960 Spriest LF Heroic clear guild - 7pm pst

Guild Recruitment
960 Spriest LF Heroic clear guild - 7pm pst start or later required

---===RAID TIMES IMPORTANT===----

**must start 7pm PST or later**

What I am looking for:
1) Guild that aims to clear heroic during current raid tier
2) Raids 2-3 nights a week
3) active guild (isn't a ghost town outside raid times)

About me:
1) I have discord and microphone
2) Been raiding since vanilla
3) Been raiding just about all xpacs (few exceptions for breaks)
4) Been raiding heroic level content (some mythic also)
5) Have raiding experience as dps, heals, tank (on other toons)
6) Very familiar with mechanics
7) Can take constructive criticism (I always want to improve)
8) Can present recent logs upon request

Feel free to reach out to me to discuss
Wreck#11168
Are you looking for a guild? Do yourself a favor and make it easier on yourself by joining the Recruitment Discord! https://discord.gg/fw93rFe

You will be able to post in a spot that will be seen by all recruiters without having to sort through spam and worrying about losing your post. Easily search through guilds for one that meets your needs, or just post your info and let the recruiters contact you!

Be sure to read through the welcome channel for instructions on how to get the appropriate roles and format for maximum readability!

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

-Fio
We happen to be looking for a spriest and our times work quite well :D

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762188103

Click for guild spam above.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H.

Ideal ilvl for trials is listed below. We require that potential trials provide us with logs:
Mythics is at 960
Heroics ideally 930 but exceptions can be made.

Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H & 1/11 M

We will be beginning Mythics soon. As such we are looking for versatile players:
Shadow Priest + Heal OS
DPS Druid + Heal/Tank OS
Hunter
Warrior
Ret + Holy/Prot OS
DK + Blood OS

Those listed are our most pertinent needs. However if you can back with logs that youre an exceptional player we will gladly accept you

We raid Fri & Sat 10pm-1:30am EST.
Fri Heroic Clear. Sat Mythic Progression.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
Predominant [H] - Illidan

Predominant was top 10 guild on Illidan server (#6) on Legion Launch all the way through Mythic Night Hold. We took a break after Night Hold until we decided to form again 4/9/18. Our core is currently 5/11M-9/11M and we have a core of 16 members that have been playing together since 2011. We are reforming for the remainder of Legion and BFA expansion. Feel free to visit our website WWW.PREDOM.NET which is currently content is being added daily. We run Mythic+ daily and get 15's for everyone weekly. We raid Wednesday, Thursday and some Fridays 8PM CST to 11PM CST. We will be flexible on hours during the expansion.

I would love to talk to you on Discord - https://discord.gg/xKjdMBr
Add me to REAL ID - Tinyturd#11434

Turdslug - Tinyturd#11434
Owlbundia - Covington#1457
Clouds - Joker#110734
Zanlock - Superchief#11817

Thank you,

Turdslug
GM of Predominant
Hey there! You sound perfect for us.

<World Legacy> - Proudmoore - is looking to expand our raid core as we push into Mythic Antorus and prepare for BFA.

Our main focus is to recruit reliable ranged dps, but all are welcome to apply.

We currently have Heroic on farm and are progressing on Mythic High Command.

A fun, LGBT friendly environment with a focus on progression makes World Legacy perfect for new and veteran players alike. We joke around, but we also know how to focus up and get things done.

Details Below!

Raid Times
Friday and Saturday 6:30 - 9:30pm Server

Recruitment Needs
All ranged dps classes. Preference towards Hunters, Elemental Shamans, Warlocks, and Mages.

Any class is welcome to apply, but we cannot guarantee you a current raid spot. However, we are looking to expand for BFA - so future positions may become available.

Rules
Show up for raids. If you can't make it, let us know beforehand in Discord. We also expect people to try to learn mechanics and prepare for fights by watching Youtube videos. Respect each other and don't throw tantrums during raid - we are always happy to discuss issues after raid. Other than that, give it your best and have a good time.

Required Addons
RC Loot Council
Angry Assignments
Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs

Raid Trials
New raiders that haven't obtained the rank of Core Raider in the guild will be on a trial basis for two weeks. During these two weeks you will not be a priority for loot, but this is not to say you will not get loot. After two weeks are up, you are eligible for full loot rights. This is to ensure new recruits don't just join for gear/achievements, and then leave.

Contact Info
Bnet - Coyotegrimm#11130
Discord - Danksmell#8767

Look forward to hearing from you!
[A] Meh 9/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps/healers are in high demand (Mage/Boomkin), although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild, located on US - Ursin, brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 7/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (7/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)- on a break-

(Normal)"A Little Iffy" raids- Monday 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Heroic Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage/Hunter)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral/Enh/Ret)
Tank- (No monks. Bdk high priority)
Healer- (Shaman)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
Hello, Fromdarkness. I know you mention looking for heroic raiding and we aim for mythics, but we are open to people of all playstyles and if you only wanted to participate in our heroic clears that is okay too. If you are open to mythic, we could use a shadow priest for progression.

<The Metalocalypse> (4/11M) is a 7year, adult raiding guild that values both progression and camaraderie. We're recruiting skilled players with a positive attitude and an interest for Heroics/Mythics. Apart from a friendly, mature community & a relaxed, yet progression-focused atmosphere, we have the following schedule to offer:

Wed+Sun+Mon
10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762077051
http://themetalocalypse.enjin.com/recruitment
metalocaguild@gmail.com

More info and our quick app can be found at the link to our website above, but feel free to contact us if you had any questions. Good luck and take care. :)
Thank you very much all for your interest and consideration! I was able to find a guild which works for me. I wish you all the best in your raiding adventures!