967 rDruid LF BfA Mythic Raiding Home

Guild Recruitment
Hello!
First thing first, let me tell you about me!

1. Times available & time zone:
I am mountain time, but am available anytime after 7PM PST for raiding except Mondays.

2. Server preference:
Any with a slight leaning toward PvE

3. Faction preference:
Any, slight leaning towards Alliance though, because no truly new horde druid races has made me sad.

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:
semi-hardcore.
I'd like to be around 10 hours or less of raid time per week.

5. Current progression/experience:
11/11H ABT in Legion
I raided from Vanilla pretty much through Cata, being in hardcore guilds most of that time and even raid leading. I like being a minion now.
I quit WoW during MoP and WoD and came back for Legion after some prodding from guildees that are good friends. However, my current guild leadership doesn't have any interest in putting together Mythic raids, so I am looking for a new home for my main for BfA

6. Recent logs (if available):
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/GQrNFWyLPXp1Vdj3

7. Contact info:
Respond to thread with your guild site, if available, or Bnet info if it itsn't.

8. Anything else:
That NElf flip tho.

All that being said, I'm not a highly competitive person (I dont need to be server first), but I like to do high end content at level because I enjoy being challenged. I'm looking for a guild with like-minded people who have a demonstrable history of quality raids over quantity. I also would love to be in a guild with a lot of active M+ers (I'm the annoying person in my current guild asking if anyone wants to M+ every night).

I have always played a healer or tank main, so I am comfortable in either role although I do prefer healing. I also play both feral and boomkin when needed and can sustain about 1.4m DPS on either. I prefer feral.

As stated, I am looking for a BfA home, but I would like to make the move sooner rather than later and get to know people before the expansion hits, even if that means not raiding or doing alt / heroic nights for the rest of Legion.

If you think I might fit in well with your people, please let me know!
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future expansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards required to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 9/11M Antorus and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core moving forward into BFA. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears or mythic farm to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game jumbojuzebox#1536 or check out our website @ reclamations.us

We are currently looking for a healer to join our core but are more importantly trying to build a strong group going into BFA!
Thanks, Specialneeds!
Unfortunately that time doesnt work for me, but you guys seem like you'd otherwise be a great fit! Thanks for the reply!
Who We Are
Tequila Sundown is a mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are 6/11 Mythic, Heroic AOTC Antorus progression.
We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Optional:
Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
Healer: We need to add a healer to our core. Holy Paladin preferred, will consider any.
DPS: We are looking for DPS with the gear/experience to contribute immediately. Will consider all specs. Bonus points for good healing offspec.

The Nitty Gritty
If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown

Contact Us
You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
or Discord: joat#1832 & saever#4432
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856