Returning Player - Will Work For Good Friends

Guild Recruitment
Hello!

My name is Michael and I am returning to WoW. I have played WoW on and off since late 2006, the end-ish of Vanilla. I have taken several long-term breaks (college, military, family) but I am ready to return just in time for the Battle of Azeroth!

I am 27 years old, active duty military member who is looking for a guild who I can raid with. To me, community is 70% of the fun in this game so I am not merely looking to represent the millions, and millions (Rock pun) of members in your whatever guild, I am looking for a home with good friends and good times.

My previous experience was mostly PvP (arena junkie), however, like a fine wine I have aged since chugging bud light in college and slaying noobs. I am still interested in PvP somewhat, but I would really like to begin raiding.

While I do lack experience in such form in WoW, I drastically make up for with my dedication, work ethic, intelligence and wit!

My aspiration is to create a new toon (whatever class/role you need as I have experience with all) and level begin to fill that role for you. I do prefer tank or healer classes because I often find I am the guy willing to put in the extra work/time to ensure success. I could certainly fill fill in the role of DPS during the time when I am gaining experience/gear but my aspirations are to be a main tank or healer.

I would prefer to raid primarily weekends, but I can be flexible and certainly can raid during the week if needed.

Well, if you have made it this far in my post, I applaud you!

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Michael
[A] [Dalaran] hey! im going to copy paste but check us out! <Murlocs of War>exerienced group of friends running heroic need active off tank & several dps for our core group. know fights and link aotc,930 Ilvl/ discord/ dbm are required, getting are team together for BFA!

ps. we have an arena team as well

my contact is kota#12922 thats my btag

raid times are alt raids tues/wens and core progression fri-sat 9pm-12m
[H] [Stormreaver] Hey, so it sounds like you are just the type of player we are looking for. You can check out our earlier post and see if our community is something you would be interested in. here is the link. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763266186 Hope to hear from you soon.

You can contact me on my battlenet Valerindra#1974, or Discord Zaribel#8441
Hi Michael! Firstly, thank you for your service! We have a few active military friends and vets in our guild. I'll leave you with my little copy/paste xD

<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-Looking for knowledgeable/skilled DPS to fill the last remaining spots in our roster for Mythic Antorus. Tanks/Healers still welcome to apply for BFA!
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs, helping lower ilvl/skilled players, and poking fun at one another.

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+
**Currently run alts and new players through Regular Antorus for fun!

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Core Raider .. Ashley1640#1792
Tank positions are full for Antorus and BFA but we could use a healer or dps if you're interested.

TL;DR:
Server: Zul'jin(EST, PvE, high horde population).
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused.
Guild Progress: Antorus AOTC Achieved!
Raid Mentality: Semi-Hardcore
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST.
Recruitment Needs: DPS + 1 Healer
Discord: Rex#4531
BTag: NoHero#1606

Guild post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761958068?page=1
Who we are:
Critical Error [Sargeras - A] is a Guild of online friends who game together and are looking to increase our community and raid team members. We are mostly 21+, friendly and looking for like minded people to join our community and our raids.

Our Raid Teams:
We are a casual - but progression focused - raiding guild on Sargeras-US. A good description of our raid mindset is that we are seriously casual. We like to have fun, but when it's time to down a boss - it's time to down a boss.

Current Progression
11/11 N Antorus
11/11 H Antorus
1/11 M Antorus

We're actively recruiting for our raid teams.
Dps - Any but Prefer Ranged
DPS/OS Tank

Current raid times are:
Main Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday

Alt and Lvling Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Friday and Saturday (if enough interest)

If you think are looking for a new home and think we would fit well with you or you with us, please msg anyone online and they will put you in contact with Sillees, Prepi or Gorraxx...

Thank you for taking the time to read about us and I hope to hear from you in game.

Prepi#1372
Scarlace#1424
<Power Raiders> is a tight-knit guild of like-minded raiders. We are currently 11/11 H and looking to expand our ranks to jump into Mythic Antorus, and continue to be cutting edge in BFA! We strive to have two things within our guild, Progression and Community in unison. We will not sacrifice one for the other.we are currently 11/11(H)

About us: Many of our core have years of experience and either came back from hiatus or had real life aggro that caused us to switch up our raid schedules. Our voice chat program is discord. We are actively trying to fill our roster to continue pushing for CE.

Requirements to join: We simply ask that you have a decent understanding of the class you’re going to play, and that you are willing and able to listen and to learn.

Our Raid Times:
Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11 PM EST
Thursday 8-12 PM EST

Recruitment Needs
TANK: open
Healer: open
MDPS: open
RDPS: open

If you have any questions, feel free to add and message either me or the Guild Leader.
Moochomagic#1998
Barely#11350
<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:

We are a somewhat new community of like-minded adults currently growing our core in preperation for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. 11/11H AOTC Experienced.

RAID SCHEDULE:

Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Thursday.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord

Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Ranged(no hunters or shamans) We are short on Warlocks.

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:

http://recursion.site/

Horum (Horum#1559)

Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
Hey Illi,

I really don't want to spam you with my guild stuff. I would love to talk to you and get to know you and introduce you to my digi fam. We have several military members and veterans (myself included) and we get along pretty effing well! We raid two days a week, do dungeons together, watch movies together, some of us PVP together, and we also play other games together. So, if I get to make a new friend or spit shine it up to getting you into my digi fam I would be stoked. :D feel free to add me and chat me up anytime.

Kylla#1971 (BTAG) or vallkylla#9046 (discord)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hello! I'd love for you to add my battle tag so I can talk with you one on one to figure out if my guild is a great fit for you! :) Zeeli#11944
Hi Michael! We're seeking a tank who's also willing to dps on occasion- it's important to us to have role flexibility. It sounds like you could be an excellent fit! That said, we do raid Thurs/Fri for heroic, and Sat for normal- is that too much weekday for you?

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.
Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.

Guild runs typically focus on poking some heroic bosses dead (11/11H). We also have an alt Normal run Saturday afternoons at 7pm CST for anyone interested.. because we do have a lot of alts, plus raiders still gearing up as they return to the game.

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

We're most active from about 6pm-1amEST, but do have folks on during the day as well, and several night owls/west coast players that can be found online into the late evenings. Many of us are working adults or parents and so our online time is limited to after-work or after-kids-bedtime. That said, we can be pretty text-chattery in Discord during the day. We don't have a ton of folks that tend to hang out in voice chat, but we will often join in for group content, and do ask everyone to be in for raids.

Other things: Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication. There's no yelling or name-calling when we wipe, just a quick discussion of what went wrong and how we could fix it. "Same thing, less dying!"

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (6/11M)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Heroic (2/11M) AOTC
[H] Organized Crime - Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] FORCE - Monday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (3/11M)
[H] Bad - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (1/11M)
[H] Failed at Hogger - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Trash - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M) * NEW *
[H] Requires Supervision - Monday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Forbidden Legion - Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] Hypnotic - Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Concordant - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:15pm EST Mythic (5/11M)
[H] Occasional Excellence - Tues & Wed 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Vortex - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Chaotic Neutral - Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Massacre - Tuesday-Thursday 8:45pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (5/11M)
[H] Synthesize (Wknd) - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Astral - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Diffusion - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Impetus - Tuesday & Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Synthesize (Wkdy) - Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30-12:30am EST Mythic (6/11M) * NEW *
[H] Synthesis (Wkdy) - Monday-Thursday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Synthesis (Wknd) - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (1/11M) AOTC
[H] Daybreak - Monday-Thursday 12am-2:30am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
If you are into raiding or looking for a group to come hang with come check us out on Whisperwind, alliance side.

<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H ABT) LF DPS / Heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7-10pm EST / Sun 2-5pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

If you are looking for a weekday group check out this post
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762187695#1

Don't forget to use and post to the Recruitment Discord in addition to these forums https://discord.gg/Q8fDcD5
Hellooooooo Illipam!

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some casual Normal/Heroic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Saturday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
Hi Illipam

I noticed you are looking for a new home and I believe I have just the place for you. My guild is looking for people just like you, and if you are interested in learning more, please feel free to read the link below.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762256620

If you don't mind switching servers, we are the home you are looking for.

I look forward to hearing from you, you can reach me via my battle tag kizi#1102

Happy Adventures
Hello!

Krypted Gaming is a friendly gaming community of long-time gaming pals looking to fill out our newly formed WoW branch for pre-expansion and Battle for Azeroth. Our primary goal is to raid twice a week before the expansion drops, that we can catch up on missed content and make sure everybody meshes well with our structure.

We're on darkspear, alliance side. We're primarily looking for returning or new players that can boost up to 110 and shake off the rust in Nighthold, ToS, and Antorus. We're looking for friendly people with a chill attitude, definitely no nerd raging.

https://kryptedgaming.com/

TLDR:
Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST
Looking for: Returning & New Raiders
Friend guild made up from a gaming community primarily from EVE Online, coming to WoW to start raiding.

Hit me up on battlenet, Porowns#1472.
Hello Michael,
If you are still looking for a new home for now and into the future with BFA I would love to talk to you about my family on Eredar (Horde) Called Flashpoint. Please feel free to add my Btag: Kitsune#1784 and we can chat when ever you have some spare time.

Happy Hunting and I hope to hear from you.