Retired Retribution LF Solid Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi all,

I have recently come out of retirement with hopes of finding a solid guild for BFA and the remainder of this tier. Although it has been a while since I have raided seriously I have played in multiple top 100 US guilds and have achieved a handful of impressive feats such as:

-World First Heroic Dark Animus Zerg
-Realm First Challenge Mode Gold (Paladin)
-Mistwalker (Realm Best 7/9 on Mage)
-US Top 100 Ra-den Heroic
-US Top 100 Garrosh Hellscream Mythic/Heroic

I am open to a multitude of times and days so just drop some information below.
I work a standard 9:00 to 5:00 job and live in the central time zone.

I play two different Retribution Paladins as well as Arms Warrior and have achieved 2200+ in RBGs and arenas on multiple toons.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

Discord: Hayden#7944

Armories:
Main: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/lightbringer/balenciaga
Alt: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/lightbringer/trying
Alt: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/lightbringer/guess
Alt: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/lightbringer/mh
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
<Sabbatum> on destromath is looking for 2 skilled healers to add to our healing core, we are currently 7/11m about to push through the rest of the tier. We will be locking out shortly to progress. We ask that you are atleast 965+ 75+ traits BiS legos. W are recruiting for core slots that being said we ask that you have a 90% raid attendance to keep your core slot.

Raid days
Sun-930pm-12:30 est
Tues-930pm-12:30 est

all exceptional players should still contact me for an interview!

Contact info
GM bravado#1304
Recruiter Natas#1536
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Predominant [H] - Illidan

Predominant was top 10 guild on Illidan server (#6) on Legion Launch all the way through Mythic Night Hold. We took a break after Night Hold until we decided to form again 4/9/18. Our core is currently 5/11M-9/11M and we have a core of 16 members that have been playing together since 2011. We are reforming for the remainder of Legion and BFA expansion. Feel free to visit our website WWW.PREDOM.NET which is currently content is being added daily. We run Mythic+ daily and get 15's for everyone weekly. We raid Wednesday, Thursday and some Fridays 8PM CST to 11PM CST. We will be flexible on hours during the expansion.

I would love to talk to you on Discord - https://discord.gg/xKjdMBr
Add me to REAL ID - Tinyturd#11434

Turdslug - Tinyturd#11434
Owlbundia - Covington#1457
Clouds - Joker#110734
Zanlock - Superchief#11817

Thank you,

Turdslug
GM of Predominant
(H)Wanderlusters-Thrall is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting to finish out our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Currently 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 3/10M-NH 9/9H-ToS 5/11M-ABT and wishing to down more MYTHICS but we need you!

Raid times Progression days Wed 8-11cst(9-12est)/Mon 8-11CST(9-12est) Optional Raid Day: Thurs(8-11CST<9-12est>)(We only raid on thurs if we feel we need a little more time and/or new content is released and we want to push it a little bit, other wise for the most part we do alt runs on this day)

Also like to note we are recruiting more casual members as well for M+s, help fill the raid when people can't make it. Not to mention looking for people for BFA soo if your not looking for legion content atm but looking for a guild for BFA come on down were definitely interested in you.

Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =).

We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact weapon for the character/toon you want to raid with us as.

Another Note: We want you to have fun playing with your class if your playing something your not having fun on WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THAT CLASS XD; play to have fun not just because we need something, we consider all classes even if we have 1 or 2 of them =).

Ranged DPS- Few slots open

Mage- Low
Boomkin- High
Lock- High
Spreist- High
Hunter- Med/High
Ele Sham- Low

Melee DPS- Currently no opens but dont be afraid to contact one of us still =).
Death knight- Low
Demon hunter- Low
Rogue- Low
Warr- Low
Feral- Low
Ret Pally- Med
WW Monk- High

Healers- 1 Main Spec healer needed

Mistweaver Monk- High
Resto Druid- Med
Holy pally- Low
Resto Sham- Low
Holy priest- Med/High
Disc priest- Med

Tanks- Offspec tanks wanted.

Contacts: Warguard#1900(Recruiting Officer),
Mazul#1425(Guild Leader/Healing coordinator)
<A> Stormrage - Magically Delicious - 6/11 Mythic(T21) - Realm 78
A semi-hardcore raiding guild formed of members from various areas of life to, among other things, progress through Mythic raiding. Our goal is to push for the best performance while finding enjoyment in the challenge.
RAID SCHEDULE
2 days a week - 6 hrs
- Led by: Dewboomsta
Tue - 8:30 - 11:30 EST
Wed - 8:30 - 11:30 EST

Recruiting any and all exceptional players! Logs/previous experience is a PLUS
Apply for core @ https://discord.gg/r9GC2V9
    REQUIRED - RClootcouncil & Angry Assignments

ADDITIONAL EVENTS
  • Monday
  • + M+ Keys & Key carries
  • Thursday
  • * Mount/Mog/Old Mythic raids
  • Friday
  • * Optional Heroic (of current tier)
  • Weekends
  • * PvP / RBGs

* events on/off based on turn outs - still building solidity

CONTACT / QUESTIONS
    Feel free to join us anytime! @ https://discord.gg/hJnysmt
    Recruiter: Jacksabib#1923 & Hordebang#1378| RL: Heavypress#1105 | GM: Tylown#1117
    ^
    [US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> is a new Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content. We are recruiting all specs and classes to fill our roster for the rest of Legion and going into BfA.

Are you just getting back into WoW? Tired of trying to get into a pug group, or just looking to raid on a casual level? Even if you are looking for a place to call home, feel free to contact myself or my officer .

High Priority
    Healers
    Tank with DPS offspec
    Rogue
    Warrior
    WW Monk

Schedule
    Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)
    Wednesday 9P-12A EST will be an off night for alt runs and M+

Required Addons
    DBM or BigWigs
    RCLootCouncil
    WeakAuras2

Loot Policy
    Loot will be distributed based on performance, attendance, and the greatest benefit to the raid.

Voice
    Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
    Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
    JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
    Staxx#11950 [Recruiting Officer]
    ^
    Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
    We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
    Geo
    We feel for you! Walking out of retirement into this game can sometimes be a struggle. We are all doing just that! Would love to talk to you more, added you on BNET.

<Human Resources - Bleeding Hollow> A guild full of mythic raiders from expansions past is forming for BFA. A majority of our raiders have cleared heroic, and we are looking to formulate a team. Raid times are Tues/Sun 8:30-11:00 EST. We are looking for DPS primarily, but will take any spec under consideration.

We are raiders who have, "been around the block." We want to get mythic rolling, and we are looking for dps! We know how taxing Mythic Progression can be, but we want to keep it a fun and relaxed environment.

The guild is active in weekly +15 keys, normal Antorus runs, pvp, and we do not mind helping you get rolling! Also, a large amount of us play games outside of WoW, and we would love to play them with you!

Happy Hunting ^.^

Shoot me a PM - Gingeryeezus#1391 or Iamjustdoug#1928
    Hello!

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server.

About Us:
    We are a guild of veteran players recruiting to move into mythic content. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding seriously, in mechanics, and attendance. We are currently 11/11H and looking to build a larger team before moving into mythic content. We also do M+ keys whenever anyone needs!

Raid Times:
    Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST // 8pm-11pm CT // 9pm-12am EST

#battlenet // Discord
    Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
    ^
    <Dead Mans Party-Alexstrasza>

About us:

DMP is an 8 year old Horde guild. We currently do heroic but have to pug some people (have gotten to Vari). We want to progress as a full guild group. We are a chill, relaxed, social guild that enjoys hanging out in discord and building relationships. We help gear those in need and prepare for raiding. A sense of humor is a must, we constantly pick on each other. Patience is another must. We are not perfect, and we do not intend to be.

Progress: 2/11H as a GUILD group.

Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:00 pm Central Time.

Needs:
    High Demand:
    • Lock
    • Priest(DPS)
    • Monk(DPS)
    • DH(DPS)

Moderate Demand:
    • Druid(Feral)
    • Death Knight(DPS)
    • Mage
    • Boomkin
    • Pally(DPS)

Low Demand:
    • Shaman(Heals)
    • Hunters

This being said, we do accept those that are not high or moderate demand.

Contact Info:
    • Btag: Lolipalooza#1139
    • Discord: Superstylez#8948

Thank you for your consideration!
    ^
    ^
    <Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
    Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

*We need 2-3 more DPS to fill our mythic progression team!*
    Healer and Tank spots are filled for progression group, however, we would like to recruit more players for mythic+ runs! Looking for 1-2 tanks and 1-2 healers to fill our guild roster.

-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
    -We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
    -Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
    -Looking for knowledgeable/skilled players
    -During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs, helping lower ilvl/skilled players, and poking fun at one another.

Raid Schedule:
    - Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
    - Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
    - Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+
    **Currently run alts and new players through Regular Antorus for fun!

For questions, please contact:
    Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
    Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
    June, Core Raider .. Ashley1640#1792
    ^
    ^