964 Frost/Blood DK 3/11M

Guild Recruitment
As the title states, I am a 964 Frost DK with a 964 Blood OS. I just returned to the game 2 months ago from WotLK. I would like to remain Frost, but can go Blood if a tank is missing or it is needed for a certain boss. I am looking to get CE before BFA, so a guild that is steadily progressing and is active is a must. I am looking for a guild that is 3/11M or better. A bonus, not a must have, is a guild that has events outside of raid time, like doing rated battle grounds as a guild, achievements, M+, or old Mythic content. I am on basically every day doing something.

I am looking to raid 2-3 days a week(more if progression requires it) from 7-12EST(any day of the week Sun-Saturday).

Below is my raider.io and WCL. All wcl(Mythic) are progression kills where mechanics were more important than dps, and coven/Agg(heroic) I was tanking Asara and dealing with adds respectively.

https://raider.io/characters/us/illidan/Maliciouz
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/32287744

Outside of raiding I enjoy doing M+, random BGs, rated BGs, arena, and achievements.

The best way to contact me is through Battle.net. My tag is @Maliciouz94#1169
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
I'm from <Massacre> on Turalyon horde. We are a mythic progression guild that has been actively pushing content since 2007 and are currently 9/11M. This tier we are currently extending our lockout until we have achieved CE. Outside of raid times our members enjoy alts, a weekly alt raid, m+, light pvp, and many other games while hanging out and listening to music in discord. Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-12EST

Our recruitment post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760707223#post-1

Our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/

Our app: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform

My btag/discord: smflavin#1985 / Que#4754 Good luck and I look forward to hearing from you!
Vortex is recruiting for Mythic raiding! We're targeting a 26-28 person roster with a 75% monthly attendance requirement expected over our 2 day raid week.

Our guilds progress for Legion is:
9/11 Mythic Antorus (Currently on Aggramar)
7/9 Mythic TOS
10/10 Mythic Nighthold
3/3 Mythic TOV
7/7 Mythic EN

We are currently in search of members to help us finish out Legion strong and continue forward into BFA. We are looking for:

2x Ranged DPS(Shadow, Marksmanship, Warlock, Mage, Elemental, Balance)
2x Melee DPS (DK, Ret, Monk)

Please keep in mind that exceptional applicants of any class are always welcome to apply. If you know some of our members and/or think you'd be a great fit for us in terms of personality and skill, we'd always like to hear from you! We archive every application we get and if raiding spots open up, those archived applications that we were unable to accept will likely be the first spot we look for great folks to join us.

About Vortex:

For those who don't know us, Vortex has been specializing in 10-man heroic raiding on Turalyon since 2008 and made the shift to Mythic raiding in WoD. We're generally an older group (20+ to 40+) of folks, some of whom have kids and most of whom have jobs, so we're good at keeping the balance between the game and real life.

Despite all of these draws on our time, we've always finished expansions in the top 1% of guilds world-wide, so that's hopefully a good indicator that we buckle down well when it's time to focus. Our forums are quite active between strategy discussion/refinement and general chatter about interesting things we've found on the Internet.

We want to stress that the most important things that we're looking for is a personality and skill fit between us and our applicants. We want people who are skilled, fun to be around and willing to work hard to help move the team forward. If you're not the best geared player, don't let that stop you from applying.

Raiding Schedule:

Tuesday, Thursday: 8pm -> 11:30pm server time (ET). Invites go out at 7:45.

Interested or have questions?

Our website can be found at: https://www.vortex-guild.com/
Our application and instructions can be found here: http://www.vortex-guild.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html

You can also direct questions to the Vortex Recruitment Team:
Vortex Recruitment Team:
- Baja (Bajablaster#1203)
- Gäle (Gale#12402)
- Zander (Zander#12537)

Vortex Officers:
- Crypto (Crypsis#1991)
- Joms (Jomsy#1899)
- Torquemada (Wikkie#1898)
Predominant [H] - Illidan

Predominant was top 10 guild on Illidan server (#6) on Legion Launch all the way through Mythic Night Hold. We took a break after Night Hold until we decided to form again 4/9/18. Our core is currently 5/11M-9/11M and we have a core of 16 members that have been playing together since 2011. We are reforming for the remainder of Legion and BFA expansion. Feel free to visit our website WWW.PREDOM.NET which is currently content is being added daily. We run Mythic+ daily and get 15's for everyone weekly. We raid Wednesday, Thursday and some Fridays 8PM CST to 11PM CST. We will be flexible on hours during the expansion.

I would love to talk to you on Discord - https://discord.gg/xKjdMBr
Add me to REAL ID - Tinyturd#11434

Turdslug - Tinyturd#11434
Owlbundia - Covington#1457
Clouds - Joker#110734
Zanlock - Superchief#11817

Thank you,

Turdslug
GM of Predominant
Still looking
Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild, located on US - Ursin, brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 7/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (7/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)- on a break-

(Normal)"A Little Iffy" raids- Monday 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Heroic Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage/Hunter)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral/Enh/Ret)
Tank- (No monks. Bdk high demand)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
Still lookin
Eternal Kingdom> Team Dreadnought (M 8/11) is Looking for Tank Healers and Dps . Raids F/S 6-10p PST. add me kaloc#11101 or visit www.eternal-kingdom.com
Hello, Tycrix. I'm not sure if your times/days are set in stone or you have some flexibility possible (we end half an hour later and have Sundays as well), but depending on that we might be a good fit. We're currently looking for a DK that is primarily DPS and have an immediate spot available.

<The Metalocalypse> (4/11M) is a 7year, adult raiding guild that values both progression and camaraderie. We're recruiting skilled players with a positive attitude and an interest for Heroics/Mythics. Apart from a friendly, mature community & a relaxed, yet progression-focused atmosphere, we have the following schedule to offer:

Wed+Sun+Mon
10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762077051
http://themetalocalypse.enjin.com/recruitment
metalocaguild@gmail.com

More info and our quick app can be found at the link to our website above, but feel free to contact us if you had any questions. Good luck and take care. :)
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 5/11M (came back in February)

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are 2/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for

960+ DPS with healing offspec, DPS with Tank offspec for Core Mythic spots.The raid times start at 7pm server time and go until 10pm server time.
Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn
Players with good attitudes, ideally with at least AOTC and/or Mythic Antorus experience. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Warlock
Boomkin
Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Deathknight

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
Hey there!

I'm the gm of Pizza Rolls, an Area 52 horde guild that is actively looking for solid players. We're 3/11 mythic (we decided to down high command before eonar, and only just started progressing-- should be more soon!) and in need of a few small additions to solidify our core roster. A frost dk would be a welcome addition, ESPECIALLY with a blood offspec... we really don't have anyone to step up in this event of a tank having real life things happen. We're a really tight-knight guild who doesn't just show up for raid days, we do plenty outside of them. We do guild RBGs on Wednesdays, run old content together, some of us are avid m+ fans. There's always plenty of people online to do things with.

My btag is kateindeed#1554 if you're interested in giving us a go. We raid tues/thurs 8:30-midnight EST.
Still looking.
<Human Resources - Bleeding Hollow> A guild full of mythic raiders from expansions past is forming for BFA. Our raiders have cleared heroic, and we are looking to formulate a team. Raid times are Tues/Sun 8:30-11:00 EST. We are looking for DPS primarily, but will take any spec under consideration.

We are raiders who have, "been around the block." We want to get mythic rolling, and we are looking for dps! We know how taxing Mythic Progression can be, but we want to keep it a fun and relaxed environment.

The guild is active in weekly +15 keys, normal Antorus runs, pvp, and we do not mind helping you get rolling!

Shoot me a PM - Gingeryeezus#1391 or Iamjustdoug#1928
Add me on battle.net if you want to talk.
Still searching
We might fit what you're looking for - check below and reach out to chat.

Lite Brite has two goals: To build our family & clear Mythic content (but casually).
The guild was created by veteran players dating back as far as EQ and since the creation of WoW. We transferred to Zul’jin mid-year 2016 and began assembling our crew & family of like-minded raiders (the majority of us being quirky, eccentric, & lovable). We’ve established a strong core team of players who quickly pushed through HFC to Mythics right before Legion launch.

We are comprised of older players, many ex-elitist types gone casual, with newer players who have excellent raid awareness, attitude, and player abilities. We are in the market for a few more raiders in an attempt to fill out our roster. Current recruitment needs are as follows:

1) 1(possibly 2) DPS - prefer ranged but can work with just about any class here as well.

960+ ilvl is desired for raiders; however, we will consider those who are lower but have significant previous mythic raiding experience prior to Antorus.

While our sights are set on a healer and dps, we are not against bringing additional DPS on to the mythic team providing they prove themselves for the spots over current raiders.

Though we do raid Mythic, we refrain from having significantly large rosters. Based on this we keep our numbers small enough that just about everyone has the opportunity to raid if desired, while ensuring that we have people rotate the roster as needed due to issues such as : attendance, performance, attitude, etc..
Please have logs ready to provide for examination and be able to carry yourself in conversation. While dps and the ability to perform mechanically is important, it's equally as important for our guild to remain comprised of like minded individuals who seek the same.

Our raid nights are Tuesday and Saturday from 8-11pm EST with an optional Friday run for alts/fun. For more information contact Runicbeast#1484, Demystify#1384, Dineb#1423, or Pouty#1295
6/11M
Sun/Mon 10p - 1a EST Mythic
Thursday 10p - 1a EST Heroic- Mains and trials only
Wednesday 10p - 1a EST Normal - Alts and friends and casuals welcome!
Saturday 10p - 1a EST RBGs - Whoever is interested and online

Recruiting DPS for current tier and anyone interested in raiding in BFA

If you like poking mythic, playing with a fun group of people, and not stressing about if we are constantly looking for your replacement; this may be the right place for you.

Unrelenting is a "Friends and Family" mythic progression guild. What does this mean? This means that as a team we have been raiding together for 3 years, and our main goal is to get as far as we can as a team, and progress and improve as a team. This also means that we are adults and sometimes our personal lives take a front seat to raiding. We are full of memes, clips of failures, and a good sense of humor in our endeavors.

What we look for in a raider: We are interested in players who are in it for the long con. We enjoy the friendships we cultivate, and the fun we have, and hope you feel the same. We are looking for people who want to improve as a team and play as a team. We want to see you researching your class and performing mechanics at a mythic caliber. We want fun people!

ARE YOU INTERESTED?

BNET CONTACTS:
Contact Desty (desty#1809), Nesher (Romeish#1400) or Noxx (shenanigans#1405) if you are interested! Or anyone else that pops up for us on a /who for us, they'll point you in the right direction.
DISCORD CONTACTS:
If you would rather shoot a message on Discord, Sellendy can get you in touch with the right people as well. Sellendy#6547 on Discord. :)
<Reason> Zul'jin Is looking for you! We are a 2 Day Raid (Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST) with an optional Weds alt/farm Heroic. Currently we are in need of smart, dedicated raiders to strengthen our roster to push CE and going into BFA! Have a look at our forum spam link posted below and/or add one of us and we're happy to talk to you. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762277201