964 resto druid lf weekend raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey everyone, the guild I'm currently in has stopped raiding so I'm looking for a new home!

Due to my work schedule I can only make weekend raid days, though I am quite active and am on almost every night during the week. I also love to push mythic keys and will help out anyone in the guild I'm in. Everyone has to start somewhere and I love running low keys to gear up characters for guildies!

I am 10/11 heroic for Antorus, just missing that Coven kill.

I am more than willing to server transfer and/or faction change for the right guild.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Predominant [H] - Illidan

Predominant was top 10 guild on Illidan server (#6) on Legion Launch all the way through Mythic Night Hold. We took a break after Night Hold until we decided to form again 4/9/18. Our core is currently 5/11M-9/11M and we have a core of 16 members that have been playing together since 2011. We are reforming for the remainder of Legion and BFA expansion. Feel free to visit our website WWW.PREDOM.NET which is currently content is being added daily. We run Mythic+ daily and get 15's for everyone weekly. We raid Wednesday, Thursday and some Fridays 8PM CST to 11PM CST. We will be flexible on hours during the expansion.

I would love to talk to you on Discord - https://discord.gg/xKjdMBr
Add me to REAL ID - Tinyturd#11434

Turdslug - Tinyturd#11434
Owlbundia - Covington#1457
Clouds - Joker#110734
Zanlock - Superchief#11817

Thank you,

Turdslug
GM of Predominant
Hello Zanity,

Righteous Doom (RD) on Dalaran is a guild started by someone who knew little about the game in the middle of Legion, but her genuine care for each member made all the differences and continues to inspire us all.
We are an active, positive, family friendly casual raiding guild. We have a team of veteran players as officers to provide strong leadership and we offer lots of benefits to members of all levels. They include access to guild events, such as Thursday keystone and Saturday raid, monthly raffle for mounts, pets and more, as well as guild repairs on day one, a fully stocked guild bank with helpful items, a discord server, and best of all, friendships!
Our vision for this guild is to be able to consistently clear normal/heroic contents while having fun doing it.
Keystones and raids run from 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST.

*We are currently focused on building a fully guild run group for the end of expansion and next! We have cleared normal ABT but 6/11 for heroic.
**A second raid night will be added once there is enough interest.
***Keystones are not limited to Thursday only.

My btag is HanShan#1254
Alternative btag is Crazywarrior#11376
Our Discord link is discord.gg/9bq3Bxv
Thank you for checking us out and looking forward to welcoming you into our guild!
Are you looking for a guild? Do yourself a favor and make it easier on yourself by joining the Recruitment Discord! https://discord.gg/fw93rFe

You will be able to post in a spot that will be seen by all recruiters without having to sort through spam and worrying about losing your post. Easily search through guilds for one that meets your needs, or just post your info and let the recruiters contact you!

Be sure to read through the welcome channel for instructions on how to get the appropriate roles and format for maximum readability!

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

-Fio
If you would like to talk more privately add me Battletag: Lionsnot#1682

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762207922
we raid sat-sun 7-10est
Currently 11/11 heroic 1/11 Mythic
We just formed 2 weeks ago and are looking for core players
A resto druid would be great! Send me a friend request when you get a chance.

TL;DR:
Server: Zul'jin(EST, PvE, high horde population).
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused.
Guild Progress: Antorus AOTC Achieved!
Raid Mentality: Semi-Hardcore
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST.
Recruitment Needs: DPS + 1 Healer
Discord: https://discord.gg/eJsjTwu
BTag: NoHero#1606

Guild post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761958068?page=1
hey Zanity my guild nice to meet you im pyro officer of my guild
Wannabe Gankers funny name i know XD our guild is a lively and fun casual guild. It’s a newly formed made and run by a group of Friends with a desire to play wow to have fun and share a laugh or two with new people. Our goal is To have a good time playing wow while making friends working together to overcome obstacles share some laughs and come together as a proud and fun guild

we raid only once a week Friday 7.30 server time frostmourne but we making a 2nd day just getting everyone to vote on a day :) we also run mythic + thought the week also guild events like this coming week we having a scavenger hunt the prizes are rare mounts one a golem meant to be highly sort after but i am not fuss on mounts my self :P We have a lively and diverse group of guildies. We welcome adult players (18+) from all walks of life, backgrounds, and experience levels, from new players to veterans.

we want to make progress, but never at the expense of fun, community, or the principles of the guild.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H.

Ideal ilvl for trials is listed below. We require that potential trials provide us with logs:
Mythics is at 960
Heroics ideally 930 but exceptions can be made.

Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H & 1/11 M

We will be beginning Mythics soon. As such we are looking for versatile players:
Shadow Priest + Heal OS
DPS Druid + Heal/Tank OS
Hunter
Warrior
Ret + Holy/Prot OS
DK + Blood OS

Those listed are our most pertinent needs. However if you can back with logs that youre an exceptional player we will gladly accept you

We raid Fri & Sat 10pm-1:30am EST.
Fri Heroic Clear. Sat Mythic Progression.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
Hit me up if our weekend team would work for you, were looking to add a few raid ready dps to our roster.

Current Needs
Tank: Very High(Looking for a Full time tank, Prefer non Vanq token)
Healers: High (Priority on a Holy Paladin/Resto Druid)
RDPS: High (Priority for Aff Lock/Hunter/Ele Shaman)
MDPS: High (Priority for Havoc DH)

*Recruitment is open to all classes and specs, If you don't see your class/spec listed above still hit me up and lets chat.

Our goal is to recruit like minded raiders who can't make traditional raid times due to work, school or family with the goal of progression mythic raiding. Currently we are 5/11 Mythic ABT, and are currently looking to bolster our roster to further our mythic progression and to move forward into BFA.

Raid Times:
Saturday and Sunday
1pm-4pm Central (server)
Friday Optional Heroic/Alt Run
8pm-10pm Central (server)

Lukien#1938
Greetings Zanity

United We Loot located on Stormrage - Alliance is recruiting. We're currently 5/11M and looking for a solid druid healer.

Our progression raid nights are Fri/Sat from 9p-12a EST. We also run raids on Thu/Sun for non progression content.

If these days/times meet what you are looking for, please feel free to reach out and I would be more than happy to discuss our guild further with you. Deathfire#1102

Thank you,

Deathfier