962 Holy Pally LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
I am a seasoned holy pally that has been out of the raiding game because of work and I am now looking for a new guild to finish out Legion and for BfA mythic raiding. I am currently a student in college and so will be unavailable on Tuesdays/Thursdays 5:30- 9pm and Mondays/Wednesdays 8-11 EST.

I have AOTC for Antorus and am currently 4/11 for Mythic, I also managed to get Cutting Edge for Gul'dan and Helya. The guild I was with is only a 2-day a week raid and so that prevented the progression necessary to get Kil'jaeden in time.

I do ask that if you show interest in me that I be the only holy pally in the raid, every guild I have been in so far has already had a core holy pally and it has ended with me being left out for a lot of their progression fights.

If I need to transfer realms I might need help paying for it or a possible up to 2 week wait will be necessary. Otherwise I can be contacted in-game my bnet ID is OpheliaOnAcd#1850
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
<Eternal Kingdom> Team Dreadnought (M 8/11) Raids F/S 6-10p PST. For more information please whisper me or visit www.eternal-kingdom.com

Kaloc#11101
[A] Meh 9/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps/healers are in high demand (Mage/Boomkin), although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
bump
Predominant [H] - Illidan

Predominant was top 10 guild on Illidan server (#6) on Legion Launch all the way through Mythic Night Hold. We took a break after Night Hold until we decided to form again 4/9/18. Our core is currently 5/11M-9/11M and we have a core of 16 members that have been playing together since 2011. We are reforming for the remainder of Legion and BFA expansion. Feel free to visit our website WWW.PREDOM.NET which is currently content is being added daily. We run Mythic+ daily and get 15's for everyone weekly. We raid Wednesday, Thursday and some Fridays 8PM CST to 11PM CST. We will be flexible on hours during the expansion.

I would love to talk to you on Discord - https://discord.gg/xKjdMBr
Add me to REAL ID - Tinyturd#11434

Turdslug - Tinyturd#11434
Owlbundia - Covington#1457
Clouds - Joker#110734
Zanlock - Superchief#11817

Thank you,

Turdslug
GM of Predominant
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hi there, you might fit in well with Krypted Gaming if you're interested in getting in on something at ground level. We're a gaming community that is coming to WoW this summer, primarily known from EVE Online.

We're focused on quality over quantity, and looking for active, social players to join us for our raiding adventures. We had around 10 of our core players pick up World of Warcraft the other day, and are focusing on gearing up so that we can clear the raiding content that we missed in Legion.

In EVE Online, we are a small community (70 players) that outclasses 200-300 man groups. We hope to apply this formula to World of Warcraft.

Feel free to chat with me on Battlenet, or check out our website.

Discord: https://discord.gg/jVSAKsd
bump
Bump
Heyyyy Thayne,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal'Ganis would be!

I have an IMMEDIATE opening for a Holy Paladin. I know you want to be the only paladin in your raid, but you seem to be missing the fact that double Holy Paladins is the strongest combination on Mythic Argus. We're looking for another Holy paladin for this very reason.

<Enigma> is currently 10/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com

Outside of raid we offer the following:
- Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
- Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- M+ Key sales
- We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
- TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Want to join? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
<Sabbatum> on destromath is looking for 2 skilled healers to add to our healing core, we are currently 7/11m about to push through the rest of the tier. We will be locking out shortly to progress. We ask that you are atleast 965+ 75+ traits BiS legos. W are recruiting for core slots that being said we ask that you have a 90% raid attendance to keep your core slot.

Raid days
Sun-930pm-12:30 est
Tues-930pm-12:30 est

all exceptional players should still contact me for an interview!

Contact info
GM bravado#1304
Recruiter Natas#1536
Bump
Hey there man, I can’t currently add your btag right now but I plan too as soon as I’m home later tonight, wanted to express interest here first. My guild is Acheron on Area 52 horde side, and we are currently 6/11 M AtBT and looking to keep on pushing. Raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu 930-1230 EST, which I hope can fit your schedule as you stated tue/thu you weren’t available until 9pm.

Our current healing squad consists of an Rsham, a MW monk, and a HPriest, so you would be the only Holy Paladin in the group. If at all interested you can add my discord as well zaeljin#6405, or later we can talk over bnet faerwen#1156. Hopefully we can talk more soon!