10/11M 974 WW/BM Monk LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a stable Horde guild. Prefer 2-3 days but would consider 4. Can accommodate raid times around 830pm-1200am EST. Highly prefer to not raid Sundays but its not a deal breaker.

972 ilvl WW (79 Traits)
974 ilvl BM (80 Traits)
2800+ M+ score

What I'm Looking For:
A stable guild to join to finish out Legion on my Monk and be afforded the opportunity to play a healer class in BFA and continue on with the guild for multiple expansions.
Pref at least top 300 US
Non toxic environment with strong like minded leadership that fosters improvement and teamwork

What you can expect from me:
On time and prepared for progression
Team player, can take and give (if appropriate) constructive criticism
Can handle unique assigned mechanics
Mature attitude
Play an OS if needed by the guild

Backstory of Legion:
Raided casually up until the end of WoD when I joined a mythic progression guild. Killed Archimonde before Legion launch. Mained Enhancement Shaman at the start of the xpac until Evil Tree Progression in Mythic EN my guild needed a resto shaman. Finished EN 7/7M and the guild I was in collapsed right as NH opened. Gave my shot at running my own guild for all the NH and took us to 10/10M while playing Affliction Warlock. When ToS opened up my guild really needed a new tank so I took on that roll, unfortunately the roster boss took us for a whack in ToS and we only went 6/9M. The guild unfortunately slowly fell apart in Antorus. From there I joined a similar progressed guild and got to Argus before that guild fell apart.

Links:
WoW Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/mank%C3%AEnd
Raider.io: https://raider.io/characters/us/thrall/Mank%C3%AEnd

Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/mank%C3%AEnd

Most of my mythic logs are as brewmaster as my guild asked me to tank before I got a chance to really shine as Windwalker.

Btag: ManKind#1293
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hello,

I am the guild leader for [H] Reawaken on Staghelm/Azuremyst. If you are looking for a guild with a history of cutting edge achievements, server first boss kills, with an active friendly environment, then our guild is worth taking a closer look at. We offer over 12 years of raiding history on the same realm. We are not going to be a guild you join one day that falls apart the next. If you want a long term home we can offer that. We only raid two days a week, and I know you stated you are looking for 3 day a week raiding but I wanted to post our info to see if this is something that might work for you. Our raid times are also very close to what you are looking for.

Here are the important points:

10/11M(Pre-Nerf Aggramar) working on phase 3 Argus
Sunday/Monday 7-11CST
Extra activities during off nights (optional)
We do not recruit for the bench!

Contact Information:
Willow#1693 - GM
Dracs#1320 - Raid Leader
reawaken-staghelm.com
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/staghelm/Reawaken
Bump
bumpy
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 5/11M (came back in February)

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

9/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
<Seraphim> (11/11M) Is currently a Top 200 US Guild residing on Skullcrusher looking for a Solid Healer or DPS to Strengthen our core team, Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 7-10 EST, add zach#1269 if you have any further questions
up
Hey Mankind, add me on discord @ Nudesornah#8890 or on btag @ litebright#1533

10/11 M <Resistance>
Fri-Sat 7-10 pm PST

Would love to get a Flex healer MS WW monk, if not good luck finding a guild.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
bump
up
bump
Any interest in raiding fri/sat? Send me an add if those days are ok.

About us:
- Server: Kil'Jaeden
- Faction: Horde
- Raid times: Friday & Saturday 730 CST - 11 CST
- Currently 11/11 H ABT, 10/11M. Argus prog into P3.

What we will offer:
- Free flasks, pots, and food for progression.
- An adult friendly environment. Most of our late 20s, early 30s with families, former hardcore BC raiders.

How to get in touch:
- Add dopher#1748
- Link your logs