San'layn/Darkfallen

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
OK GUYS! Finally made our discord, putting it on front page too, here we go:
https://discord.gg/7Es5JT

Public discord, so be mindful to behave.
05/01/2018 08:16 AMPosted by Fallynn
OK GUYS! Finally made our discord, putting it on front page too, here we go:
https://discord.gg/7Es5JT

Public discord, so be mindful to behave.
Nice, joined. My discord name is Thanatos, 'cause that's my Battletag.
These allied race Elf threads need to die fast.
05/01/2018 08:29 AMPosted by Reyvira

Nope. This has been in one single thread anyway, if you don't like it, you can easily ignore it.
04/30/2018 09:10 AMPosted by Seido
I am all for the San'layn as a Horde allied race!!!. I always wanted to play as one since wrath, and they would make a fun counter to the Worgen on the Alliance.

The Forsaken are already the counter to Worgens.
05/01/2018 08:29 AMPosted by Reyvira

anyone else think it alittle funny that these posters are almost always elves?
We don't go into your threads and make anti-posts against more dwarves, orcs, trolls, and humans. If you want another race go advocate for yours in a thread of your own. This thread is for constructive and supportive posts. Please, be anti-elf somewhere else.
05/01/2018 08:39 AMPosted by Balesong
We don't go into your threads and make anti-posts against more dwarves, orcs, trolls, and humans.

No, but a few people here have gone to the High Elf threads to voice their opposition to those kind of Elves.
05/01/2018 08:44 AMPosted by Murdra
We don't go into your threads and make anti-posts against more dwarves, orcs, trolls, and humans.

No, but a few people here have gone to the High Elf threads to voice their opposition to those kind of Elves.

Well, I'm not one of them. I personally think more options are better, be they more elves, humans, trolls, dwarves, and beast man races. I believe that all races should be given a chance. I tried out High Mountain Tauren (I didn't like them because they suffer from the same problem normal tauren have) and ended up deleting her. You have that option. It's sad that you aren't getting your Helves though, I saw some cool fan design ideas for them.

so 2 wrongs make a right?

just to keep things on track: did you know vampires rule the night...the more you know
05/01/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Balesong

Well, I'm not one of them. I personally think more options are better, be they more elves, humans, trolls, dwarves, and beast man races. I believe that all races should be given a chance. I tried out High Mountain Tauren (I didn't like them because they suffer from the same problem normal tauren have) and ended up deleting her. You have that option. It's sad that you aren't getting your Helves though, I saw some cool fan design ideas for them.

I don't think he wants High Elves, not entirely sure though. But yeah I feel for the High Elf people, I won't stop with my want for this race though since it's different.
Blizzard should hire the OP.
or at least compensate them for writing everything up to the emotes
+1
after ogres of course :p
nor should you stop
I love vampire lore myself :)

did you know in a lot of lore vampires can take the form of bat or wolf....the more you know
05/01/2018 08:59 AMPosted by Jalapeno
Blizzard should hire the OP.
or at least compensate them for writing everything up to the emotes
+1
after ogres of course :p

I'm honored, thank you! Still got many ideas too!
Fierce and absolute no from my part unless the model gets heavy modifications -if you people want a new "monster" race, at the very least made them look monstruous. Ideally a Wretched model would be the go-to, if this is too much for the Twilight fans at the very least a Nightfallen esque one (yup, very thin with clear emanciated looks, with notable fangs like the fem-trolls, etc... somwething that indeed looks dead).

If your idea of "elf-vampire" is a Belf DK cosplaying with merely an eye-change color, then no. We don´t need more of those tyvm; especially considering the direction Blizz is taking in BfA with undead races -the last thing we need is more controversial races that will put us on the villain beating to death road in the future justbecause they look "pretty"... if we´re to suffer this at least let´s gain something truly new not a mere boring recolor ffs-
05/01/2018 08:51 AMPosted by Synchi

so 2 wrongs make a right?

just to keep things on track: did you know vampires rule the night...the more you know

No, it's just hypocritical to be vehemently against High Elves while also supporting Undead Elves (who are already playable in the form of Death Knights).
I've been supporting the High Elves o.o just not the people that come here and try to say 'no elves because I can't get mine' which is infrequent because people are generally understanding.

I get that some people don't support it, and that's fine. But I will continue to despite it, and hey I know there's tons that DO support these ideas, and it's those people who can contribute ideas and have fun with it.
None of us ever said that the San'layn had to be beautiful and please stop bringing up Twilight. I hate that franchise. Hate it. It's done its damage to vampire mythology. Not to mention that most people like the traditional Dracula and Nosferatu vampires. Twilight has nothing to do with this at all. I'm sorry that you didn't get what you wanted, but please don't try to ruin this for us.

You can have your orcs, your trolls, your dwarves, your humans and etc first, we're not asking for priority, we're asking for it to happen eventually.

I think I'm suffering from an acute case of sodium poisoning.
Yea I kinda want to play as those races. Aren't dark fallen those addicted blood elfs you fight in the blood elf intro, while the other is vampire ones.

Just as we have demon hunters the vampire elves could always be a class of their own, seeing how they use blood magic.

04/30/2018 09:02 AMPosted by Rosyena
Eh they would need to be a third faction. They are part of the scourge and only Bolvar could make that happen.

Idk a lot of the undead that aren't in northern are independent from him.
05/01/2018 10:06 AMPosted by Balesong
You can have your orcs, your trolls, your dwarves, your humans and etc first, we're not asking for priority, we're asking for it to happen eventually.

They would have to add a couple dozen more allied races before the other races would be caught up to where elves are right now.