99% of destro hpal players

Arenas
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
I thought the "calderg self play carry" is just a meme, but now I truly believe its all ur partners.
Holy shiet how did u get 26xx or smt.
- You casted 2 hojs, one got grounding.
- Against warlock, you not even fake cast once. Like not even once. You eat every single possible kick.
- Click one frame is fine. You kick BOTH frames @@?

The whole game u did nothing. Not position urself to los a fear. Not casting a rep. Land one Hoj out of rep ( from ur prot ).

Holy shiet I have seen 2k2 holy paly better than u.
not tryna be that guy im but a better holy pally than you yikes
i didnt think you were this bad

how can u stream ur gameplay

when ur literally clicking?

this is like

sad to watch, you should just delete this clip or whatever this is.

i couldn't imagine queuing with you, but i'd never queue with someone who hasn't gotten a glad at least once playing with multi r1's

and never say unforch again, ur awful.
Its not the clicking.

Its the fact the only hoj he landed was triple DRd into an orc relent player out of a rep.

So much so that the teams confused what you were hojing
04/30/2018 08:09 PMPosted by Halcyn
Imagine losing to a holy paladin in 2018

Swap on sac
Kick him
Win?

Imagine your forum awareness being as bad as your in game awareness

Yikes
watching you play 15 yards away from a dk all game and getting your hoj grounded made me want to die btw
watching you click your frames 9 seconds after you should have is insane
this is awful

your ui is also insane holy heck

my favorite is a month before this "2300 xp player!" which was probably mmr or rounded up from 1 time 2200
big lol big selfplay

no wonder you spent 8 years stuck at 2k before you bought the selfplay
wow this thread is literally roasting him alive
This video gives me hope. I can be 2600+ too? :D
05/01/2018 02:45 AMPosted by Vytalize
This video gives me hope. I can be 2600+ too?

BRB rerolling hpal so I can get glad
wow

enjoy legion~
05/01/2018 02:56 AMPosted by Exhilaration
BRB rerolling hpal so I can get glad

nah gimme a sec, i'll reroll hpal for you lmao
That Hoj tho...
did anyone else notice Halcyn was a rival player before Calderg started boosting him

this tiny vod would make crusader die inside
this tiny vod would make crusader die inside

PREV

Too bad I have personally talked to crusader about our 3-2 matchup. Queued into his Fmpala and beat him. Have you? No because you're 19 hundo.

You kids in this thread are awful. Only 1-2 players here are anywhere near my rating and none of you have beaten me. Roast me on MY vod of my ALT. I got my grounding hojed lol yeah it happens guys. It's good that you guys are getting a good luck at my alt gameplay though maybe if you ever queue into me (if anyone in this thread can actually hit 2k) you'll get my handicap version to q against.

this is the last time I'll say it since I know kids under 2400 cant read. I was clicking my targets because when you play with a tank it pins them to the #1 spot in the group. So when I click shift 1, it'll target me (at the second spot) instead of bean at the #1. In my brain I correlate Shift 1 to the #1 spot, Shift 2 to the #2 spot. When I can't fix the issue myself, I just click it for the game until I can fix it or in the case of tanks, I haven't come up with a real fix.
05/01/2018 12:05 AMPosted by Asmonbald
not tryna be that guy im but a better holy pally than you yikes

You're 1800. I'm 1800 on any class that I play within hours of playing it. You're playing holy paladin at 1800. We have the same games played and im 400 rating higher. You are a rat do not ever reply to me again.
This gameplay was atrocious. Used to think all the Calderg memes were funny as well like this guy has to be pretty good in the first place to reach 2600. Now i’m wondering how much you paid. I have a shot at rank 1 if that’s how you play. Your teammates are everything...
05/01/2018 06:29 AMPosted by Doylexxanny
This gameplay was atrocious. Used to think all the Calderg memes were funny as well like this guy has to be pretty good in the first place to reach 2600. Now i’m wondering how much you paid. I have a shot at rank 1 if that’s how you play. Your teammates are everything...

Your posts are annoying. I have gotten 2400+ WITHOUT calderg. I didn't pay Calderg anything I'm just very good friends with him and have been for 8 years. You are a bad holy paladin. I am 700 rated experience higher than you and it's not due just to Calderg. At that rating I am playing against the best, and at that rating I am beating the best often.

You are 2k fighting Brazillians and LFG heros. You're taking one game out of context. Also during some sessions I get nervous which affects my play, which all my partners (who are my friends) know. I also only queue with my friends and because sometimes some of them stream and have audiences I get nervous and it makes me play a bit worse. It is easier to play with friends than to play with a famous r1 who has 200 viewers and your every play is being constantly criticized.

Of course, you wouldn't know this because well, nobody knows you. That's ok, that's not going to change so just get used to it.
He removed the video....

against TOS to promote blazing boost self plays
05/01/2018 06:40 AMPosted by Eduardox
He removed the video....

against TOS to promote blazing boost self plays

https://gyazo.com/c886b6804290957bc4508562ad62901a
Dang, this thread went past well-done and set off the fire alarms in a 12-block radius.