960 Mage Looking For Weekend Guild

Guild Recruitment
960 Mage Looking For Weekend Guild. I've got every thing I can get from heroic at this point and want to find a guild that raids on the weekends to kill some mythic bosses.
Hey there! You sound perfect for us!

<World Legacy> - Proudmoore - is looking to expand our raid core as we push into Mythic Antorus and prepare for BFA.

Our main focus is to recruit reliable ranged dps, but all are welcome to apply.

We currently have Heroic on farm and are progressing on Mythic High Command.

A fun, LGBT friendly environment with a focus on progression makes World Legacy perfect for new and veteran players alike. We joke around, but we also know how to focus up and get things done.

Details Below!

Raid Times
Friday and Saturday 6:30 - 9:30pm Server

Recruitment Needs
All ranged dps classes. Preference towards Hunters, Elemental Shamans, Warlocks, and Mages.

Any class is welcome to apply, but we cannot guarantee you a current raid spot. However, we are looking to expand for BFA - so future positions may become available.

Rules
Show up for raids. If you can't make it, let us know beforehand in Discord. We also expect people to try to learn mechanics and prepare for fights by watching Youtube videos. Respect each other and don't throw tantrums during raid - we are always happy to discuss issues after raid. Other than that, give it your best and have a good time.

Required Addons
RC Loot Council
Angry Assignments
Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs

Raid Trials
New raiders that haven't obtained the rank of Core Raider in the guild will be on a trial basis for two weeks. During these two weeks you will not be a priority for loot, but this is not to say you will not get loot. After two weeks are up, you are eligible for full loot rights. This is to ensure new recruits don't just join for gear/achievements, and then leave.

Contact Info
Bnet - Coyotegrimm#11130
Discord - Danksmell#8767

Let me know if you are interested.

Look forward to hearing from you!
Hit me up if our weekend team would work for you, were looking to add a few raid ready dps to our roster.

Current Needs
Tank: Very High(Looking for a Full time tank, Prefer non Vanq token)
Healers: High (Priority on a Holy Paladin/Resto Druid)
RDPS: High (Priority for Aff Lock/Hunter/Ele Shaman)
MDPS: High (Priority for Havoc DH)

*Recruitment is open to all classes and specs, If you don't see your class/spec listed above still hit me up and lets chat.

Our goal is to recruit like minded raiders who can't make traditional raid times due to work, school or family with the goal of progression mythic raiding. Currently we are 5/11 Mythic ABT, and are currently looking to bolster our roster to further our mythic progression and to move forward into BFA.

Raid Times:
Saturday and Sunday
1pm-4pm Central (server)
Friday Optional Heroic/Alt Run
8pm-10pm Central (server)

Lukien#1938
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856