956 AOTC Prot Warrior looking for guild.

Guild Recruitment
Hey,

I am Klic, I am a career long tank that has recently come back to WoW after a short break and I am looking for a guild to finish up Legion with and head into BFA. I have been tanking in WoW since Vanilla and still thoroughly enjoy the role. I am currently mainly an Alliance player and would like to stay that way. I am currently 11/11H ABT.

I am looking for, at minimum, a heroic style raid group that has the ability and desire to clear content while relevant. Mythic is a plus but I don’t really care one way or the other. I would like to raid about 3 nights a week and am available most nights after 6 EST. I am currently playing warrior but would be willing to swap to another class depending on the need (and changes) in the upcoming expansion. I would prefer to tank and have little interest in filling a dps slot and enjoy doing mythic plus. Finally, I am self sufficient with raid consumables such as food, flasks, enchants.

I can be reached through Battle.net @ Klic#1286, on Diiscord @Klic#2309 or leave your contact info here and I will get back to you. Thanks for taking the time to read over this, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Boink
^
&
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-Looking for knowledgeable/skilled DPS to fill the last remaining spots in our roster for Mythic Antorus. Tanks/Healers still welcome to apply for BFA!
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs, helping lower ilvl/skilled players, and poking fun at one another.

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+
**Currently run alts and new players through Regular Antorus for fun!

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Core Raider .. Ashley1640#1792
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hello Klic,

We definitely need a solid tank to round up the group!

Righteous Doom (RD) on Dalaran is a guild started by someone who knew little about the game in the middle of Legion, but her genuine care for each member made all the differences and continues to inspire us all.
We are an active, positive, family friendly casual raiding guild. We have a team of veteran players as officers to provide strong leadership and we offer lots of benefits to members of all levels. They include access to guild events, such as Thursday keystone* and Saturday raid**, monthly raffle for mounts, pets and more, as well as guild repairs on day one, a fully stocked guild bank with helpful items, a discord server, and best of all, friendships!
Our vision for this guild is to be able to consistently clear normal/heroic contents while having fun doing it.

*Keystones are not limited to Thursday only.
**A second weekend raid night will be added once there is enough interest.

Keystones and raids run from 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST.

We are currently focused on building a fully guild run team for the end of expansion and next without using the group finder! We have previously cleared normal Antorus but 6/11 for heroic. Now looking for a few more dps and 1 more tank to round up the team!

My btag is HanShan#1254
Alternative recruitment contact: Crazywarrior#11376
Our Discord link is discord.gg/9bq3Bxv
Thank you for checking us out and looking forward to welcoming you into our guild!
<A> Stormrage - Magically Delicious - 6/11 Mythic(T21) - Realm 78
A semi-hardcore raiding guild formed of members from various areas of life to, among other things, progress through Mythic raiding. Our goal is to push for the best performance while finding enjoyment in the challenge.
RAID SCHEDULE
2 days a week - 6 hrs
- Led by: Dewboomsta
Tue - 8:30 - 11:30 EST
Wed - 8:30 - 11:30 EST

Recruiting any and all exceptional players! Logs/previous experience is a PLUS
Apply for core @ https://discord.gg/r9GC2V9
    REQUIRED - RClootcouncil & Angry Assignments

ADDITIONAL EVENTS
  • Monday
  • + M+ Keys & Key carries
  • Thursday
  • * Mount/Mog/Old Mythic raids
  • Friday
  • * Optional Heroic (of current tier)
  • Weekends
  • * PvP / RBGs

* events on/off based on turn outs - still building solidity

CONTACT / QUESTIONS
    Feel free to join us anytime! @ https://discord.gg/hJnysmt
    Recruiter: Jacksabib#1923 & Hordebang#1378| RL: Heavypress#1105 | GM: Tylown#1117
    Hi there, you might fit in well with Krypted Gaming if you're interested in getting in on something at ground level. We're a gaming community that is coming to WoW this summer, primarily known from EVE Online.

We're focused on quality over quantity, and looking for active, social players to join us for our raiding adventures. We had around 10 of our core players pick up World of Warcraft the other day, and are focusing on gearing up so that we can clear the raiding content that we missed in Legion.

In EVE Online, we are a small community (70 players) that outclasses 200-300 man groups. We hope to apply this formula to World of Warcraft.

Feel free to chat with me on Battlenet, or check out our website.

Discord: https://discord.gg/jVSAKsd
    [US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> is a new Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content. We are recruiting all specs and classes to fill our roster for the rest of Legion and going into BfA.

Are you just getting back into WoW? Tired of trying to get into a pug group, or just looking to raid on a casual level? Even if you are looking for a place to call home, feel free to contact myself or my officer .

High Priority
    Healers
    Tank with DPS offspec
    Rogue
    Warrior
    WW Monk

Schedule
    Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)
    Wednesday 9P-12A EST will be an off night for alt runs and M+

Required Addons
    DBM or BigWigs
    RCLootCouncil
    WeakAuras2

Loot Policy
    Loot will be distributed based on performance, attendance, and the greatest benefit to the raid.

Voice
    Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
    Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
    JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
    Staxx#11950 [Recruiting Officer]
    bloop
    ka-ching
    Trash is a guild of Mythic raiders in a rebuild. We are looking to rebuild and be back into mythic in the next week or so. We provide flasks and feasts. New to mythic and raiders looking to close out strong, both will feel right at home.

Guild: Trash
    Server: Turalyon
    Faction: Horde
    Realm: PVE
    Progression: 11/11H 6/11M

Mythic days and times: Tuesday and Thursday
    8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Anyone interested in joining Trash can contact me at StormTroopin#11818 or Ahhzombie#1625 or Apoptøsis#1118
    sshroop
    Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
    Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
    [H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (6/11M)

EVENING (5pm+)
    [H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
    [A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Heroic (2/11M) AOTC
    [H] Organized Crime - Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
    [A] FORCE - Monday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (3/11M)
    [H] Bad - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (1/11M)
    [H] Failed at Hogger - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
    [H] Trash - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M) * NEW *
    [H] Requires Supervision - Monday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
    [H] Forbidden Legion - Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
    [A] Hypnotic - Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
    [H] Concordant - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:15pm EST Mythic (5/11M)
    [H] Occasional Excellence - Tues & Wed 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
    [H] Vortex - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
    [A] Chaotic Neutral - Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
    [H] Massacre - Tuesday-Thursday 8:45pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
    [H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (5/11M)
    [H] Synthesize (Wknd) - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)
    [A] Astral - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
    [H] Diffusion - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
    [H] Impetus - Tuesday & Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
    [H] Synthesize (Wkdy) - Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30-12:30am EST Mythic (6/11M) * NEW *
    [H] Synthesis (Wkdy) - Monday-Thursday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
    [H] Synthesis (Wknd) - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
    [A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (1/11M) AOTC
    [H] Daybreak - Monday-Thursday 12am-2:30am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
    droop
    yup
    Hi Klicc, I would love to tell you a little about our guild. I am an Officer of <Flashpoint> on Eredar it is a casual/social raiding guild. We strive to create a fun, relaxed and drama free environment for all levels of players.

Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun raiding. We raid for three core nights a week; Tuesday, Wednesday and Monday. Tuesday and Wednesdays raids are 7:45pm till 10:00pm Central and Mondays raid is 7:45pm till 11:00 Central. With Mythic Plus, and fun raids in between.

Progression: 9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
    10/11 H Antorus, the Burning Throne

We do use Discord voice chat, and rely on it for many things.

Required Add-Ons:
    Current Boss Mod
    RC Loot Council

Expectations of All Members:
    • Must be a team player.
    • Fun with a sense of humor
    • Respectful of others.
    • Helpful

As a guild we provide Feasts and Flasks during raid and enchants and gems outside of raids along with repairs.

Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns
    Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784
    Discord – Sinafay#3443

Borrow: Btag - Doctor#1300

Ishu: Btag – Tezin#1689
    skaaadoosh