954 Frost DK looking for raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
[edit] - As of Right now, I have joined a guild. So thanks for everyone for all of your interests

Hello,

I am a Frost Death Knight looking to get back into progression raiding. I currently live on the West Coast and I belong to the Exodar realm which is an East Coast / PvE Realm. I am willing to server change if needed to help with progression. My schedule is really flexible. I am available to raid on any given day of the week for how ever long the raid lasts. My Main, just like most of my alts, are Horde. So sorry alliance. Most of the guilds and groups that I have been with in the past have been pretty casual and laid-back. I would consider myself a semi-hardcore raider though since I am always trying to pug raids and mythic pluses to get better gear and to help friends and other people. I currently have 4/5 AotC for this expansion (EN,ToV,NH,ToS). So i have experience raiding in a progression environment. Right now for Antorus, I am 8/11 H. (Still need Coven, Aggramar, and Argus). So if anybody is interested and are looking for a Frost DK or has any questions, My Battletag is Fowet#1454

Thanks for your time,
Fowet
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Predominant [H] - Illidan

Predominant was top 10 guild on Illidan server (#6) on Legion Launch all the way through Mythic Night Hold. We took a break after Night Hold until we decided to form again 4/9/18. Our core is currently 5/11M-9/11M and we have a core of 16 members that have been playing together since 2011. We are reforming for the remainder of Legion and BFA expansion. Feel free to visit our website WWW.PREDOM.NET which is currently content is being added daily. We run Mythic+ daily and get 15's for everyone weekly. We raid Wednesday, Thursday and some Fridays 8PM CST to 11PM CST. We will be flexible on hours during the expansion.

I would love to talk to you on Discord - https://discord.gg/xKjdMBr
Add me to REAL ID - Tinyturd#11434

Turdslug - Tinyturd#11434
Owlbundia - Covington#1457
Clouds - Joker#110734
Zanlock - Superchief#11817

Thank you,

Turdslug
GM of Predominant
A frost DK would be great.

TL;DR:
Server: Zul'jin(EST, PvE, high horde population).
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused
Guild Progress: 11/11H
Raid Mentality: Semi-Hardcore
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST.
Recruitment Needs: DPS + 1 Healer
Discord: Rex#4531
BTag: NoHero#1606

Guild post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761958068?page=1
Hi there! I'm the GM of Voljins Vanguard, a Horde guild on the Ysera/Durotan servers. We are currently 8/11 Heroic.
We are looking to build a core team for this raid tier and for BfA and onwards.
We raid on Wednesday 11pm-1am and Saturdays 9:30pm-12:30am.
You can add me Odi#11365 if interested!
You can also msg me Offadaroad#7755 on Discord as well!
Thanks!