10/13H T11
7/7H Firelands
8/8H DS

Casual most of MoP
14/14M SoO

11/13M HFC

4/9m ToS
6/11M Antorus

My status as casual in the beginning of MoP and WoD were due to personal issues and not a reflection on my dedication to a raid team. Logs can be provided with ease upon request. Feel free to leave your guild blurb or add me to Real ID (Rokoe#1276).

I offer a strong desire to kill bosses quickly but also a very lax and nonchalant attitude towards others. I bring no drama and do not wish to be involved in any. Friendly but serious in my desire to finish a tier of content quickly. If you feel I would be a good fit into your team or have any further questions, comments or concerns don't hesitate to ask. Thank you for your time in reading this. Much appreciated.

Currently between 965-970 depending on gearsets.
Hi, Huntkoe! I see you're looking for late night - is there any chance morning/daytime hours are an option for you? I see the two availabilities overlap sometimes so figured I'd ask. Anyway, here's my blurb :D

My guild Velocity is 9/11M, Alliance on Sargeras. Your logs look good and we'd like to trial you! We currently don't have a Hunter and could definitely use one. We raid during the morning/afternoon hours. If you can make our times, please consider Velocity!
Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs.
Link to our guild recruitment post to learn more about us =) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760846245

Feel free to add me or Fox (GM) so we can chat!
Thanks,
Starby

BNET:
Starby (Peach#1423)
Foxshine (Fox#1713)

DISCORD:
Fox#7009
Starby#8682
[A] Meh 9/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps/healers are in high demand (Mage/Boomkin), although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
No thanks. Not really looking to change factions.
(6/11 Mythic - Recruiting for immediate core positions)

<Astral> has reformed for Antorus! We're a 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis Horde. If you are interested in joining a progression focused guild with a laid back atmosphere you can contact us with the information below. We hope to hear from you soon!

(GM - EU Timezone)
Discord: Netho#6174
BNet: Netho#1554

(Recruitment Officer - US Timezone)
Discord: Faliss#1097
Battle.net: Faliss#1982

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762276547
Hi! I'd love to talk with you about raiding with Last Pull. We are 10/11 Mythic, and currently looking for dps for our core raid team as we finish out the expansion. We are currently extending our lockout until Argus dies, then will be proceeding as normal for reclears.

Last Pull is a 20 man mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, Last Pull has been raiding high end 20 to 25 man content (depending on the expansion of course!) since the early days of Burning Crusade.

Over that time, the guild has enjoyed an unparalleled amount of stability. We have never taken a raid tier off or missed any content throughout the years. Like any progression guild, we put an emphasis on performance and creating a roster that will succeed in even the toughest content, but we put just as much value on fostering a strong, respectful, and stable community where our raiders can feel at home. We feel this combination of ideals is the secret which has kept our guild both stable and succesful.

Our primary goal is to find players who will fit in well with our community and have an eye on constant improvement. Gear is not an issue, as we will happily invest in gearing the right candidate!

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
10/11 Mythic Antorus
11/11 Heroic Antorus

Previous Progression:
7/9 Mythic ToS

Loot:
Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance. As you know, that will be changing in BfA.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send me a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
• email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Add my Btag: slimey42#1203
• Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/4C7MPrP
• Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST
Are you looking for a guild? Do yourself a favor and make it easier on yourself by joining the Recruitment Discord! https://discord.gg/fw93rFe

You will be able to post in a spot that will be seen by all recruiters without having to sort through spam and worrying about losing your post. Easily search through guilds for one that meets your needs, or just post your info and let the recruiters contact you!

Be sure to read through the welcome channel for instructions on how to get the appropriate roles and format for maximum readability!

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

-Fio
Huntkoe,

<Stack and Die> is 7/11M, raiding Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30 - 10:30 CST as Horde on Illidan.

We have decided to start continually extending the raid until we clear 11/11M.
We're realizing that if we want to see more progression spending a majority of our short raid time re-clearing leaves us with smaller and smaller windows to progress. If you're looking to be serious about progression only, please feel free to message me, or apply.

Bnet: MAAKSEL#1909
Application: https://goo.gl/forms/dw9piptyMvOdnfhz2
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-Looking for knowledgeable/skilled DPS to fill the last remaining spots in our roster for Mythic Antorus. Tanks/Healers still welcome to apply for BFA!
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs, helping lower ilvl/skilled players, and poking fun at one another.

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+
**Currently run alts and new players through Regular Antorus for fun!

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
Same, Raid Leader .. lorddark#1396
June, Core Raider .. Ashley1640#1792
<Impure> is a 2 day horde weekend raiding guild on Turalyon-US.

Current Progression:
8/11m Antorus

Raid Times:
Saturday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours)
Sunday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours)
*Friday: 6:00 - whenever EST (Optional Alt/Fun Night)

About us: Many of our core have years of experience and either came back from hiatus or had real life aggro that caused us to switch up our raid schedules. Our voice chat program is discord. We are actively trying to fill our roster to continue pushing for CE. Our members regularly push high m+ keys and pvp outside of raid times.

Our Recruitment method: no apps to fill out, just a short trial period (usually no more than 2 weeks/4 raids).

Our current role needs:

DPS: 1-2 (Interested in a strong Mage, Spriest, Hunter, or Ele Shammy. Will look at all exceptional dps though!)

all exceptional players may apply regardless of class.

For more information you can contact one of our officers.

Danye - Tristien#1577
Kaowin - Weidendorf#1292
Vlad - Neocene#1709
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hi Huntkoe,

<Dark Skies> is 11/11 Mythic, raid times 9:30 PM to 1 AM, Tues/Wed/Thurs, Pacific Time.

With roots stretching back to Wrath of the Lich King, Dark Skies is a late-night guild that started as a refuge for older players with young children. That's why we raid later, after the kids are in bed.

We're very focused on community and having a harmonious team where everyone gets along, while still pulling the numbers we need to progress in Mythic raiding. The guild is run in an open, non-hierarchical, consensus basis.

We'd love to add a skilled Hunter to the team if this interests you. If you want to learn more, check out our most recent main thread, here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760936982

I sent you a btag request from Tewa. You can also contact us via:
Drattz#1954
NSalling#1212
My discord: Tewa#3476
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 10/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Hunter
Potentially disc Priest.

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
<nVus> is a mythic progression raiding guild on Mal'ganis(CST). We are a competitive horde guild on our server and raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm – 11:00pm CST. We are currently 11/11M and looking foward to finishing the rest of the X-pac and building for BFA.

We're always open to recruiting exceptional players, but specifically we are currently recruiting the following classes:
• Mage
• Boomkin
• Shadow Priest
• Hunter
• Lock

If you like what you see below and are super awesome, feel free to apply to our website, http://nvusguild.com/, or add me to real id hype#1252 or savvy#1335 and let us know you’re looking to apply. You can also whisper myself, Migunits, Instinctx, or anyone else you see online in the guild on Mal'ganis and ask for someone who can help you. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

About <nVus>:

The majority of our base were among the top ranking and performing members of our former 20 man guild. We believed that starting our own guild, comprised of the best players we raided with would yield more success and a more fun environment. Most of us have been raiding together for years and we rely and trust on each other to perform without someone holding their hand.

In <nVus> we emphasize quality over quantity and expect our raiding core to show a high degree of respect, motivation, and dedication to our progression as a guild.

What We Require:
• You must have excellent raid awareness. We do not accept people who tunnel, whether they be tanks, dps or healers. We are far more likely to accept someone with below average dps or heals, than we are someone with below average raid awareness.
• You must have a superior understanding of your class, including all specs. We don't expect to have to ask our raiders, "Why aren't you using <Spell X> or popping <Y> on cooldown?"
• You must be active enough to keep up with the raid in terms of artifact knowledge and power. We don't require our raiders to run mass amount of mythic+, but we do hold everyone to a standard that you should be playing enough to keep up.
• You must be able to stand on your own. No one is here to hold your hand. We expect our raiders not only to understand all mechanics of any given encounter, but be able to contribute to strategy when the time comes. If you feel awkward about being critiqued in front of others when you make mistakes, this probably isn't the guild for you.
• You must be a team player and have respect for others. We have no patience for people who don't think their !@#$ stinks or troll other raiders about their performance during raid. Raiding requires everyone to work together as a cohesive unit. We look for people who will do whatever it takes for the guild to succeed as a collective group and that includes keeping a level head and treating others with respect.
• You must be vocal. Nothing is worse than someone who won’t speak up during an encounter. Communication is key for progression.
• You must be awesome(j/k). In the end we're all here to have a great time raiding, progressing, etc and we want everyone to feel respected, welcome and needed while maintaining a high degree of focus and dedication to the minimal raid schedule we have. <nVus> is a great place to call home and we strive to make sure all our raiders share that sentiment.

Loot:
As with any progression guild, purples are a byproduct of progression, not the other way around. If you are accepted as a trial you still have access to loot just like everyone else and will be awarded gear accordingly. We use loot council but ultimately distribution of gear is unimportant so long as it serves the raid well. Remember that loot drops do not belong to the player, they belong to the guild and their sole purpose is to enhance our performance and competitive stance.
<Did It For Whitney> Is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Illidan. Formed in 2008 originally on Malfurion.

We are currently in the process of rebuilding our raiding roster and would like to begin raiding Mythic Antorus ASAP.

Current Progression.
11/11H
4/11M

Previous accomplishments in past and present expansions.
WOTLK- U.S 97 0 Light yogg. (Realm first)
U.S 92 Heroic Lich King. (Realm first)
Cataclysm-
U.S 35 Heroic Nefarian (Realm First)
U.S 27 Heroic Al'akir (Realm First)
U.S 34 Heroic Sinestra (Realm First)
U.S 27 World 98 Heroic Rag. (Realm first)
US 45 Heroic Madness.
Mists of Pandaria-
U.S 86 Grand Empress Shek'zeer Heroic.
U.S 73 Lei shen 25 heroic.
U.S 68 Ra-den 25 man.

Recruitment is currently open for Mythic raiding and 25 man raiding for the remainder of Legion into BFA/Classic

Potential applicants should be at least a minimum of 930 ilvl and have at least 11/11 Heroic experience.
(Exceptions can and will be made for exceptional players)
The founders of the guild have cleared multiple heroic bosses including a U.S first 10 man Garrosh and top 100 world Ragnaros heroic.
Recruitment is open for the following..

Druid- Balance (HIGH) Feral dps (MEDIUM) Feral tank (CLOSED) Resto (HIGH)
Warrior- Prot (CLOSED) Fury/arms (HIGH)
Priest- Shadow (HIGH) Disc/holy (HIGH)
Shaman- Ele (HIGH) Resto (HIGH) Enhance (MEDIUM)
Monk- Windwalker (MEDIUM) Mistweaver (HIGH) Brewmaster (LOW)
Rogue- Multi spec (HIGH)
Death Knight- Multi spec dps (HIGH) Blood (LOW)
Mage- Multi spec (HIGH)
Warlock- Multi spec (HIGH)
Hunter- Multi spec (MEDIUM)
Paladin- Holy (HIGH) Ret (HIGH)

Raid times will be Tues-Thurs 10-1am EST
Alternate raids will be ran on the weekends and other offnights.

Loot will be distributed via loot council based on performance/attendance/last loot received/biggest upgrade via RClootcouncil.

If you have any other questions about the guild or if you are interested in joining us please contact one of the officers below.

Officer contact info.
Jdapizzaman- jaythekilla#1129
Trudyn#1665 also homies
Kojie- Kojie#1431
Hey - we could definitely use a talented hunter for our team right now, we're pushing for a cutting edge kill and prepping for BFA. Looks like what you're looking for and what we're looking for might align.

Current progression: 10/11M

I'll toss our about us below - and do feel free to reach out: Rith#1500

We are changing our raid times and adding a night to BFA. Coming in as one of the server top teams at only 6 hours a night, we're going to 9 and will be pursuing the server first rank. Currently in the middle of the shift and looking for top-notch players interested in pushing cutting edge and raiding right up until BFA hits and then securing a spot on the core BFA team.

Times:
Current Times: Fri/Sat 9:30PM-12:30AM CST
New Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 9:30PM-12:30AM CST
(Shifting to new times as soon as possible)

About Us:
Held together by a close-knit leadership core, our team is full of players who raided much more seriously in the past, but still thirst for the kill so we make time between our families, jobs, and other responsibilities that come with age.

We are only looking for talented players who identify with us. You're not looking to put up with petty guild drama, you don't want to put up with raiders upset about being benched, you'd love to !@#$% with your friends about your kids, partner, or job woes, and you're not willing to put up with other raiders coming without their A-game.

You're kind, you're respectful, you value consistency and expect the same others, and tend to take issues into your own hands. You're looking for a consistent set of players to shoot the ^-*! with week in, week out, that all collectively thirst for the kill.

If you're interested, reach out: Rith#1500.

Or if you'd like, our site is helios-gaming.enjin.com as well.
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 3/11M

We are looking for exceptional an Hunter!

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to build our roster for Mythic Raiding in ABT and BFA. We are looking for players with a background of mythic raiding experience. Our focus is building a cutting edge team for BFA while mythic raiding/selling heroic loot runs now!
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. Come BFA we will knock down mythic every tier and get cutting edge. We also enjoy running mythic+ keys on our off nights!

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
We need a hunter for our mythic team. On Mythic Argus.

Dominion

10/11M Antorus

We're an established and mature mythic progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We're not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you're looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
Ranged DPS and exceptional applicants.

Preferred Classes:
All range DPS

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we're recruiting raiders, not just their class!

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
dominionstormrage.shivtr
Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798 Selneia (Violative#1812), Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie
Color Blind - 8/11M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community that is Seraph of US-Mal'Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Bere#11183 or ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult, mythic raiding guild featuring three full time raid teams operating in cohesion under one roof. We are historically among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over nine years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 8/11M Antorus( 8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183
Disasterpiece - 11/11H Antorus(5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, T/W/T) - andy#11480
Wubs & Friends - 10/11H Antorus(10pm - 1am CST, W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
++Keystone Raiders++ is a newly reformed Alliance guild located on Kel'Thuzad. Currently 10/11 Mythic. With 44% pulls on Argus

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. We are looking for competent players who want to push progression while enjoying everything the game has to offer.

Raid Times:

++Wednesday++ 7:30-10:30 CST / 8:30-11:30 EST

++Thursday++ 7:30-10:30 CST / 8:30-11:30 EST ++(90%+ Attendance Required)++

++Sunday++ 7:30-10:30 CST / 8:30-11:30 EST

Recruiting:

Ranged DPS / Holy Pally

All great applicants will be considered regardless of class or spec.

Addons Required:

Angry Assignments / RCLootCouncil / DBM / WeakAuras

To trial or for additional information or questions, contact any of the following:

Smartblonde#1399 - Recruitment Officer

iwipeontrash#11300 - Raid Leader