940 Ele Shaman LF light schedule

Guild Recruitment
Hi all!

I took a break from raiding after ToS, I couldn't seem to find a guild I thoroughly enjoyed raiding with.

I have cleared Antorus on Normal and 6/11 H on my lock from pug groups.

I am just looking for a reliable and chill place to raid that has fun and gets thing done, but on a light raid schedule.
Has to be weekends or 10:30pm pst in order for me to be able to make every raid. 1 day a week preferred, but can do 2, really not interested in more than 2 or mythic raiding. I just wanna clear AotC on heroic.

If you have a spot let me know :) I would be willing to faction/server if need be. But you would have to deal with an ally alt of mine on a trial basis if you are alliance, until we know that we like each other :)

anyyyyway... thanks for looking, any questions we can chat my Btag is Knox#1691

Don't bother to leave your spam if you raid more than 2 nights or earlier than 10:30pm Pacific on weekdays, sorry but I just can't make it.
[A] Meh 9/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps/healers are in high demand (Mage/Boomkin), although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
TL;DR:
Server: Zul'jin(EST, PvE, high horde population).
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused.
Guild Progress: Antorus AOTC Achieved!
Raid Mentality: Semi-Hardcore
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST.
Recruitment Needs: DPS + 1 Healer
Discord: https://discord.gg/eJsjTwu
BTag: NoHero#1606

Guild post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761958068?page=1
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H.

Ideal ilvl for trials is listed below. We require that potential trials provide us with logs:
Mythics is at 960
Heroics ideally 930 but exceptions can be made.

Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H & 1/11 M

We will be beginning Mythics soon. As such we are looking for versatile players:
Shadow Priest + Heal OS
DPS Druid + Heal/Tank OS
Hunter
Warrior
Ret + Holy/Prot OS
DK + Blood OS

Those listed are our most pertinent needs. However if you can back with logs that youre an exceptional player we will gladly accept you

We raid Fri & Sat 10pm-1:30am EST.
Fri Heroic Clear. Sat Mythic Progression.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Still looking :) 1 or 2 nights, weekends pref
Hi there! I'm the GM of Voljins Vanguard, a Horde guild on the Ysera/Durotan servers. We are currently 6/11 Heroic.
We are looking to build a core team for this raid tier and for BfA and onwards.
We raid on Wednesday 11pm-1am and Saturdays 9:30pm-12:30am.
You can add me Odi#11365 if interested!
You can also msg me Offadaroad#7755 on Discord as well!
Thanks!
Hello Knoxymoron,

We could definitely use a dps with hero as we had to drum last night :D. So in case you ever consider joining the Alliance, please read the following cookie cutter message:

Righteous Doom (RD) on Dalaran is a guild started by someone who knew little about the game in the middle of Legion, but her genuine care for each member made all the differences and continues to inspire us all.
We are an active, positive, family friendly casual raiding guild. We have a team of veteran players as officers to provide strong leadership and we offer lots of benefits to members of all levels. They include access to guild events, such as Thursday keystone* and Saturday raid**, monthly raffle for mounts, pets and more, as well as guild repairs on day one, a fully stocked guild bank with helpful items, a discord server, and best of all, friendships!
Our vision for this guild is to be able to consistently clear normal/heroic contents while having fun doing it.

*Keystones are not limited to Thursday only.
**A second weekend raid night will be added once there is enough interest.

Keystones and raids run from 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST.

We are currently focused on building a fully guild run team for the end of expansion and next without using the group finder! We have previously cleared normal Antorus but 6/11 for heroic. Now looking for a few more dps and possibly 1 more tank to round up the team!

My btag is HanShan#1254
Alternative recruitment contact: Crazywarrior#11376
Our Discord link is discord.gg/9bq3Bxv
Thank you for checking us out and looking forward to welcoming you into our guild!
bump :)
Hey there! You sound perfect for us.

<World Legacy> - Proudmoore - is looking to expand our raid core as we push into Mythic Antorus and prepare for BFA.

Our main focus is to recruit reliable ranged dps, but all are welcome to apply.

We currently have Heroic on farm and are progressing on Mythic High Command.

A fun, LGBT friendly environment with a focus on progression makes World Legacy perfect for new and veteran players alike. We joke around, but we also know how to focus up and get things done.

Details Below!

Raid Times
Friday and Saturday 6:30 - 9:30pm Server

Recruitment Needs
All ranged dps classes. Preference towards Hunters, Elemental Shamans, Warlocks, and Mages.

Any class is welcome to apply, but we cannot guarantee you a current raid spot. However, we are looking to expand for BFA - so future positions may become available.

Rules
Show up for raids. If you can't make it, let us know beforehand in Discord. We also expect people to try to learn mechanics and prepare for fights by watching Youtube videos. Respect each other and don't throw tantrums during raid - we are always happy to discuss issues after raid. Other than that, give it your best and have a good time.

Required Addons
RC Loot Council
Angry Assignments
Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs

Raid Trials
New raiders that haven't obtained the rank of Core Raider in the guild will be on a trial basis for two weeks. During these two weeks you will not be a priority for loot, but this is not to say you will not get loot. After two weeks are up, you are eligible for full loot rights. This is to ensure new recruits don't just join for gear/achievements, and then leave.

Contact Info
Bnet - Coyotegrimm#11130
Discord - Danksmell#8767

Look forward to hearing from you!
Latenight 10:30 pm pst or later or anytime on weekends, pls
bump
hi!
Hello All!

I come here to inform those interested of a newly formed guild, and would like to thank you for taking the time to read this and hope you’ll find a new home among us. We sit on the threshold of a new expansion with so much yet to do in Legion. It's our goal that we may come together to achieve what we can in this current content as well as all future content brought before us.

Who we are

We’re a guild on Argent Dawn-The Scryers. As of now the members and leaders of the guild are all over the age of 20. We have work and families as most of you reading this do and understand that those things come first. We wanted to come together not only play this game we love so much, but to help each other improve no matter what content we do.

What we want

What we want is people to be able to accomplish what they want to. If people are looking to raid, we want to have an environment to support that. If people want to pvp, we hope to have regular pvp nights and get better at stopping the horde together. If people want to see what the game has to offer or to hunt for achievements; we hope to do that as well. We want to do all of this by improving ourselves individually and as a whole.

In addition to improving, we want people to be able to have a good time. This isn't a place you can expect to see constant political intrigue or clique mentalities. This is the place you can expect to log on to and be greeted by others who are either relaxing, having a good time doing quests, getting a laugh at the current battleground they're in, or working diligently to get those professions done or ilvl up.

This is the environment we want though we can't exactly promise it'll be completely family friendly. We will promise it won't be like walking into a frat party at 1am or like having to participate in the movie Mean Girls.

How we work

So all of this may seem like a bit much for the size of the guild we are right now. We want to have a structure in place from the start though so that even though every place may not have a thing, every thing will have a place.

Lost Syndicate works off of an open council system. At all times there will be one guild leader (labeled Elder) and an even number of officers (labeled council). The different responsibilities of running the guild are delegated between the officers (such as setting up raid/pvp teams, recruiting, managing the bank, etc). The guild leader will be assisting the officers in all of these tasks as well.

Anytime a major decision involving the guild has to be made, the guild leader and the officers will meet on discord in public to discuss them. These council meetings will be announced openly so anyone wishing to attend or put forth their opinion can. As these discussions may affect everyone in the guild, you should be able to share your ideas and opinions. This is also why I feel comfortable putting this information in this post. You are thinking of joining a guild, you should know how it's run.

Plans for Raiding

Currently in the process of setting up the first static raid group of the guild. Our plans are to start with normal, as any of the guild raid groups will, and progress through that content until the group has the gear and skill to go into heroic. We want to start forming groups for when BFA raids comes out. With statics preformed for people now, we’ll have already learned how each person plays and how to work well together. A well practiced raid group going into a raid for the first time will almost always perform better than one that is newly formed.

For the first raid static, the raiding mentality we're looking for is akin to the mentality many had back in burning crusade and wrath. We're not looking for people to make this a second job. We are however looking for people to put in effort to make sure they are prepared and on time when we raid as well as be willing to improve in areas they find they struggle with and the raid group and guild as as whole will be there to help every step of the way.

We see signing up for a static as a sort of signing of a social contract. You’re telling 9 other people you’re going to set aside the time each week to play this game together. Life is busy and things happen, but everyone should do what they can to make it.

What we expect

-people not to be masters of their class, spec, or the activity that they’re doing.
-people to be willing to learn
-our members to be civil toward one another.
-people to not be subject to a million frat boy jokes (memes however are welcome within reason)
-everyone to have fun!

Thank you!

Really, if you’re still reading at this point, thank you for taking time to read through this. If you’re interested in joining, you can add me on Bnet using the tag MagicPants#113255. See you on the battlefield for the Battle of Azeroth!

-Ameril (Elder and Founder of Lost Syndicate)
Sounds like we might be a good fit for you. We raid fri/sat @9:45 est till 12am. We're 11/11 H and clear weekly, and have no problem helping people. We are ally though, but you can run your trial with any class/spec you want.

My btag is Jagaen#1317, and I've sent you a request if you're interested.
If you are into raiding or looking for a group to come hang with come check us out on Whisperwind, alliance side.

<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H ABT) LF DPS / Heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7-10pm EST / Sun 2-5pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

Weekend Raid Team
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755656542

Weekday Raid Team
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762187695

Guild Website
https://www.errantventure.org

Don't forget to use and post to the Recruitment Discord in addition to these forums https://discord.gg/Q8fDcD5
I have a 936 Warlock as well, if wanted
Hey Knoxymoron, me and some friends are forming a weekend team that raids from 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM CST id love to talk to you BTag is wawa#1628