Vulpera Discussion Megathread

General Discussion
Prev 1 76 77 78 126 Next
I'd rather be a snake person
Bringing this up again because people are whining about Vulpera again, have my bump!
08/26/2018 02:00 PMPosted by Fallynn
Bringing this up again because people are whining about Vulpera again, have my bump!

That will only bring those people here, and the battle begins all over again!

Ah to hell with it. I'm down for a good ol' scrap. Blades at the ready, gents!
08/26/2018 02:06 PMPosted by Rorrand
08/26/2018 02:00 PMPosted by Fallynn

That will only bring those people here, and the battle begins all over again!

Ah to hell with it. I'm down for a good ol' scrap. Blades at the ready, gents!

Fangs at the ready for me, of course. Let's do this. FOR VULPERA! Be swift, be clever....
Dolly and Dot are my best friends~
08/26/2018 03:49 PMPosted by Lueran
Dolly and Dot are my best friends~

They pull my wagon through dunes of sand!
Vulpera is such a cute race, I really wish to racechange to one if the racials arent "nightborne-y" (aka ultra trashness of trashful)
08/26/2018 04:42 PMPosted by Nüba
Vulpera is such a cute race, I really wish to racechange to one if the racials arent "nightborne-y" (aka ultra trashness of trashful)

Nightborne have the best racial in the game, what are you talking about?

Now you don't have to wait until the next time you're in town to get rid of all the garbage the postmaster sends you!
Just wanted to let you all know I have been reading through this thread every time it pops back up.

I want Vulpera as much as you guys!
You know I was thinking. One of the big things people seem to have against the Vulpera is the cute. They're too cute to be part of the Horde with their jokes and singing. Personally, I think this fits right in with foxes. In real nature, foxes use cuteness as a weapon. They jump and run and roll around and act all cute and silly, right in full view of their prey. The prey thinks the fox isn't after them or doesn't see them and eventually let's their guard down, just a fox teeth enter their neck.

The Vulpera seem to be the same way. They act all cute and fun, but seem to have no problem turning deadly serious when they have to, catching others off guard at how vicious they suddenly are.

I have no doubt that despite her fun attitude and singing ways, if you tried to hurt Dolly and Dot Meerah would cut your throat and leave you to the sands without missing a beat.
If they will be like this, I'm all for it.

https://youtu.be/DKF_9ZSCR3U