* LF Home in BFA - Versatile Player*

Guild Recruitment
I have played off and on since Vanilla. I've been a raid leader, I've been a guild leader...and now I just want to be an active, contributing member. I am currently enjoying playing a priest, but also have several other classes I like to/can play.

I have experience as a raid healer and am comfortable healing as a priest or druid as well as tanking on a DK/Pally and though I am not the best at playing DPS I can do that too if needed.

I am looking for:

• Mostly adult guild
  • Raids one or two nights during the week or weekends work too; weekends might actually be preferred - EST
  • Guild that likes to raid, but isn't pushing hardcore mythic progression as well as do old school raids, dungeons and other random stuff - i am more concerned with quality over quantity - progression means less to me than finding the right group of people to play with
  • People who are social and fun and chatty - not huge on hanging out on discord to chat, but like to hang out when i get to know folks
  • A group of fun, laid back folks to play with that don't take themselves or the game so serious I have to take blood pressure meds to play :)
  • I want to find a group of folks in a small to medium guild that has room for one more in their guild family for me.

I have max level alliance and horde toons, and I am not opposed to also completely re-rolling on a new server with the right guild.

If this sounds like what your guild might have to offer and you're looking for someone like me, I'd love to talk to you!

Again, thanks for reading!
Hey! I think our guild might be a good fit. However due to the xpac being almost over most of us hang out in discord on off days cause we run out of stuff to run pretty fast. If you can get past that wed love to have you! Heres our recruitment post if you wanna check it out and if you have questions or interests feel free to add me and we can talk more. Look forward to hearing from you!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762117530
Hi Khirsyn,

Looking forward to hearing from you. :) I copied/pasted our guild recruitment info below. If you don't decide to apply, happy hunting for your new home! ^.^

v/r
-Bela

~~

The Wolfpack is a Horde guild on Zul’jin (US-PvE) and under the same leadership since November 2008! We are an all-adult raiding guild with a casual schedule.

**Transfers, Re-Rolls and Alts are welcome.**

Guild Requirements:

- Applicants must be 21+
- We use Discord
- Commitment to the guild: We are a family and by joining us you want to be a part of that experience.

About Us:

We're snarky with a wicked sense of humor - please don't be overly sensitive, you wouldn't be happy with us.

We have husbands, wives, careers, military service, families, grad school, etc. so we balance our gaming experience with real life and provide a fun place to be in your free time.

We have a zero-tolerance policy regarding drama, elitism, cliques or loot hogs.

We have an active roster that enjoys guild contests/events, posting pet pictures on our website, writing blog posts, running old content for achievements and transmog.

This is a guild with a sense of community.

How Do I Join?:

Please complete our (very easy, non-invasive) Guild Application at:
www.wolfpackguild.com (Yes - EVERYONE fills out an app)

This is not a scary or difficult application. We want to know who you are and that you'll fit in well. Our guild environment is very important to us.
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-Looking for knowledgeable/skilled DPS to fill the last remaining spots in our roster for Mythic Antorus. Tanks/Healers still welcome to apply for BFA!
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs, helping lower ilvl/skilled players, and poking fun at one another.

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+
**Currently run alts and new players through Regular Antorus for fun!

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Core Raider .. Ashley1640#1792
Hey Khirsyn 

Would you consider rolling a new toon? We're an Alliance Reroll on Dalaran starting on April 30. At this time we have over 100 members waiting to start together and an extremely active website and discord server. If you're looking for a place to make friends and have that community feel you've been missing this is it. Check out our post if it sounds interesting to you. Talk to you soon. 

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762277343?page=1
<Dead Mans Party-Alexstrasza>

About us:

DMP is an 8 year old Horde guild. We are looking to pull completely out of normal and into heroic progression. We are a chill, relaxed, social guild that enjoys hanging out in discord and building relationships. We help gear those in need and prepare for raiding. A sense of humor is a must, we constantly pick on each other. Patience is another must. We are not perfect, and we do not intend to be.

Progress: 3/11H

Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:00 pm Central Time.

Needs:
High Demand: (Casters)
• Boomkin
• Mage
• Lock
• Priest(DPS)
• Shaman(ELE)

Moderate Demand:
• Druid(Feral)
• Monk(DPS)
• DH(DPS)
• Warrior(DPS)

Low Demand:
• Shaman(Heals)
• Hunters
• Death Knights

This being said, we do move people around to roles that they enjoy playing to make sure everyone has a good experience!

Contact Info:
• Btag: Lolipalooza#1139
• Discord: Superstylez#8948

Thank you for your consideration!
Hiya, Kirshyn! <House Brighthammer> is looking to round out its raid team for Antorus and beyond. We are seeking a healer (non-priest) and a warlock at this time.

We are 11/11N, 8/11H and raid Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 7 - 10 PM PST. We are semi-casual and prefer to progress in raids with a team of people we enjoy spending time with, and who are willing to work together. We require Discord, DBM Timer, and 915N/930H ilvl for Antorus progression.

We do Mythic Dungeons, world content, achievements, mount hunting, and sometimes pvp together whenever possible in our non-raid times. We are a smallish guild, with about 45 active players, and we are alt-friendly. Most of us are between the ages of 23 and 50.

I would love to have a chat with you and set up a trial if Brighthammer seems like it would suit your needs. I am usually online in game between 10 AM and 10 PM PST and can be reached at Aristiri#1425 (Akaitaka) or you may reply here.
Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you
<Eternal Kingdom> Team Dreadnought (M 8/11) is looking for exceptional DPS (priority on ranged)and Heals Raids F/S 6-10p PST. Kaloc#11101
Healer or dps would be awesome! Pretty laid back heroic guild. Send me a request or say something in discord.

TL;DR:
Server: Zul'jin(EST, PvE, high horde population).
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused.
Guild Progress: Antorus AOTC Achieved!
Raid Mentality: Semi-Hardcore
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST.
Recruitment Needs: DPS + 1 Healer
Discord: https://discord.gg/eJsjTwu
BTag: NoHero#1606

Guild post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761958068?page=1
Hey Khirsyn, I think we would be a good fit for you, take a look at our guild information and if you interested hit me up.
Good luck in your search.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom Sellecks Mustache a Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall is looking for a Tank and DPS.
At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. ;)

Most fun I have ever had in a guild. Always something happening with team Mustache! If you're looking for a friendly active guild look no further

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:
Tanks:
Open
Heals
A DPS with a solid heal off-spec would be nice. We typically run 3 heals on most encounters.
DPS:
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
DK
DH
Monk
Warlock
Ele. Shaman
Any

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 6:30pm - 9pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)
We run Mythic +Monday's, Wednesday is Alt/casual raid night, Saturday we run Transmog or old content on Mythic, Sunday we do Timewalking raids, Black Temple and Ulduar when they are up.

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting casual/new/returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”
<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:

We are a somewhat new community of like-minded adults currently growing our core in preperation for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. 11/11H AOTC Experienced.

RAID SCHEDULE:

Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Thursday.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord

Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Ranged(no hunters or shamans) We are short on Warlocks.

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:

http://recursion.site/

Horum (Horum#1559)

Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
<A> Stormrage - Magically Delicious - 6/11 Mythic(T21) - Realm 78
A semi-hardcore raiding guild formed of members from various areas of life to, among other things, progress through Mythic raiding. Our goal is to push for the best performance while finding enjoyment in the challenge.
RAID SCHEDULE
2 days a week - 6 hrs
- Led by: Dewboomsta
Tue - 8:30 - 11:30 EST
Wed - 8:30 - 11:30 EST

Recruiting any and all exceptional players! Logs/previous experience is a PLUS
Apply for core @ https://discord.gg/r9GC2V9
    REQUIRED - RClootcouncil & Angry Assignments

ADDITIONAL EVENTS
  • Monday
  • + M+ Keys & Key carries
  • Thursday
  • * Mount/Mog/Old Mythic raids
  • Friday
  • * Optional Heroic (of current tier)
  • Weekends
  • * PvP / RBGs

* events on/off based on turn outs - still building solidity

CONTACT / QUESTIONS
    Feel free to join us anytime! @ https://discord.gg/hJnysmt
    Recruiter: Jacksabib#1923 & Hordebang#1378| RL: Heavypress#1105 | GM: Tylown#1117
    Trash is a guild of Mythic raiders in a rebuild. We are looking to rebuild and be back into mythic in the next week or so. We provide flasks and feasts. New to mythic and raiders looking to close out strong, both will feel right at home.

Guild: Trash
    Server: Turalyon
    Faction: Horde
    Realm: PVE
    Progression: 11/11H 6/11M

Mythic days and times: Tuesday and Thursday
    8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Anyone interested in joining Trash can contact me at StormTroopin#11818 or Ahhzombie#1625 or Apoptøsis#1118
    Predominant [H] - Illidan

Predominant was top 10 guild on Illidan server (#6) on Legion Launch all the way through Mythic Night Hold. We took a break after Night Hold until we decided to form again 4/9/18. Our core is currently 5/11M-9/11M and we have a core of 16 members that have been playing together since 2011. We are reforming for the remainder of Legion and BFA expansion. Feel free to visit our website WWW.PREDOM.NET which is currently content is being added daily. We run Mythic+ daily and get 15's for everyone weekly. We raid Wednesday, Thursday and some Fridays 8PM CST to 11PM CST. We will be flexible on hours during the expansion.

I would love to talk to you on Discord - https://discord.gg/xKjdMBr
    Add me to REAL ID - Tinyturd#11434

Turdslug - Tinyturd#11434
    Owlbundia - Covington#1457
    Clouds - Joker#110734
    Zanlock - Superchief#11817

Thank you,

Turdslug
    GM of Predominant
    Hey Khirsyn,

Would love to chat with you :D and go over a few things. Please add me Kylla#1971 (BTAG) or vallkylla#9046 (discord) .

Hope to hear from you soon

Vall
    Hi there! I'm the GM of Voljins Vanguard, a Horde guild on the Ysera/Durotan servers. We are currently 8/11 Heroic.
    We are looking to build a core team for this raid tier and for BfA and onwards.
    We raid on Wednesday 11pm-1am EST and Saturdays 9:30pm-12:30am EST.
    You can add me Odi#11365 if interested!
    You can also msg me Offadaroad#7755 on Discord as well!
    Thanks!
    <World Legacy> - Proudmoore - is looking to expand our raid core as we push into Mythic Antorus and prepare for BFA.

Our main focus is to recruit reliable ranged dps, but all are welcome to apply.

We currently have Heroic on farm and are progressing on Mythic High Command.

A fun, LGBT friendly environment with a focus on progression makes World Legacy perfect for new and veteran players alike. We joke around, but we also know how to focus up and get things done.

Details Below!

Raid Times
    Friday and Saturday 6:30 - 9:30pm Server

Recruitment Needs
    All ranged dps classes. Preference towards Hunters, Elemental Shamans, Warlocks, and Mages.

Any class is welcome to apply, but we cannot guarantee you a current raid spot. However, we are looking to expand for BFA - so future positions may become available.

Rules
    Show up for raids. If you can't make it, let us know beforehand in Discord. We also expect people to try to learn mechanics and prepare for fights by watching Youtube videos. Respect each other and don't throw tantrums during raid - we are always happy to discuss issues after raid. Other than that, give it your best and have a good time.

Required Addons
    RC Loot Council
    Angry Assignments
    Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs

Raid Trials
    New raiders that haven't obtained the rank of Core Raider in the guild will be on a trial basis for two weeks. During these two weeks you will not be a priority for loot, but this is not to say you will not get loot. After two weeks are up, you are eligible for full loot rights. This is to ensure new recruits don't just join for gear/achievements, and then leave.

Contact Info
    Bnet - Coyotegrimm#11130
    Discord - Danksmell#8767

Look forward to hearing from you!
    6/11M
    Sun/Mon 10p - 1a EST Mythic
    Thursday 10p - 1a EST Heroic- Mains and trials only
    Wednesday 10p - 1a EST Normal - Alts and friends and casuals welcome!
    Saturday 10p - 1a EST RBGs - Whoever is interested and online

Recruiting DPS for current tier and anyone interested in raiding in BFA

If you like poking mythic, playing with a fun group of people, and not stressing about if we are constantly looking for your replacement; this may be the right place for you.

Unrelenting is a "Friends and Family" mythic progression guild. What does this mean? This means that as a team we have been raiding together for 3 years, and our main goal is to get as far as we can as a team, and progress and improve as a team. This also means that we are adults and sometimes our personal lives take a front seat to raiding. We are full of memes, clips of failures, and a good sense of humor in our endeavors.

What we look for in a raider: We are interested in players who are in it for the long con. We enjoy the friendships we cultivate, and the fun we have, and hope you feel the same. We are looking for people who want to improve as a team and play as a team. We want to see you researching your class and performing mechanics at a mythic caliber. We want fun people!

LOOT: Currently we run RCLootCouncil. Personal loot in BFA will change how loot works, of course.

ARE YOU INTERESTED?

BNET CONTACTS:
    Contact Desty (desty#1809), Nesher (Romeish#1400) or Noxx (shenanigans#1405) if you are interested! Or anyone else that pops up for us on a /who for us, they'll point you in the right direction.
    DISCORD CONTACTS:
    If you would rather shoot a message on Discord, Sellendy can get you in touch with the right people as well. Sellendy#6547 on Discord. :)
    <Power Raiders> is a tight-knit guild of like-minded raiders. We are currently 11/11 H and looking to expand our ranks to jump into Mythic Antorus, and continue to be cutting edge in BFA! We strive to have two things within our guild, Progression and Community in unison. We will not sacrifice one for the other.we are currently 11/11(H)

About us: Many of our core have years of experience and either came back from hiatus or had real life aggro that caused us to switch up our raid schedules. Our voice chat program is discord. We are actively trying to fill our roster to continue pushing for CE.

Requirements to join: We simply ask that you have a decent understanding of the class you’re going to play, and that you are willing and able to listen and to learn.

Our Raid Times:
    Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11 PM EST
    Thursday 8-12 PM EST

Recruitment Needs
    TANK: open
    Healer: open
    MDPS: open
    RDPS: open

If you have any questions, feel free to add and message either me or the Guild Leader.
    Moochomagic#1998
    Barely#11350