-Dragonkin
-Vulpera
-Sethrak
-Ogres
-Yaungol
-Naga
04/26/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Tiridan

-Naga
This and it honestly can happen rather easily. The Illidari have a large supply of loyal naga that have joined our faction and based on what transpired in legion, they can very easily join the alliance side without much of an argument.
hozen
jinyu
SETHRAK! i like snakes :P
Sethrak!
04/26/2018 05:49 PMPosted by Chilayllenn

-Naga
This and it honestly can happen rather easily. The Illidari have a large supply of loyal naga that have joined our faction and based on what transpired in legion, they can very easily join the alliance side without much of an argument.

This would be a nightmare to make happen. Their bodies are not made for the armor currently in the game. I would love to see something like this be done, I just doubt they have the ambition to make it happen.
Satyr
Drakonid
Lost Ones
Ogre
Broken
Gnoll
Mechagnome
04/26/2018 05:49 PMPosted by Chilayllenn

-Naga
Apparently those Naga are only ordered to assist Illidan on behalf of the Old Gods and Azshara. (As of Chronicles 3) They wouldn't join us, and will probably leave us soon.

But...seeing as how Azshara is in BFA, if we defeat her, many Naga would respect us and follow us. So it is possible.
Ogres and Murlocs i'd say are the first few that come to mind, bunch of others would be cool too.

-High El- Oh wait. Sorry.

Someone somewhere is saltily wishing the downvote button was still here.
Sethrak, Vrykul, and red flight dragonkin for the Alliance

Ogre, Vulpera, and Naga for the Horde
-Alliance Quilboar using the Dwarf skeleton/rigging
-Alliance Furbolg using the Tauren skeleton/rigging
-Alliance Jinyu
-Alliance Krokul

-Horde Tuskarr using the Pandaren skeleton/rigging
-Horde Saberon or Gnolls using the Worgen skeleton/rigging
-Horde Blightcaller Humans/Intact undead
-Horde Mok'nathal
-Vulpera
-Sethrak

These two as well as Sporegaar.
What about half-breeds?

Not just Half-Elves mind you, but Half-Orcs too.

Orphans of the Horde and Alliance with nowhere else to go. Growing up in the slums and orphanages of Stormwind, outcasts of two legacies and heirs of none. Banding together under a banner of their common misfortunes, duality and mixed heritage.
04/26/2018 06:02 PMPosted by Silverføx
but Half-Orcs too.

Half-Orc Half-Draenei would be neat for Alliance.
04/26/2018 06:03 PMPosted by Sternbridge
04/26/2018 06:02 PMPosted by Silverføx
but Half-Orcs too.

Half-Orc Half-Draenei would be neat for Alliance.

Garona would disagree.
What would you like to see?

Ogres (Stonemaul)
High Elves.
04/26/2018 05:48 PMPosted by Goldwing
Stillpine Furblog
For Alliance. And Blackmaw Furbolg for Horde. Either that, or throw the Timbermaw into a civil war and split the tribe. I mean we saw how crazy the tribes of Grizzly Hills got with that corrupted world tree, and now the entire planet is bleeding to death.

I'd really have liked to see Yaun'gol, but I don't think it's going to happen now. I would have preferred them over the Highmountain, because they're significantly different AND the Horde is already siding with a hostile faction of Pandaria. The Hulnsborn could have just been customization for the Bloodhoof. Oh well.

We won't be seeing Naga, because we're only going to get allied races that have two legs. Besides, they've basically been the bad guys for millennia. You think the feelings between Horde and Alliance were bad during the cease-fire? Multiply that by five hundred and you'll get the level of resentment pulsating towards the Naga and the Man'ari.

As for any others...
>[H] Forest Trolls with Forsaken Skeletons
>[A] Mechagnomes
>[A] Gnolls with shrunken Worgen Skeletons (Is just setback!)
>[H] Grummles (The fleshcrafted goblins with their luckydos, woo!)