[A/H] LF Raiding Guild Dalaran/Any US Server

Guild Recruitment
Hello

Recently got back into the game and was having some fun in the pug world but now would like to secure a spot in a guild to experience BFA with. I am 22 and currently in school and have a full time job so a 8 or 9 P.m. raiding start time would be ideal for me with the days of the week not being a major factor.

I mained Resto Druid most of the expansion but am open to playing whatever class or role needed for the guild and have no problems attempting tanking. I have a few max level toons. I don't mind Horde or Alliance side so please contact me either here or on Battlenet GetGowenz#1232

Thanks all and am looking forward to hearing from you all.
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
<Power Raiders> is a tight-knit guild of like-minded raiders. We are currently 11/11 H and looking to expand our ranks to jump into Mythic Antorus, and continue to be cutting edge in BFA! We strive to have two things within our guild, Progression and Community in unison. We will not sacrifice one for the other.we are currently 11/11(H)

About us: Many of our core have years of experience and either came back from hiatus or had real life aggro that caused us to switch up our raid schedules. Our voice chat program is discord. We are actively trying to fill our roster to continue pushing for CE.

Requirements to join: We simply ask that you have a decent understanding of the class you’re going to play, and that you are willing and able to listen and to learn.

Our Raid Times:
Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11 PM EST
Thursday 8-12 PM EST

Recruitment Needs
TANK: open
Healer: open
MDPS: open
RDPS: open

If you have any questions, feel free to add and message either me or the Guild Leader.
Moochomagic#1998
Barely#11350