11/11M Resto Shaman LF top US 30 Guild

Guild Recruitment
With BFA quickly approaching, I am looking for a guild to push top 30 with. I took a small break after clearing Antorus and looking to start up again in preparation for BFA.

My preferred raid times are 8 to 11pm CST with 12 hour raid weeks. I am willing to raid 6 to 11pm CST with 16 hour raid weeks if needed.

My logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/lounani
My armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/lounani

During progression I generally rank US top 10 while also playing mechanically well. I have many players in top US guilds that can vouch for my play. I do enjoy playing multiple alts, but I do not like the idea of multiple split runs.

I am willing to transfer to Alliance if I feel it suits my interests.

Please reply below with guild contact information, and I will reach out to you if I'm interested!

Thanks,
Lounani
nanilou#1843
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
bump
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
betaa
I thought you were US 7th ish?
Hey Lounani, <TF> is currently recruiting for full time raiding positions. We are currently 11/11 Mythic US 17 World 53. If you are interested in applying I would love to chat with you soon! Feel free to contact me in game or on real id @ Judekin#1105 or put in an application at tf.enjin.com

*** Always recruiting skilled players ***
Even if you don't see your class listed we are always interested in skilled applicants.
Apply at TF.Enjin.com

General Info:

<TF> is a very old guild, originating back in closed Beta, with a history of strong and stable leadership. Guild fit and personality are important to us, and we believe that successful progression raiding goes hand in hand with an enjoyable guild culture.

Hyjal is a Pacific time server and as such our normal raid times for progression are 6:30 - 10:30 pm PST, Sun-Thurs. After progression is over we usually raid roughly one or two nights per week for farm content.

Applications may be submitted via TF.Enjin.com

Applicants must have and be willing to use a microphone and mumble.

Please take your time when filling out the application if you would like it to be taken seriously.

***You will need to provide a combatlog parse (like Warcraft Logs) to be considered.***

Server: Hyjal-PvE (PST)
Raid Times: Sunday-Thursday 6:30-10:30 PST (9:30-1:30 EST)
Loot: Lootcouncil

Past Progression

Tier 21: US 17th, World 53rd
Tier 20: US 27th, World 96th
Tier 19: US 32th, World 112th
Tier 18: US 20th, World 106th
Tier 17: US 21st, World 110th
Tier 16: US 17th, West 67th
Tier 15: US 15th, West 42nd
Tier 14: US 23rd, West 70th
Tier 13: US 28th, World 79th
Tier 12: US 22nd, World 75th
Tier 11: US 23rd, World 107th

As usual, we are interested in any class as long as the person playing it is an exceptional player. Do not hesitate to apply just because your spec is not listed currently.

After applying, your application with be reviewed by our raiders, and you'll have the chance to answer any questions we may have. If the application is good, an interview on mumble will take place and there's a good chance we will offer you a trial spot.

Expectations

¤ Solid raid performance. This includes DPS, attitude and awareness.
¤ Accountability. If you mess up, own up to it and learn from it.
¤ High Attendance.

If you are interested in joining contact any of our raiders, or fill out an application at our website.
Recruiting Officers for contact: Judekin (Judekin#1105)

Thank you for your interest in <TF>, we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Apply at TF.Enjin.com
Good morning
04/29/2018 12:07 AMPosted by Blik
I thought you were US 7th ish?

I was :P
Hi
Betaaa
Capitally, looking to push US top 10-20 in BFA and long term try to break into top 10 as a 12-hour guild. People need to be genuinely good for this long term goal.

A little over a handful of us also raid in No Bads Allowed (US 59th as 2-day guild, 3rd US in 2-day). Did the maffs and if NBA was a weekday guild totes woulda made US teens. Looking have even better players than what is more or less the standard in NBA.

Most people affiliated with NBA probably won't make final roster for <C>.

Had first real raid week this week and rekilled Agg (tried to do strat similar to pre-nerf and ended up zerging else woulda killed faster xD), looking to push Argus rekill next week/week after, most everyone is 11/11M

We trolly/memey and not uptight. Keep it light and be good at raiding is the goal.

M-Thr 8-11pm PST (Won't really do Monday til BFA)

1 Alt, we want to yolo day raid first Tuesday of Mythic release (Did it with BDG, was fun).

Read some more at https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Capitally if you want

capitally#1670
BFA
Looking
LF guild for BFA
Options!
8<
Still looking
Hey there,
<Simple Math>(10/11M) is currently looking for quality players to fill out our roster as we look to the end of Legion and into Battle for Azeroth.

Simple Math is a longstanding guild located on the PvP server Andorhal (PST) made up of hardcore players that has expanded over several years. We're currently looking for more players who love both PvE and PvP content and push themselves to be not best in the guild, but best in the world. We have currently achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything). After an extended hiatus we are trying to get back into the flow of raiding by easing our way back into hardcore raiding. Currently led by 11/11M [Top 30 US] raiders and filled with Ex-Mythic raiders we are on a weekend raiding schedule and hope to go back to a competitive weekday schedule in Battle for Azeroth.

Things you should know about us:

* We raid Saturday & Sunday. We also do optional Mythic+ runs, Sales, and Heroic/Normal runs through the week.

* Our raids start at 8pm EST and end no later than midnight.

* We're a 13-year old guild with a tight roster, we barely over recruit. Players are recruited to raid, not to sit on the bench.

* We use a loot council system for loot distribution. DKP is not used.
If you're interested in applying, please head over to simplemathguild.com

- Storm#15991