Favorite Dungeon?

General Discussion
Goldshire Inn.
The Culling of Stratholme, I really loved that it was pretty much a shot to shot remake of the original Warcraft 3 mission, all the lines of dialog where the same, the only differences where the time travel stuff sadly.
I have very fond memories of Pit of Saron. I also like Halls of Lightning (despite, or perhaps because of the brick wall that was heroic Loken), both Utgardes, Vortex Pinnacle, Halls of Origination, and Lost City of the Tol'vir. Zul'farrak, Botanica, and Magister's Terrace round out the list quite nicely.
04/30/2018 08:13 AMPosted by Cozyboyz
Old VC

Also old ST, I had 2 numbers written on my wall at the time, the order for Sunken Temple, and the order of the rings you had to jump through in Halo 3 for the hayabusa helmet
I forgot about old Sunken Temple, damn that one was crazy fun but long. Love it.
Scarlet Monastery.

The entire thing, mind, not just the monastery part.
Think I have to go with the Nexus. I have many fond memories of tanking that on a druid and jumping off the platform in cat form (with dash) after the third boss and seeing players follow me to their death. At the time my wife was usually along to heal and had a macro warning people not to follow me.
04/30/2018 07:44 AMPosted by Edelodin
Definitely Utgarde Keep or Pinnacle.

I always enjoyed doing Utgarde Keep. When I think of dungeons it's always the first one that comes to mind. Culling of Stratholme is probably my next favorite.
Skyreach. Heroic Deadmines. Halls of Oorigination. Original Upper and Lower blackrock spire.

And for aesthetical reasons, Auchindoun and Mauaradon
Old ZF and Sunken Temple