Dragon xpansion

General Discussion
Soooo. We are getting a troll expansion (literal? Figurative? You be the judge.).

In the past troll patches were usually filler, did that really just translate into a filler expansion?

Either way, something we haven’t had with the exception of a few fights in EN , is a good dragon fight.

Is it safe to say that with the reintroduction of death wing on the BETA , that we have a major dragon patch or even expansion headed our way? If so, sign me up.
Did you miss Cataclysm?
Cataclysm was the dragon expac.
Cataclysm.
05/01/2018 01:12 PMPosted by Luthrend
Soooo. We are getting a troll expansion (literal? Figurative? You be the judge.).

In the past troll patches were usually filler, did that really just translate into a filler expansion?

Either way, something we haven’t had with the exception of a few fights in EN , is a good dragon fight.

Is it safe to say that with the reintroduction of death wing on the BETA , that we have a major dragon patch or even expansion headed our way? If so, sign me up.
Yes I second this.

And in this new dragon expansion, Blue Dragonflight should be the new Alliance allied race. I want my next character to look just like Alextrasza, complete with the ability to shapeshift between blue dragon and elf form.

Horde can get something else for their allied race. How about bright pink goblins?
05/01/2018 02:23 PMPosted by Hellasha
Did you miss Cataclysm?

05/01/2018 02:30 PMPosted by Vorawsoul

05/01/2018 02:36 PMPosted by Rytilux
Cataclysm.

Apparently you guys can’t read

I said the RETURN OF DEATHWING
Naga/Elf/Demon expansion
Undead expansion
Dragon/elemental expansion
Panda/sha/troll expansion
Orc expansion
Demon expansion
Troll expansion

I think we're due for a Gnome expansion next.
05/01/2018 03:00 PMPosted by Teelo
Naga/Elf/Demon expansion
Undead expansion
Dragon/elemental expansion
Panda/sha/troll expansion
Orc expansion
Demon expansion
Troll expansion

I think we're due for a Gnome expansion next.

That would be a very short expansion.

Yes. I said that.
05/01/2018 02:57 PMPosted by Luthrend
Did you miss Cataclysm?

Cataclysm.

Are you sure you're not talking about Wrathion? Because Deathwing is dead, unless I've missed something in my attempt to avoid spoilers. And if you are, last I heard was that both Ebonhorn and Wrathion were probably placeholder NPCs.
God no. After Catacylsm I am sick unto death of Dragons.
Did you miss Cataclysm?

Cataclysm.

Deathwing is dead. Can you read dialogue?
05/01/2018 03:39 PMPosted by Rytilux
.........Apparently you guys can’t read

Are you sure you're not talking about Wrathion? Because Deathwing is dead, unless I've missed something in my attempt to avoid spoilers. And if you are, last I heard was that both Ebonhorn and Wrathion were probably placeholder NPCs.
Yeah, I've heard Wrathion is supposed to figure in, but haven't heard anything about Deathwing and I'm not avoiding spoilers. :P I might have missed something, sure, but I've literally heard nothing about it.

As for BfA being a "Troll Expansion..." how, exactly? We've got a Troll raid tier, I guess, and half the leveling experience (read: Horde) is Troll-themed, sure. But the Alliance half is Human-themed, and, well, from there, we're seeing Azshara again (Elf/Naga/Old Gods), so who knows where it'll go? Saying BfA is a "Troll Expansion" is like saying Burning Crusade is themed around Karazhan or Mists of Pandaria is entirely Mogu-themed. A single raid tier does not an expansion make... even Warlords of Draenor sort of managed more than that. :P
Well there is a chance we'll see dragons again since we've yet to travel to the Dragon Isle. That and Wrathion seems to have disappeared.
It's about time the Trolls showed up again. I was starting to worry about them, when we didn't get the per-requisite Warlords of Draenor Troll Raid.

"Dis wuz our land...
DRAENOR TROLL land..."
WoTLK and then Cata was all about dragons.

He was in WOW for Vanilla in many mentions and quests about him, then he came in for Cata so he already did return.
05/01/2018 03:50 PMPosted by Autri
Well there is a chance we'll see dragons again since we've yet to travel to the Dragon Isle. That and Wrathion seems to have disappeared.

Ah now I hadn’t heard of this. Sounds promising!