LF Guild - Any realm

Guild Recruitment
Hey guys, names Sorta. I was looking for a guild (raiding either mornings or evenings) that is relaxed, but wants to push some content. Not looking for a hardcore guild, but want to be able to find a place to call home. If you think you are the kind of guild that fits this criteria send me a bnet message at Bailz#11909. Wanting to mainly reroll for BfA and NOT raid in legion. I do not have any interest in current content.
hey sorta. i added you on btag, hope to chat soon.

<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday and Tuesday heroic raids at the same times

GUILD INFO:

Currently looking for anyone 960+ with 75 traits that is interested in trying to finish off Mythic ABT. Also looking for anyone wanting to start fresh in BFA with any spec and class including rerolls since gear wont matter in a cpl months anyway.

We do a ton of Mythic Plus runs as well if this is something you enjoy.

We will start with heroic raids in BFA and then take top 20-25 into mythic when it opens. Play what you enjoy. We do not tell people what to play. If you’re good at it we will find you a spot.

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

TOP NEEDS for MYTHIC ABT
1 Healer
All DPS is open for Discussion

All players will be considered regardless of class/spec except for tanks. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Currently 5/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOT:

RCLOOTCOUNCIL

Trials do not get tier.
All progression gear is RC loot council. Heroic farms currently and future are personal loot.

Addons to have for guild:
RCLOOTCOUNCIL
ANGRY ASSIGNMENTS
ASTRAL KEYS (if interested in M+ runs)

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:
Consecrater#1492
Officer:
Scarletraven#1550
Discord
https://discord.gg/6Z8mAuu
Hey Sortafrax,

Would you consider rolling a new toon? We're an Alliance Reroll on Dalaran starting on April 30. At this time we have over 100 members waiting to start together and an extremely active website and discord server. If you're looking for a place to make friends and have that community feel you've been missing this is it. Check out our post if it sounds interesting to you. Talk to you soon.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762277343?page=1
Hello! I’d love for you to add my battle tag so I can talk with you one on one to figure out if my guild is a great fit for you! :) Zeeli#11944
Hi Sorta!

Come reroll on Proudmoore. We are still raiding but don't require members to raid. Chilling until BFA works too.

[A] <Control Freaks>@Proudmoore is recruiting. <Control Freaks> has been around for many years and is back after a pause and a late start in Antorus. We just started Mythic (1/11M) and would like to keep progressing in Antorus with the intent of hitting the ground running in Battle for Azeroth! We are in need of core members to fill a few positions. We need raiders who can learn quickly, while also having fun. This is a game after-all. Item Level isn't a requirement. You will gear with us as we progress.

If you are new to raiding or to wow, you are definitely welcome. Now is a great time to join a guild and learn the game before a new expansion drops. We all started somewhere and are willing to teach! Since we started late, this is a good place for rerolls or alts that are looking for a weekly normal farm run to catch up.

We also regularly do Mythic+. Raiders and non-raiders interested in pushing their Raider IO scores are always welcome. We are primarily looking for dps who can meet the demands beyond +15 and aren't afraid of places like Seat, Cathedral, or Lower Karazhan on Tyrannical (looking at you Moroes). If you like doing +16, +17, and +18 and want to help push beyond we have a home for you. If +2 is more your speed, we love those too!!

Raid Times:
Tuesday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
Thursday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
Friday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
Saturday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific (optional night)

Current Needs:
Healers: Resto Shaman (high)
DPS: Boomie, Hunter, Mage, Ele Shaman, Any Other Ranged DPS, DK, Warrior (In order of need)

Come join us and stop pugging! We have a lot of fun while we raid. Casual members and casual raiders welcome too!

Contact Toppy#1346 for more information!
Are you looking for a guild? Do yourself a favor and make it easier on yourself by joining the Recruitment Discord! https://discord.gg/fw93rFe

You will be able to post in a spot that will be seen by all recruiters without having to sort through spam and worrying about losing your post. Easily search through guilds for one that meets your needs, or just post your info and let the recruiters contact you!

Be sure to read through the welcome channel for instructions on how to get the appropriate roles and format for maximum readability!

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

-Fioq
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-Looking for knowledgeable/skilled DPS to fill the last remaining spots in our roster for Mythic Antorus. Tanks/Healers still welcome to apply for BFA!
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs, helping lower ilvl/skilled players, and poking fun at one another.

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+
**Currently run alts and new players through Regular Antorus for fun!

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
Same, Raid Leader .. lorddark#1396
June, Core Raider .. Ashley1640#1792
<Dead Mans Party-Alexstrasza>

About us:

DMP is an 8 year old Horde guild. We are looking to pull completely out of normal and into heroic progression. We are a chill, relaxed, social guild that enjoys hanging out in discord and building relationships. We help gear those in need and prepare for raiding. A sense of humor is a must, we constantly pick on each other. Patience is another must. We are not perfect, and we do not intend to be.

Progress: 3/11H

Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:00 pm Central Time.

Needs:
High Demand: (Casters)
• Boomkin
• Mage
• Lock
• Priest(DPS)
• Shaman(ELE)

Moderate Demand:
• Druid(Feral)
• Monk(DPS)
• DH(DPS)
• Warrior(DPS)

Low Demand:
• Shaman(Heals)
• Hunters
• Death Knights

This being said, we do move people around to roles that they enjoy playing to make sure everyone has a good experience!

Contact Info:
• Btag: Lolipalooza#1139
• Discord: Superstylez#8948

Thank you for your consideration!
[A] Meh 9/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps/healers are in high demand (Mage/Boomkin), although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Hey sorta you sure are popular:P im pyro an officer of the awsome Wannabe Gankers what we are is a lively and fun casual guild. It’s a newly formed guild made and run by a group of Friends with a desire to play wow to have fun and share a laugh or two with new people. Our goal is To have a good time playing wow while making friends working together to overcome obstacles share some laughs and come together as a proud and fun guild

CURRENT RAID SCHEDULE
Friday 7:30pm Aest server time
2nd raid days in the works

RECRUITMENT
We are recruiting all roles for our Friday raid. We have a friendly and diverse group of guildies. We welcome adult players (18+) from all walks of life, backgrounds, and experience levels, from new players to veterans.

we want to make progress, but never at the expense of fun, community, or the principles of the guild.

HOW TO APPLY
Contact us though discord or in-game
Battlenet: pyralis#1335
Discord: pyro24 5052
Discord: juggernaunt#7005
You guys can also apply at our website www.wannabegankers.enjin.com
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:

We are a somewhat new community of like-minded adults currently growing our core in preperation for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. 11/11H AOTC Experienced.

RAID SCHEDULE:

Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Thursday.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord

Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Ranged(no hunters or shamans) We are short on Warlocks.

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:

http://recursion.site/

Horum (Horum#1559)

Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> is a new Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content. We are recruiting all specs and classes to fill our roster for the rest of Legion and going into BfA.

Are you just getting back into WoW? Tired of trying to get into a pug group, or just looking to raid on a casual level? Even if you are looking for a place to call home, feel free to contact myself or my officer .

High Priority
Healers
Tank with DPS offspec
Rogue
Warrior
WW Monk

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)
Wednesday 9P-12A EST will be an off night for alt runs and M+

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
RCLootCouncil
WeakAuras2

Loot Policy
Loot will be distributed based on performance, attendance, and the greatest benefit to the raid.

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
Staxx#11950 [Recruiting Officer]
We Steal Cookies on Aggramar/Fizzcrank goal as a brand new guild is to create a fun and relaxing environment to get to know one another, make friends, and play games together.

We primarily play World of Warcraft and take part in current and legacy content. This includes:

Progression Raids
Achievement/Mog Runs
Mythic Keystones
PvP (battlegrounds and arena)
In-Game Holiday events
With BFA coming up we will also be taking part in the new additions to the expansion! (warfronts and island expeditions)

Outside of WoW
Free-Play-Games: Team Fortress 2, Fortnite, Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone
Karaoke Night(Weekly).

If you are interested or have any questions please comment here or reach out to Missvibes-Aggramar, OsÌris-Aggramar (alt code for 1st I is alt+0204, 2nd I is normal), or myself via whisper/in game mail.
Morning. We are looking for dps/heals for BFA.

TL;DR:
Server: Zul'jin(EST, PvE, high horde population).
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused.
Guild Progress: 11/11H
Raid Mentality: Semi-Hardcore
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST.
Recruitment Needs: DPS + 1 Healer
Discord: Rex#4531
BTag: NoHero#1606

Guild post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761958068?page=1
Here's a bump for u buddy good luck out there
6/11M
Sun/Mon 10p - 1a EST Mythic
Thursday 10p - 1a EST Heroic- Mains and trials only
Wednesday 10p - 1a EST Normal - Alts and friends and casuals welcome!
Saturday 10p - 1a EST RBGs - Whoever is interested and online

Recruiting DPS for current tier and anyone interested in raiding in BFA

If you like poking mythic, playing with a fun group of people, and not stressing about if we are constantly looking for your replacement; this may be the right place for you.

Unrelenting is a "Friends and Family" mythic progression guild. What does this mean? This means that as a team we have been raiding together for 3 years, and our main goal is to get as far as we can as a team, and progress and improve as a team. This also means that we are adults and sometimes our personal lives take a front seat to raiding. We are full of memes, clips of failures, and a good sense of humor in our endeavors.

What we look for in a raider: We are interested in players who are in it for the long con. We enjoy the friendships we cultivate, and the fun we have, and hope you feel the same. We are looking for people who want to improve as a team and play as a team. We want to see you researching your class and performing mechanics at a mythic caliber. We want fun people!

ARE YOU INTERESTED?

BNET CONTACTS:
Contact Desty (desty#1809), Nesher (Romeish#1400) or Noxx (shenanigans#1405) if you are interested! Or anyone else that pops up for us on a /who for us, they'll point you in the right direction.
DISCORD CONTACTS:
If you would rather shoot a message on Discord, I can get you in touch with the right people as well. Sellendy#6547 on Discord. :)
Predominant [H] - Illidan

Predominant was top 10 guild on Illidan server (#6) on Legion Launch all the way through Mythic Night Hold. We took a break after Night Hold until we decided to form again 4/9/18. Our core is currently 5/11M-9/11M and we have a core of 16 members that have been playing together since 2011. We are reforming for the remainder of Legion and BFA expansion. Feel free to visit our website WWW.PREDOM.NET which is currently content is being added daily. We run Mythic+ daily and get 15's for everyone weekly. We raid Wednesday, Thursday and some Fridays 8PM CST to 11PM CST. We will be flexible on hours during the expansion.

I would love to talk to you on Discord - https://discord.gg/xKjdMBr
Add me to REAL ID - Tinyturd#11434

Turdslug - Tinyturd#11434
Owlbundia - Covington#1457
Clouds - Joker#110734
Zanlock - Superchief#11817

Thank you,

Turdslug
GM of Predominant
Hey we are Reborn from Ashes -Khaz Modan, We are a casual guild with a raiding habit, currently 8 of 11 heroic in AtBT. Raid times are 6:30 to 8:30 EST Tuesday and Thursday from now until June. Starting in June we will be taking a break from scheduled raiding to allow people a break before the expansion drops. During the break we will still be raiding, running dungeons and chasing achievements together for fun. Bring or level what you want to play and have fun with us.
We also run mythics, daily Hs and events with each other on all our alts. 5 of us have about 4 - 10 110s lol. so we stay busy helping each other & having fun.

Most our Guild we have been playing together since 2013. We are all good friends and we love bringing more into the fold to have fun. there are also alot of husband and wife couples in our guild. we are family oriented and understand when real life take priority over wow. I hope to hear from you in game. My Battle ID is Alugard#1879 if you want to send me an in game whisper.
<Human Resources - Bleeding Hollow> A guild full of mythic raiders from expansions past is forming for BFA. A majority of our raiders have cleared heroic, and we are looking to formulate a team. Raid times are Tues/Sun 8:30-11:00 EST. We are looking for DPS primarily, but will take any spec under consideration.

We are raiders who have, "been around the block." We want to get mythic rolling, and we are looking for dps! We know how taxing Mythic Progression can be, but we want to keep it a fun and relaxed environment.

The guild is active in weekly +15 keys, normal Antorus runs, pvp, and we do not mind helping you get rolling! Also, a large amount of us play games outside of WoW, and we would love to play them with you!

Happy Hunting ^.^

Shoot me a PM - Gingeryeezus#1391 or Iamjustdoug#1928