Don't take my abomination away

Death Knight
Please blizzard don't completely remove the abomination away keep it as it is and maybe adjust the aoe radius and bake in the corpse shield so it turns into a defensive cd, just don't remove it plenty of people likes that talent.
They could just make it a glyph like skeleton and geist.
Abomination was soo good in BG's due to hook it had which made a huge difference in countering mobility.

That said I'll happily trade it for the changes that are being made provided the numbers are tuned well.
No thanks. I actually enjoy being able to use a glyph to make my minion look cooler. I hated using abom. I hope it never comes back except maybe as a glyph so people can have their ugly pet. >:l Gheist for life.
Muh val'kyr waifu!1!

NOoOoOoOoO!!!!1
05/01/2018 10:53 AMPosted by Manapaws
No thanks. I actually enjoy being able to use a glyph to make my minion look cooler. I hated using abom. I hope it never comes back except maybe as a glyph so people can have their ugly pet. >:l Gheist for life.

You could just untalent it its your choice if you use it or not, and dont come up with MAH DPS GUNNA SUFFER , no it wont except in maybe in some very specific situations.
05/01/2018 10:26 AMPosted by Basics
Abomination was soo good in BG's due to hook it had which made a huge difference in countering mobility.

That said I'll happily trade it for the changes that are being made provided the numbers are tuned well.

What changes? The Death grip CD reset on a kill? How often do you get a KB for it to be worth it specialy in pve? Or the outbreak slow that no one EVER used?
Idk why would they take the abom and give us a !@#$ing death grip CD reset on kill, i much rather have 2 death grips with abom.
Big yikes cant believe anyone actually used that blubber sack.
05/01/2018 05:31 PMPosted by Gurthäng
05/01/2018 10:26 AMPosted by Basics

What changes? The Death grip CD reset on a kill? How often do you get a KB for it to be worth it specialy in pve? Or the outbreak slow that no one EVER used?
Idk why would they take the abom and give us a !@#$ing death grip CD reset on kill, i much rather have 2 death grips with abom.
Kill != Killing Blow.
05/01/2018 07:19 PMPosted by Thebigsucc

Yeah! When would a DK ever need an additional grip?

unholy should have several ghoul choices that all come with a minor flavor of choice. Would be a fun addition to unholy. Treat them like pets but instead of taming we kill them and res their corpse
Mudchomper: Will I dream?
Necromortis: *sniff* Yes little one. You will dream of sludge pipes and little maggots crawling over carrion hills...
Mudchomper: *smiles and fades away*
05/02/2018 08:50 AMPosted by Içý

Less times than I would want a stun.
Glyph or get out.

I’m all for more glyphs for the ghoul. Since we can’t tame different undead just let em look different.

I prefer the gheist or skeleton. But a glyph for those who like abom is fine.

Also give a gargoyle to valkyr glyph I’m bfa too while they’re at it.
05/02/2018 09:46 AMPosted by Thebigsucc
05/02/2018 08:50 AMPosted by Içý

Less times than I would want a stun.

you seem to mainly only pvp so i can understand your perspective (or lack thereof)

05/02/2018 10:50 AMPosted by Bobtherogue
Glyph or get out.

I’m all for more glyphs for the ghoul. Since we can’t tame different undead just let em look different.

and of course this
you seem to mainly only pvp so i can understand your perspective (or lack thereof)

Is it a good talent in PVE?

Fair.
05/02/2018 10:50 AMPosted by Bobtherogue
Glyph or get out.

I really want some additional glyphs. I know time is short before the pre patch ptr goes up but still it does not hurt to ask.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Kill != Killing Blow.

Not really KB = Killing blow, kill = anyone in the group kill, but you can assume the tooltip will mean only on a killing blow.

It was amazing in RBGs, especially against DH tanks. Plus the abomination grip functioned differently than our base grip, meaning that if he threw his hook and the DH leaped he would still get pulled back when he landed whereas the normal grip would just get cancelled.

For awhile you could position your pet to grip people off the map in EotS and twin peaks. Maybe you still can, I haven't tried in a long time.

Your pet also had a stun, although it wasn't as long as Asphyxiate, the key to being a good unholy was not having these two abilities on auto cast.

In PvE it still out shined the other talents in the row in terms of DPS because it was simply the only dps talent in that row. Asphyx and D.I. were basically useless in raids.
05/03/2018 07:28 AMPosted by Deathikus

It was amazing in RBGs, especially against DH tanks. Plus the abomination grip functioned differently than our base grip, meaning that if he threw his hook and the DH leaped he would still get pulled back when he landed whereas the normal grip would just get cancelled.

For awhile you could position your pet to grip people off the map in EotS and twin peaks. Maybe you still can, I haven't tried in a long time.

Your pet also had a stun, although it wasn't as long as Asphyxiate, the key to being a good unholy was not having these two abilities on auto cast.

In PvE it still out shined the other talents in the row in terms of DPS because it was simply the only dps talent in that row. Asphyx and D.I. were basically useless in raids.

Finaly someone someone that knows what hes talking about, most in here just !@#$% about "i like the looks of geist better" and barely understand the class they play.