9/11 M exp player LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey there!
<Intent> A: Proudmoore Is a late night mythic guild
Our current progression is 9/11M 4% best pull on Aggy
We are currently looking for well rounded players of all classes/roles to finish out this tier and move into BFA. (There are core spots open) and all spots are competitive. We are a pretty chill group of people who like to have fun but slay dragons at the same time. If you want a guild where you can progress at a decent pace without it feeling like a job, maybe we are the place for you

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-1am PST
You can reach me replying to the post or my Btag: SilentStorm#12905
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey - we could definitely use a versatile player for our team right now, we're pushing for a cutting edge kill and prepping for BFA. Looks like what you're looking for and what we're looking for might align.

Current progression: 10/11M

I'll toss our about us below - and do feel free to reach out: Rith#1500

We are changing our raid times and adding a night to BFA. Coming in as one of the server top teams at only 6 hours a night, we're going to 9 and will be pursuing the server first rank. Currently in the middle of the shift and looking for top-notch players interested in pushing cutting edge and raiding right up until BFA hits and then securing a spot on the core BFA team.

Times:
Current Times: Fri/Sat 9:30PM-12:30AM CST
New Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 9:30PM-12:30AM CST
(Shifting to new times as soon as possible)

About Us:
Held together by a close-knit leadership core, our team is full of players who raided much more seriously in the past, but still thirst for the kill so we make time between our families, jobs, and other responsibilities that come with age.

We are only looking for talented players who identify with us. You're not looking to put up with petty guild drama, you don't want to put up with raiders upset about being benched, you'd love to !@#$% with your friends about your kids, partner, or job woes, and you're not willing to put up with other raiders coming without their A-game.

You're kind, you're respectful, you value consistency and expect the same others, and tend to take issues into your own hands. You're looking for a consistent set of players to shoot the ^-*! with week in, week out, that all collectively thirst for the kill.

If you're interested, reach out: Rith#1500.

Or if you'd like, our site is helios-gaming.enjin.com as well.