10/11M FDK LFG

Guild Recruitment
700+ pulls on m argus.

Top parse dk. Horde Only. Avail mon-fri 6pm-1am cst.

Leave your btag below. Ill add your if i'm interested.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Rivalry on US-Kiljaeden is looking to add a few dedicated players to our roster for Antorus and into BfA. We pride ourselves on clearing raids efficiently with a low time investment and have proven that we are capable of progressing on a 2 day raid schedule each week. We are looking for mature players who are enjoyable to raid with and can keep a stable schedule. We run a lean roster and never recruit for the bench. We also provide Guild Repairs as well as Cauldrons and Feasts during raid.

Recruitment needs:
> Tank -> Closed.
> Ranged Dps -> Closed
> Melee Dps -> High Priority for a DK
> Healer -> Closed
We are always on the lookout for great players. Any exceptional players will be considered regardless of class or spec so you should apply if you feel you would be a good addition to our roster.

About Us:
Rivalry is a Mythic Progression group composed of players with high end progression raiding experience from previous expansions and tiers. We pride ourselves on our drama free environment, which allows us to work on cutting edge bosses without unnecessary strife.

Progression:
11/11 Mythic Antorus - US: 137
11/11 Heroic Antorus

Raid Schedule:
Mythic Antorus: Friday and Saturday 8:30pm-12:30am CST (8 Total Hours)
Heroic Antorus: Optional Clears on Tues and Wed

Contact
Battletag: GM Envious#1968
Hello there,

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Stormrage with a progression of 11/11M in AtBT. We are looking to pick up skilled DPS for core opening.

Symmetric is also highly active outside of raiding hours, we push a lot of keys as a guild and do make a lot of gold via Mythic+ carries & Raid sales. A very popular alliance Mythic+ community discord is also ran by one of our member (Relic) and it is a reliable way to find skilled & dependable players for high keys! We are a skilled group of raiders hungry for more kills than just the shiny purples & looking forward to have more team oriented, non-egomaniacs and competent players in a relaxed but yet progression oriented environment.

Our current raid times are Tues. Wed & Thurs from 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST. If these times fit for you and you want a chill environment, please contact me at Obskure#6264 (GM).

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759406882
https://www.symmetric-guild.com

Thanks and good luck!
Maj
<Symmetric - Stormrage>
Btag: Obskure#6264
Discord: Majestyk#0034

***We're also willing to sponsor your move over to alliance side***
how does one not break the computer after 700 pulls? or even 400+ ?
LF exceptional DPS to build a roster for BFA, we finished argus in 225 pulls btw.

Name: <Wrong>
Faction: Horde
Server: Tichondrius
Progression: 11/11M ABT 9/9M Tomb
Raid Days: Wednesday/ Thursday
Raid Times: 6pm - 10pm PST(Server Time)

Send me a MSG via Discord PM sgmx#0801 you may need to add to friends and then send a msg, or add me on real id Deism#1427
Would raid till 2CST- IF that is doable add me!

<Red Dragon Society> 11/11M LATE NIGHT GUILD

Hey there Gm/Rl of RDS. Would love to chat. You can add me at Crazzyboots#11659

Raid Times - 9-12 PST mon-thurs

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760705953#1

http://rdswow.enjin.com/home
Times work for us.

We raid Monday-Wednesday, 9-1 CST.

No splits, no added raid days. Guilds been around 13 years, no plans on going anywhere yet.

Tojara#1762
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759426564?page=1

t/w 8-11cst
11/11m
CE every tier @ 6 hours/week
#3 US for ABT, #1 ToS (for 6 hour/week guilds)
Love it basic and to the point.

I not going to just throw a random copy and paste block of text here but if thats what you want here is a link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758447972#post-1

If you are interested in a guild that is slightly behind where you currently are we are 8/11M and raids Tuesday/Wednesday 9-12 EST feel free to add my btag Smoobo#1704 and we can see if we are a good fit.

Good luck to you and your guild search
online and looking
>:D
Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild, located on US - Ursin, brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 7/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (7/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)- on a break-

(Normal)"A Little Iffy" raids- Monday 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Heroic Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage/Hunter)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral/Enh/Ret)
Tank- (No monks)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
Hey Watchmepump, <TF> is currently recruiting for full time raiding positions. We are currently 11/11 Mythic US 17 World 53. If you are interested in applying I would love to chat with you soon! Feel free to contact me in game or on real id @ Judekin#1105 or put in an application at tf.enjin.com

*** Always recruiting skilled players ***
Even if you don't see your class listed we are always interested in skilled applicants.
Apply at TF.Enjin.com

General Info:

<TF> is a very old guild, originating back in closed Beta, with a history of strong and stable leadership. Guild fit and personality are important to us, and we believe that successful progression raiding goes hand in hand with an enjoyable guild culture.

Hyjal is a Pacific time server and as such our normal raid times for progression are 6:30 - 10:30 pm PST, Sun-Thurs. After progression is over we usually raid roughly one or two nights per week for farm content.

Applications may be submitted via TF.Enjin.com

Applicants must have and be willing to use a microphone and mumble.

Please take your time when filling out the application if you would like it to be taken seriously.

***You will need to provide a combatlog parse (like Warcraft Logs) to be considered.***

Server: Hyjal-PvE (PST)
Raid Times: Sunday-Thursday 6:30-10:30 PST (9:30-1:30 EST)
Loot: Lootcouncil

Past Progression

Tier 21: US 17th, World 53rd
Tier 20: US 27th, World 96th
Tier 19: US 32th, World 112th
Tier 18: US 20th, World 106th
Tier 17: US 21st, World 110th
Tier 16: US 17th, West 67th
Tier 15: US 15th, West 42nd
Tier 14: US 23rd, West 70th
Tier 13: US 28th, World 79th
Tier 12: US 22nd, World 75th
Tier 11: US 23rd, World 107th

As usual, we are interested in any class as long as the person playing it is an exceptional player. Do not hesitate to apply just because your spec is not listed currently.

After applying, your application with be reviewed by our raiders, and you'll have the chance to answer any questions we may have. If the application is good, an interview on mumble will take place and there's a good chance we will offer you a trial spot.

Expectations

¤ Solid raid performance. This includes DPS, attitude and awareness.
¤ Accountability. If you mess up, own up to it and learn from it.
¤ High Attendance.

If you are interested in joining contact any of our raiders, or fill out an application at our website.
Recruiting Officers for contact: Judekin (Judekin#1105)

Thank you for your interest in <TF>, we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Apply at TF.Enjin.com
Hello,

I am the guild leader for [H] Reawaken on Staghelm/Azuremyst. If you are looking for a guild with a history of cutting edge achievements, server first boss kills, with an active friendly environment, then our guild is worth taking a closer look at. We offer over 12 years of raiding history on the same realm. We are not going to be a guild you join one day that falls apart the next. If you want a long term home we can offer that. We do raid on Sunday's but I thought I would post our information to see if that might work for you.

Here are the important points:

10/11M(Pre-Nerf Aggramar) working on phase 3 Argus
2 day a week raiding - Sunday/Monday 7-11CST
Extra activities during off nights (optional)
We do not recruit for the bench!

Contact Information:
Willow#1693 - GM
Dracs#1320 - Raid Leader
reawaken-staghelm.com
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/staghelm/Reawaken
<Seraphim> (11/11M) Is currently a Top 200 US Guild residing on Skullcrusher looking for a Solid Healer or DPS to Strengthen our core team, Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 7-10 EST, add zach#1269 if you have any further questions