You Have No Right To Steal Loot

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
04/27/2018 09:46 AMPosted by Margirita

Isn't that the same argument as ML. They want loot to go to they like and don't care if anyone thinks differently.
I am actually on your side and you just insulted me but calling my entire view asinine and you wonder why your getting no headway with blizzard.

I'm sorry, I didn't know you were Blizzard now.

(in all honesty i'm sorry, just in a confrontational mood today I guess)
04/27/2018 09:30 AMPosted by Thrasius
04/27/2018 08:08 AMPosted by Cihys
Yeah, but it is when those terms are not carried out fairly. Many of us have been cheated out of loot we deserve through manipulations of master loot, loot councils, and DKPs even.

Question!

How do you "deserve" it if the guilds loot council determined that you did not, indeed, deserve it?

Most of the determining actually comes straight from math. BiS, major v minor upgrade, etc.... thats the easy part and most of the time it comes down to that especially since Legion has other gear sources like M+ that have huge impacts on a person's gear.
You are not entitled to loot on a raid encounter where your percent of involvement is 5 percent out of the 100. It is a group effort not a you effort.
04/27/2018 08:14 AMPosted by Felryn
You know what's funny about all of this?

High-end Mythic guilds are going to demand you to hand over the loot so they can distribute anyways. This is just a nuisance.

Wasn't there a problem in Vanilla with loot ninjas because of the lack of Master Loot? We've regressed lol.
04/27/2018 08:12 AMPosted by Cihys
Not for long. And I'm somewhat sorry for that. Still won't take out the bitterness from the multiple times and years and ways I've been screwed out of gear.
ya Because according to blizzard, choice is bad! ZZZ

i'm not mythic raiding or raiding at all without master loot. I'm sick of RNG screwing me over.

I sincerely doubt they'll demand it but you will frequently find people willing to trade it , if possible, and in order to make it possible we will do things like trade a junk peice to somone for ilvl so if they get the item people want it will remain tradable.

In top guilds people care about the guild and the most effective way to progress at a higher speed. Nobody cheats people out of loot because they're "elitists".

Poor behavior like that rarely exist towards the top.
You can't always trust the charts. Sometimes the DPS with poor numbers is the un-sung hero that runs across the room to soak for the top guy who won't bother to move. He does it for the team and cause he is tired of wiping 20 times till the guy figures it out. There are some people who are great players, but their behavior is not chart friendly.
04/27/2018 10:00 AMPosted by Talbyy
I sincerely doubt they'll demand it but you will frequently find people willing to trade it , if possible, and in order to make it possible we will do things like trade a junk peice to somone for ilvl so if they get the item people want it will remain tradable.

You haven't seen much Mythic then because it's going to happen. People are only willing over fear of the gkick. Not all guilds will do it, but I know some will. You can't prevent this.

In top guilds people care about the guild and the most effective way to progress at a higher speed. Nobody cheats people out of loot because they're "elitists".

You don't get that level of care in regular Mythic guilds. People will ninja.

You just literally described the top, and thats how they REMAIN at the top. It's all politics, cheating people out and elitism. Coupled by cut throat tactics and crap sportsmanship from everyone but themselves.

Mythic guilds and people aren't build on sunshine, hugs, and love for their team members. They will happily turn you around, bend you over, and pound you into the ground at the slightest hint of a chance to be part of the top spots

Let me further prove that point in pointing out that even in your own guild rank 5's are the ONLY people in the entire guild that have mythic progression. It's your *core* you will not compromise past your core, if you F up, you'll be dropped. If others prove better than you, I see them 5 and you out of it. But even in your own guild, someone on the outside looking in already sees your clear and blatant favoritism in regards to people even in your own guild. But of course, lets not forget about your guild leader and R2's. R3's are top guildies Alts no less, 4 I dont know then you lump ever other person down below.

Yeah. Sure, no elitism in there.
04/27/2018 10:02 AMPosted by Margirita
You can't always trust the charts. Sometimes the DPS with poor numbers is the un-sung hero that runs across the room to soak for the top guy who won't bother to move. He does it for the team and cause he is tired of wiping 20 times till the guy figures it out. There are some people who are great players, but their behavior is not chart friendly.

That doesn't go unnoticed in mythic level raiding, which this change affects. That sounds like a LFR scenario in which personal loot is already the only option available.

Only I call bs, because we have great features like warcraftlogs that show these things, and details which has functions to help track them. And someone doing 1.3m dps is still doing subpar, mechanics are not THAT detrimental
04/27/2018 08:04 AMPosted by Jalus
And that's what Master Loot is ... it's theft. It's a rotten system for elitist groups who honestly think their guild matters and want to screw new guildies who may not even realize that's not how guilds are supposed to work.

Ion said if you do a dungeon, you help defeat a boss, you should get loot. He's right. I would never join such a nasty guild, but others essentially sign away their rights to their own loot so the GM and gang can decide it goes to someone else they LIKE better?

No, people have proven they will try as hard as they can to screw others over in every respect in this game, and Blizzard and I and a MASSIVE majority of players are tired of it. Only control freaks and egotists are sniveling about this change. Sorry about you (actually, I'm just sorry you play the same game as I do), but it's not happening anymore. Like it or leave. I would prefer the latter because it's those crying about this and GCD that make this game problematic, not Blizzard, not the game, but the rotten human beings that push the envelope SO FAR that Blizzard HAS to intervene eventually to level the playing field.

Master loot has long since been removed for any raid you participate in. Your arguments were solid a couple of years ago .... but it's BEEN gone.

I have no idea how you could be so angry about something that hasn't affected you for years. Are the "problematic rotten human beings" the ones that prefer to make intelligent decisions for the good of their group, or are they the ones that angrily arguing against those individuals having the choice to use intelligent decisions based on an outdated argument that hasn't applied to this game for years?

Try to find a master loot run in group finder. See if you can even track down your dreamed up example of WoW long past for a group where someone will rip you off.

Get educated and read the intelligent replies people have been posting, and please stop crying about fake stuff that was already removed years ago.
My guild used ML for years. No one.ever saw it as stealing. This is overly dramatic, OP. Everyone got along well and people looked out for each other with our system. No arguments, no problems.

ML isn't stealing. Geebus.
04/27/2018 10:02 AMPosted by Vaniryn

You haven't seen much Mythic then because it's going to happen. People are only willing over fear of the gkick. Not all guilds will do it, but I know some will. You can't prevent this.

You don't get that level of care in regular Mythic guilds. People will ninja.

I won't argue on this topic because it is sincencerly unfortunate that you think this is how guilds like midwinter exist. If you don't understand already then it's not likely I'll be able to change your opinion until you actively try to raid in the top 100
04/27/2018 10:03 AMPosted by Odurren

You just literally described the top, and thats how they REMAIN at the top. It's all politics, cheating people out and elitism. Coupled by cut throat tactics and crap sportsmanship from everyone but themselves.

Mythic guilds and people aren't build on sunshine, hugs, and love for their team members. They will happily turn you around, bend you over, and pound you into the ground at the slightest hint of a chance to be part of the top spots

Let me further prove that point in pointing out that even in your own guild rank 5's are the ONLY people in the entire guild that have mythic progression. It's your *core* you will not compromise past your core, if you F up, you'll be dropped. If others prove better than you, I see them 5 and you out of it.

Don't worry everyone! The guy who hasn't finished heroic is here to tell us how mythic raiding works at the TOP!
Bravo bud
04/27/2018 10:06 AMPosted by Fendfx

That doesn't go unnoticed in mythic level raiding, which this change affects. That sounds like a LFR scenario in which personal loot is already the only option available.

It really depends on the intelligence of the person reading the charts I suppose. There are many who like to view one number and rant over that to no end.
04/27/2018 08:08 AMPosted by Jawgaboy
I concur. You had a chance to have integrity and refuse to ninja loot gear and you didnt. Govern yourselves or you will be governed.
You don't even raid. What is it with LFR heroes that already completely avoid master loot chiming in on how bad the system is?

You don't use it. You will never be in a situation where it is needed. Why on earth do you care one way or the other? It isn't intended for you.
04/27/2018 10:03 AMPosted by Odurren

Let me further prove that point in pointing out that even in your own guild rank 5's are the ONLY people in the entire guild that have mythic progression. It's your *core* you will not compromise past your core, if you F up, you'll be dropped. If others prove better than you, I see them 5 and you out of it. But even in your own guild, someone on the outside looking in already sees your clear and blatant favoritism in regards to people even in your own guild
You've never raided mythic, literally. Not in Legion, not in WoD, not even in Pandaria. I'm sure you know what you're talking about.
04/27/2018 10:08 AMPosted by Talbyy
I won't argue on this topic because it is sincencerly unfortunate that you think this is how guilds like midwinter exist. If you don't understand already then it's not likely I'll be able to change your opinion until you actively try to raid in the top 100

You going to stop implying that every mythic guild is midwinter or...?

Incredibly ignorant.
04/27/2018 10:12 AMPosted by Vaniryn
04/27/2018 10:08 AMPosted by Talbyy

You going to stop implying that every mythic guild is midwinter or...?

Incredibly ignorant.

Maybe things are different at Imonar, but people looking to get cutting edge care more about prog than loot. You're kinda full of crap here
How many people here actually cleared heroic Antorus? Doing LFR or a few random faceroll normal pugs doesn't make you an expert on loot distribution.
gonna enjoy seeing the ret get a 2% upgrade and instead of thinking critically and giving it to the person who its a bigger upgrade for