MurlocSaints.com

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856 -GM / Yournamehere#1396 -Recruitment help
Discord: StudMuffin#7193