6/11M Exp Mage LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
My guild has recently decided to stop raiding progression for the expansion, so I am searching for a new place to kill bosses. Tell me your favorite color. I will be happy to provide logs when/if we chat. I'll leave basic information below and ask that you leave contact information so I can reach out if I feel it's potentially a good fit. I enjoy playing a myriad of other games as well. My preferred times are somewhere between 7-12 EST (that's 4-9 PST if you struggle with time zones).

T21: 5/11M with 100+ pulls on Imonar
T20: 5/11M
T19: 7/7M 3/3H 8/10M

Prefer Horde, but open to Alliance. TL;DR need not post because I won't take the time of day for you if you won't take it for me.
Toast Team 14 is recruiting raiders to progress through ABT and on to BFA.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30am Pacific (12:30am-3:30am Eastern).
Please do not apply if you cannot make our full raid schedule.
Currently our group is 5/11M
We are currently seeking:

DPS: High need of all melee classes with any exceptional DPS spec desired. Also could use some highly skilled range DPS.

Healers: Holy Pally, Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Druid (having competitive dps or tank OS is highly desirable).

Accepting exceptional applicants of any class/spec regardless of need always.

To be considered, applicants must:

- be 955+ equipped and itemized (exceptions for situations like convergence/arcano crystal dropping ilvls)
- 75+ concordance levels in your main spec weapon
- have all relevant legendaries for their Main spec
- have logs ready for review
- have a great mythic raiding attitude and be open to feedback constantly looking for ways to improve.
- Some of our team push keys regularly and have ranked as high as US 50 this xpac for M+.

Our goal is to be a competitive late night guild within Toast and build a strong team going into BFA.

If interested please contact: Wonka#1307 or apply at toastguild.com
Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild, located on US - Ursin, brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 7/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (7/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)- on a break-

(Normal)"A Little Iffy" raids- Monday 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Heroic Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage/Hunter)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral/Enh/Ret)
Tank- (No monks)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
04/28/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Krazz
Tell me your favorite color
RED?
Reaching out for our second team. Leaving Spam below.

[H]<The Early Shift> [10/11M-ABT] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for both our main mid-day raid and our 2nd team <The Late Shift> [7/11M-ABT]

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up.
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
- Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
- 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
- The drive to improve personal play.

Group A - The Early Shift - 10/11m-ABT
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Group B - The Late Shift - 7/11M-ABT
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

Group A:
- Solid Healer [Pref Resto Druid]
- Balance/Feral Druid
- Shadow Priest
- Mage (Any Spec)

Group B:
- Tank (Any Class)
- Solid Healer [Pref Resto Sham]
- Exceptional DPS

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/x7VJUhz

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
04/28/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Leafittomeh
04/28/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Krazz
Tell me your favorite color
RED?

It's important you tell me these things!
04/28/2018 12:02 PMPosted by Krazz
04/28/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Leafittomeh
... RED?

It's important you tell me these things!

Lol you still lf a guild? if so add my btag - Zhamie#11997
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
It’s black! We are Noggenfoggers elite mal’ganis horde. We are 8/11m we raid tues wed 9-12est! Add me at krutchs#1306 so we can discuss further!
Preferring raid days/times other than Tues/Sun.
If for whatever reason Sunday somehow makes it into your days, check us out. And red is best color.

<Impure> is a 2 day horde weekend raiding guild on Turalyon-US.

Current Progression:
8/11m Antorus

Raid Times:
Saturday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours)
Sunday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours)
*Friday: 6:00 - whenever EST (Optional Alt/Fun Night)

About us: Many of our core have years of experience and either came back from hiatus or had real life aggro that caused us to switch up our raid schedules. Our voice chat program is discord. We are actively trying to fill our roster to continue pushing for CE. Our members regularly push high m+ keys and pvp outside of raid times.

Our Recruitment method: no apps to fill out, just a short trial period (usually no more than 2 weeks/4 raids).

Our current role needs:

DPS: 1-2 (Interested in a strong Mage, Spriest, Hunter, or Ele Shammy. Will look at all exceptional dps though!)

all exceptional players may apply regardless of class.

For more information you can contact one of our officers.

Danye - Tristien#1577
Kaowin - Weidendorf#1292
Vlad - Neocene#1709
My favorite color is red!
Come join us!

Synthesize (Weekend): Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST 8/11M
- Raid Leader
- Feral Druid w/Tank OS (unlikely we'll use)
- Mage x 1
- Spriest w/Disc or Holy OS (unlikely we'll use)
- Retribution Paladin w/Holy OS (Kiwi wants a ret, make her happy)
- Holy Paladin x 1
- Boomkin x 1
- Rogue x 1

Synthesize (Weekday): Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST 6/11M
- Mage x 2
- Hunter x 2
- Elemental Shaman (w/Resto OS)

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/D8SOGtw2CPhjrQyq1

Turalyon is the server & we are EST.

Discord: Sieara#6473
Btag: Sieara#1968

Discord: Fiolated#9828
Btag: shinks50#1291

Using rankings from WCL that exclude OC realms or Raider.IO. Wowprogress doesn't remove duplicate guilds so ranks are very skewed and inaccurate.
Gotta be blue!

I'm from <Massacre> on Turalyon horde. We are a mythic progression guild that has been actively pushing content since 2007 and are currently 9/11M. This tier we are currently extending our lockout until we have achieved CE. Outside of raid times our members enjoy alts, a weekly alt raid, m+, light pvp, and many other games while hanging out and listening to music in discord.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-12EST
Our recruitment post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760707223#post-1
Our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/
Our app: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform
My btag/discord: Kara#1715 / Karalea#8566

Good luck and I look forward to hearing from you!
Hello there,
Obviously blue :)

The Gang Tries Raiding is currently looking to bolster our roster in order to maintain a healthy roster for the rest of legion. And more importantly to hit the ground running once BFA comes out.

- We are on the alliance side on Stormrage. One of the bigger Alliance pop servers.
- We are 5/11M
- We raid on Tuesday and Thursday from 7h45 to 11EST
- Atm, we are looking for DPS

There is 3 ways you can contact us:
- BNET @ Dudetastique#1301
- Discorde @ Dudetastique#3190
- Or fill an application @ https://thegangtriesraiding.enjin.com/

Now for some background, we created our guild around christmas with a solid core of about 10-12 players. Took us awhile to recruit, but we finally managed to start in mythic by the end of January. Our goal atm is to raid for as long as possible in legion while building a solid raid team to hit the ground running in BFA. At that point the goal will be to get cutting edge every tier.

Thanks for your time
[A] Meh 9/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps/healers are in high demand (Mage/Boomkin), although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Its green/blue. Required supervision is on turalyon raiding thurs/mon 8-11est 6/11M and a group of friends who enjoy raiding together. Woould love to chat in discord rather than guild spam. My realid is Ladie#1111
Still searching! Please be at least 5/11M because I really don't want to regress on those early bosses.
Anyone want some bbq?
Hey there! My favorite color is purple. We are looking for more ranged dps to help with Argus progression (slightly melee heavy at the moment) and would be interested in having a chat with you.

Some about us: Immortality (Alliance-Stormrage) is a day one guild founded on November 23, 2004. Since then, we have been raiding the top content with stability and a mindset geared towards progression. Raiding positions are earned through merit and it is a goal of our roster to keep all of our raiders competitive.

Current Progression: 10/11M ABT
Raid times: M, T, W @ 8pm-11pm EST
Optional Heroic/Alt Run Sunday Evenings

If you're interested in learning more, please add me on btag or discord at WitchyWich#1440 or drop an application at our website (http://immortality-sc.enjin.com/recruitment). Hope to hear from you soon!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856