Why the Alliance deserves the EK

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 8 Next
04/27/2018 08:59 PMPosted by Genjuros
I hope Sylvanas guts greymane in front of the alliance. And if i don't get to help, i hope i at least get to watch. Dog's gettin' old and rabid. Time to put him down.
Ooh, scary.

It still seems a bit of a stretch to lose all of Kalimdor - consider Feralas, Hyjal, Moonglade, Ashenvale and Darkshore all with substantial Night Elf populations even post-Cataclysm. I suppose the rationale is that the horde lose Badlands and some settlements down in Stranglethorn as well as the Forsaken start areas plus the Plaguelands. Kind of like a swap?
04/27/2018 08:49 PMPosted by Withpuppys
...they attacked my home in a unprovoked invasion, they deserve no empathy or sympathy. the rightful home of the forsaken is 6 feet in the ground.

I hope Sylvanas guts greymane in front of the alliance. And if i don't get to help, i hope i at least get to watch. Dog's gettin' old and rabid. Time to put him down.
like that would ever happen, remember last time they fought? genn played sylvanas like a fiddle and took the future of the forsaken away
Lets be honest with each other. The majority of alliance races are aliens that stole land from natives. The only alliance actually from Azeroth are the elves.
I hope Sylvanas guts greymane in front of the alliance. And if i don't get to help, i hope i at least get to watch.
Same but Greymane gutting Sylvanas with his claws and biting her head off and spitting it on Saurfang's feet
04/27/2018 09:15 PMPosted by Arelith
Lets be honest with each other. The majority of alliance races are aliens that stole land from natives. The only alliance actually from Azeroth are the elves.

The ancestors of alliance races helped shape and create the Azeroth that birthed the Trolls, Elves, Tauren, etc. The Dwarves for example were shaped from the actual earth and stone of the planet. They have never lived anywhere else. They were created here. To call them alien isn't really accurate.
04/27/2018 09:10 PMPosted by Withpuppys

like that would ever happen, remember last time they fought? genn played sylvanas like a fiddle and took the future of the forsaken away

The old boy jumped her when she wasn't lookin'. He knew he couldn't take her in a straight up fight. You think sylvanas is bad? wait until we get back up from draenor. There'll be more orcs than you mutts could ever handle.
04/27/2018 09:22 PMPosted by Genjuros
The old boy jumped her when she wasn't lookin'. He knew he couldn't take her in a straight up fight.
you mean like how sylvanas can't win any fights without using the blight. after he smashed her spooky lamp his back was to her and she still could not kill him.
p.s. i would remind you that sylvanas knew he was there because he announced his presence

04/27/2018 09:22 PMPosted by Genjuros
You think sylvanas is bad? wait until we get back up from draenor. There'll be more orcs than you mutts could ever handle.
oh i will be so scared of a bunch of old geezers and primitives. we will just have the vindicaar turn them to ash from orbit, or have the void elves suck them into the void. or have the dark iron summon one of their molten elemantals to turn them all to charred meat.
<span class="truncated">...</span>they attacked my home in a unprovoked invasion, they deserve no empathy or sympathy. the rightful home of the forsaken is 6 feet in the ground.

So much actual trash-posting it makes my head spin. It's been made very evident that Sylvanas is no match for Genn. He's quicker than her (steals the lamp, charges her before she can act), stronger than her, (one slap sends her flying), smarter than her (waits until she's alone to go for her. Manages to stalk her without being seen.) She's outclassed, which you'd know if you took off those rose tinted glasses.
04/27/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Fleb
04/27/2018 08:14 PMPosted by Elae
If you know the history, the Alliance copped a lot in the Eastern Kingdoms, they lost Stormwind during the First War, then lost the Northern Kingdoms during the Third War, they got Stormwind back during the Second War, now it's time to get the Northern Kingdoms back and reclaim it for the Alliance,

Kalimdoor is a bit of a loss, but not a huge loss really when you consider that the Eastern Kingdoms is the Alliance's ancestral lands. So I'm quite happy with BFA, I hope the Horde gets kicked out of the Eastern Kingdoms for good.

Cant wait to burn your hippie tree house for destroying brill and my UNDERCITY!
We didn't destroy it. Your Warchief did. And she killed the Night Elves first, my dear. Lordaeron ruins was an answer to her genocide.

And Elae, the Kaldorei would like to pin you to a tree with arrows through your clothing (not through you, just clothing!), so you can swing in the ash laden breeze of Ashenvale and remind you of what we lost.

From an RP standpoint on this character which seeped into my very heart and mind to hate any gilneans anyways...

I truly hope you do
04/27/2018 09:27 PMPosted by Withpuppys
oh i will be so scared of a bunch of old geezers and primitives. we will just have the vindicaar turn them to ash from orbit, or have the void elves suck them into the void. or have the dark iron summon one of their molten elemantals to turn them all to charred meat.

Given their track record, i wouldn't count on the goats being able to keep that thing functioning long. Graymane is too blind by vengeance. Regardless of speed or skill, it's only a matter of time until he slips. Even if sylvanas fails, he's on borrowed time.
I'm pretty sure any of the blackrock that come along won't have much trouble with a few fire elementals. Without graymane to push him, your little whelp king is worthless.
Kalimdoor is a bit of a loss, but not a huge loss really when you consider that the Eastern Kingdoms is the Alliance's ancestral lands.

Tell me more.
my face when the mean alliance players insult my waifu's combat prowess
https://i.imgur.com/CbjW6aY.png
04/27/2018 09:39 PMPosted by Genjuros
Given their track record, i wouldn't count on the goats being able to keep that thing functioning long.
given your banshee queen's track record, i wouldn't count on sylvanas being able to win this war, as she could not even claim victory in gilneas, even when it was in the palm of her hands she let it slip away as every forsaken base in gilneas was crushed into dust.

Graymane is too blind by vengeance. Regardless of speed or skill, it's only a matter of time until he slips. Even if sylvanas fails, he's on borrowed time.
for someone who is "too blind by vengeance" he seems to be giving the horde a hard as he continues to foil them and they just can't kill him. also the worgen curse gave him more time.

I'm pretty sure any of the blackrock that come along won't have much trouble with a few fire elementals.
they are mere blacksmiths who work in a forge, doesn't mean they are impervious to molten lava. the dark iron know how to fight the blackrock clan. they are no strangers to them
Without graymane to push him, your little whelp king is worthless.
then it is a good thing greymane will be there for him, as the horde seem to be too incompetent to kill one worgen
04/27/2018 09:27 PMPosted by Withpuppys
we will just have the vindicaar turn them to ash from orbit, or have the void elves suck them into the void. or have the dark iron summon one of their molten elemantals to turn them all to charred meat.

Thus proving the alliance has as much honor, if not LESS, then the forsaken. Yeah, Sylvanas uses the blight but what you would suggest the alliance do to new members makes me think the following should happen.

Vindicaar: they use their weapon to decimate any horde target, A'dal abandons the Draenei.
Void Elves: The suck some into the void, but doing so taxes their control to the point some turn on the alliance, like Putress did for the Horde
Dark Iron: please, you may have molten elementals, the mag'har would likely have primal ones, primal water elemental vs molten one, who would win and at what cost?
they are mere blacksmiths who work in a forge, doesn't mean they are impervious to molten lava. the dark iron know how to fight the blackrock clan. they are no strangers to them

You didn't pay much attention in WoD, did you? If they're anything like Blackhand, their blood IS lava. And considering the DI were nowhere near dreanor, they have no clue how different their tactics may be.
04/27/2018 08:17 PMPosted by Forums
Lordaeron still belongs with its rightful people.. the Forsaken. Alliance is stealing their home.

The dead have had their lease on life, and thus worldly possessions, terminated with their bodies. Becoming undead does not magically grant you ownership of what you lost in life. Apply the philosophy anywhere else to see the fallacy. Everyone agrees what happened to the Lordearonians was wrong. But it did happen and it's over. Everyone agrees what colonialism did to the Native Americans is wrong. But it did happen and if you disagree that things are as they should be, I look forward to helping you arrange the necessary legal counsel to hand over YOUR property to their ancestors as payment for what was taken.

Oh, you're not going to do that? Right. Just like the Alliance is NEVER going to cede its CURRENT, SOVEREIGN right to Lordearon. What Arthas did there was monstrous. But it's also over, and raised corpses have no right to claim the land exclusively a generation or more after the fact. And that's ultimately the problem, isn't it? It's not just that people were raised. It's that they'r eunwilling to coexist witht heir neighbors peaceably, nor are they willing to extend the citizenship of the land that they demand from the rest of the alliance, TO the rest of the alliance.

That's one hell of a double standard right there. The one thing the Forsaken is right about is that ultimately sovereignty is the end result of who is best with the sword. That is true in this game as it is true in real life. None are sovereign who cannot defend themselves, their property, and the resources they require. Since the Forsaken are set on claiming that for themselve sat the expense of literally everyone and EVERTHYING else, they will be given the bloodshed they so richly deserve.

We'll just see who owns Lordearon when this is all over.
04/27/2018 09:48 PMPosted by Antiman
Thus proving the alliance has as much honor, if not LESS, then the forsaken.
because using a warship for war is less honorable than using a chemical weapon on the enemy and your own troops.

Vindicaar: they use their weapon to decimate any horde target, A'dal abandons the Draenei.
firstly why? a'dal is not going to care that a warship is being used by war, and secondly it would not matter because vindicaar is piloted by draenai since their naaru died.

Void Elves: The suck some into the void, but doing so taxes their control to the point some turn on the alliance, like Putress did for the Horde
they casually threaten the player who keeps clicking on them to send them into the void, and they use the void to travel around, it would not tax their control in the slightest as use the void quite often

Dark Iron: please, you may have molten elementals, the mag'har would likely have primal ones, primal water elemental vs molten one, who would win and at what cost?
the water elemental would turn into steam.
04/27/2018 09:53 PMPosted by Genjuros
You didn't pay much attention in WoD, did you? If they're anything like Blackhand, their blood IS lava.
except they wouldn't be anything like blackhand because blackhand was a special character and not your average grunt. whenever i smacked one of their orcs around they bled the same blood as any other orc. in fact when doomhammer lost his hammer in the pre-wod comic, it was said that any orc who tried to take it was burned to death, showing the blackrock orcs still burn. blackhand is special because the furies covered him and spoke to him.

04/27/2018 09:53 PMPosted by Genjuros
And considering the DI were nowhere near dreanor, they have no clue how different their tactics may be.
except the dark iron were on draenor, the alliance quest with them
04/27/2018 08:17 PMPosted by Forums
Lordaeron still belongs with its rightful people.. the Forsaken. Alliance is stealing their home.

Really, there is nothing worse than a people coming to your country to steal, kill and destroy!
The horde came to Gilneas to rob her of her rightful inhabitants!
I see no member of the horde willing to return Gilneas and end the war against the people of this country!

Kalimdoor is a bit of a loss, but not a huge loss really

It is an unacceptable loss to the alliance, to have a land of nelfs sacked by these thieves !!