972 BM / MM hunter looking for 10/11 11/11

Guild Recruitment
Greetings,

I've been playing WoW in some capacity since 2005.. currently 972 BM hunter 971MM , 9/11m (~70% wipes on agg (prenerf) ; ~40% wipes on Argus (prenerf)). I'm looking for a Mythic guild that's 10/11 / 11/11 - I'm not really interested in guilds outside of this (unless there's a good reason). My goal in looking for a guild is to find a stable environment for the remainder of Legion, moving into BFA and beyond.

What am I looking for: An ACTIVE DPS spot - I'm OK w/ being benched if the fight necessitates it / i screw up over and over. I'm NOT OK w/ constantly night after night holding the bench down though.

Armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/lucassi
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/thrall/Lucassi
Raider.io: https://raider.io/characters/us/thrall/Lucassi
WarcraftLogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/lucassi
Most of these logs are progression with new groups and do not reflect my play as a whole.

-
Legion Spec: BM /MM whats best fit for fight
BFA Spec: BM/MM
Alts: I have a Paladin tank 960+ i play for keys 3k+
Reclears: OK
Extending Lockouts: OK
Server Transfers: OK
Faction Change: I'd prefer not to... but still OK.
Raid Times: Weekday: Evenings - Available any times i am CST so i can be flexible on times.
-

I have Alpha / Beta access and research and continue to play on the BFA realms as much as possible. Please hit me up if you're interested in any raid / dungeon / questing testing as well.

BTAG Xizm3lx#1513
Discord: lucassi#3637
Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are currently 10/11M. We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+. Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10-24 during the week.

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players as well as raiders to push M+ and progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.

► What we need

Exceptional players

*offspecs encouraged but not required
but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys

► What we expect from you
Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
Artifact traits up to date
Weekly Mythic +15
All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
Performance
Up to date on your class and role
Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat
Discord
Astral Keys
Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Weak Auras
Exorsus Raid Tools

► Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Wednesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST

OPTIONAL Saturday alt run 10pm

► Loot
Loot is handled via Loot Council
More information can be found on our website forums

► Battletags
Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord
Tehexdlaymow, GM Miny#11513 - Battletag Miny#4305 - Discord
Slanik, Raid Leader Slanik#1138 - Battletag Slanik#2926 - Discord
Tachichi, Officer Tachini#1964 - Battletag Tachichi#9998 - Discord
Shizzdru, Officer shizznitzz#1640 - Battletag twitch.tv/shizznitzz_#3318 - Discord

Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player!
If you have any questions that are not explained in this message or our website please contact one of us directly at the info above!
<Rocket Surgery> is a guild composed of former top end raiders that can no longer dedicate huge amounts of time to raiding. We all have jobs and responsibilities so we try to get as much done as possible with our small time scheduled.

We're currently 10/11M, and getting into P3 Argus at this point. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays, 7:30-10:30PM EST.

Sounds interesting? Contact me! You can add me at texasjoe#1240 (battle.net) or Panzergeist#6174 (discord). You can also check our recruitment thread with more info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758965744

Good luck on your search and hope to hear from you!
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hi!

We are <Nulli Secundum>, a Horde semi-hardcore guild on Thrall. The guild has been around for a long time, formed back in 2011. The same leadership that started the guild leads the guild now, investing in people that have a good attitude, and focused on achieving Cutting Edge every tier while having fun along the way.

WowProgress
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Nulli+Secundum

Raid Progression
ABT 10/11M

Raid Days and Times
Tuesday: 9:30PM - 12:30AM EST
Thursday: 9:30PM - 12:30AM EST
Monday: 9:30PM - 12:30AM EST

Current Guild Needs
ANY DPS!

This is an AS SOON AS POSSIBLE position! We have a trial open for our progression on Mythic Argus IMMEDIATELY!

If you are interested in applying, don’t be afraid to add us and talk!
BNet: BayleefBay#1118 (Dosanii) Discord: kintreespirit#5637
BNet: Loverish#1959 (Energize)
BNet: Xanthro#1864 (Evyle)

I added you on discord and on bnet. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Hi Lucassi,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate, desperate opening for a Strong Healer. This is a core spot in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post) OR apply at our website afterlifeblackrock.com.

Progression:
7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We're all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Minatojinn - - - Minatojinn#1159
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426
Hollehund - - - Rasta#1576

Thank you for considering AfterLife!
Hi Lucassi! We are looking for more ranged dps for Argus progression (bit heavy on melee at the moment) and would be interested in having a chat with you!

Some about us: Immortality (Alliance-Stormrage) is a day one guild founded on November 23, 2004. Since then, we have been raiding the top content with stability and a mindset geared towards progression. Raiding positions are earned through merit and it is a goal of our roster to keep all of our raiders competitive.

Current Progression: 10/11M ABT
Raid times: M, T, W @ 8pm-11pm EST
Optional Heroic/Alt Run Sunday Evenings

If you're interested in learning more, please add me on bnet or discord at WitchyWich#1440 (already sent you a btag request) or drop an application at our website (http://immortality-sc.enjin.com/recruitment). Hope to hear from you soon!
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 3/11M

We are looking for exceptional an exceptional hunter!

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to build our roster for Mythic Raiding in ABT and BFA. We are looking for players with a background of mythic raiding experience. Our focus is building a cutting edge team for BFA while mythic raiding/selling heroic loot runs now!
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. Come BFA we will knock down mythic every tier and get cutting edge. We also enjoy running mythic+ keys on our off nights!

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
My guilds/teams. Join them and kill stuff! We will not guarantee any new recruits mounts at this point.

Synthesis (Weekday): Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST 11/11M CE (WCL US48)
- No current needs, but feel free to apply in case a spot opens up.

Synthesis (Weekend): Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST 11/11M CE (RI US 191)
- No current needs, but feel free to apply in case a spot opens up.

Synthesis Optional Runs:
Mythic Guldan Tuesdays @ 10pm EST
Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Sundays @ 9pm EST

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Synthesize (Weekday): Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST 6/11M
- Considering all exceptional players.

Synthesize Optional Runs:
Mythic Guldan Mondays @ 10pm EST
Heroic Antorus Fridays @ 9pm EST

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/D8SOGtw2CPhjrQyq1 <---- wtb 3rd 11/11M team.

Turalyon is the server & we are EST.

Discord: Sieara#6473
Btag: Sieara#1968

Discord: Fiolated#9828
Btag: shinks50#1291

Using rankings from WCL that exclude OC realms or Raider.IO. Wowprogress doesn't remove duplicate guilds so ranks are very skewed and inaccurate.

MUST BE WILLING TO TRANSFER. We don't do this cross realm thing. It messes with master loot and you can't really easily make friends in guild if you're not even in the guild.
<Stack and Die> is 7/11M, raiding Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30 - 10:30 CST as Horde on Illidan.

We have decided to start continually extending the raid until we clear 11/11M.
We're realizing that if we want to see more progression spending a majority of our short raid time re-clearing leaves us with smaller and smaller windows to progress. If you're looking to be serious about progression only, please feel free to message me, or apply.

Bnet: MAAKSEL#1909
Application: https://goo.gl/forms/dw9piptyMvOdnfhz2
Hey there. I'm an officer in <Reformed> and we're looking to add competent RDPS to our roster, for prog and future raids.

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8 - 11 EST. We are currently 10/11m. Hit me up on bnet if you want to talk, or check out our wowprogress page.

Gonzo#1399
Hi! I am Laatu from Hypnotic here on Turalyon. I am the Gm and raid lead for the guild! We are recruiting atm for Antorus reclears & for BFA. Looking to keep building our team better and better each tier/expac.

< Hypnotic > US Turalyon #1 6hr/week guild in the US
Alliance | Progression 11/11M US 144
2 nights/week | 6 Hours | Wed/Thu 8-11pm EST

Guild Website: hypnoticguild.com/
Discord | RCLoot Council

LF MDPS:
Anything but Feral
LF RDPS:
Anything but Warlock

If your class is not listed. Please still apply! We are always looking for talented and experienced raiders!

How to Apply to Hypnotic

Please visit our guild website listed below to fill out an application.
http://www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment
Any questions please add my btag below
More info:

Guild Master | Raid lead: Laatu#1956
Officers: Niadoria & Truthwatcher

Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760688159#1
Hi Lucassi,

<Dark Skies> is 11/11 Mythic, raid times 9:30 PM to 1 AM, Tues/Wed/Thurs, Pacific Time.

With roots stretching back to Wrath of the Lich King, Dark Skies is a late-night guild that started as a refuge for older players with young children. That's why we raid later, after the kids are in bed.

We're very focused on community and having a harmonious team where everyone gets along, while still pulling the numbers we need to progress in Mythic raiding. The guild is run in an open, non-hierarchical, consensus basis.

We'd love to add a skilled Hunter to the team if this interests you, we currently only have 1 Hunter. If you want to learn more, check out our most recent main thread, here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760936982

Or contact us on bnet:
Tewa#1373
Drattz#1954
NSalling#1212
My discord: Tewa#3476

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I'll go through your checklist real quick, too:
I'm looking for a Mythic guild that's 10/11 / 11/11 - check
My goal in looking for a guild is to find a stable environment for the remainder of Legion, moving into BFA and beyond. - check, the only break we've had in raiding since Wrath was when we took 2 weeks off while moving servers during Throne of Thunder
What am I looking for: An ACTIVE DPS spot - I'm OK w/ being benched if the fight necessitates it / i screw up over and over. I'm NOT OK w/ constantly night after night holding the bench down though. - we make decisions on a team basis; people who want to raid get to raid, there's usually somebody who doesn't need the kill and is willing to sit
Heyyyy Lucassi,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal'Ganis would be!

I have an IMMEDIATE opening for ranged DPS.

<Enigma> is currently 10/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com

Outside of raid we offer the following:
- Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
- Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- M+ Key sales
- We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
- TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Want to join? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
Hunter spot available on mythic argus progression.

Dominion

10/11M Antorus

We're an established mythic progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We're not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you're looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
Ranged DPS and exceptional applicants.

Preferred Classes:
All range DPS

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we're recruiting raiders, not just their class!

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
dominionstormrage.shivtr
Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798 Selneia (Violative#1812), Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie
<nVus> is a mythic progression raiding guild on Mal'ganis(CST). We are a competitive horde guild on our server and raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm – 11:00pm CST. We are currently 11/11M and looking foward to finishing the rest of the X-pac and building for BFA.

We're always open to recruiting exceptional players, but specifically we are currently recruiting the following classes:
• Mage
• Boomkin
• Shadow Priest
• Hunter
• Lock

If you like what you see below and are super awesome, feel free to apply to our website, http://nvusguild.com/, or add me to real id hype#1252 or savvy#1335 and let us know you’re looking to apply. You can also whisper myself, Migunits, Instinctx, or anyone else you see online in the guild on Mal'ganis and ask for someone who can help you. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

About <nVus>:

The majority of our base were among the top ranking and performing members of our former 20 man guild. We believed that starting our own guild, comprised of the best players we raided with would yield more success and a more fun environment. Most of us have been raiding together for years and we rely and trust on each other to perform without someone holding their hand.

In <nVus> we emphasize quality over quantity and expect our raiding core to show a high degree of respect, motivation, and dedication to our progression as a guild.

What We Require:
• You must have excellent raid awareness. We do not accept people who tunnel, whether they be tanks, dps or healers. We are far more likely to accept someone with below average dps or heals, than we are someone with below average raid awareness.
• You must have a superior understanding of your class, including all specs. We don't expect to have to ask our raiders, "Why aren't you using <Spell X> or popping <Y> on cooldown?"
• You must be active enough to keep up with the raid in terms of artifact knowledge and power. We don't require our raiders to run mass amount of mythic+, but we do hold everyone to a standard that you should be playing enough to keep up.
• You must be able to stand on your own. No one is here to hold your hand. We expect our raiders not only to understand all mechanics of any given encounter, but be able to contribute to strategy when the time comes. If you feel awkward about being critiqued in front of others when you make mistakes, this probably isn't the guild for you.
• You must be a team player and have respect for others. We have no patience for people who don't think their !@#$ stinks or troll other raiders about their performance during raid. Raiding requires everyone to work together as a cohesive unit. We look for people who will do whatever it takes for the guild to succeed as a collective group and that includes keeping a level head and treating others with respect.
• You must be vocal. Nothing is worse than someone who won’t speak up during an encounter. Communication is key for progression.
• You must be awesome(j/k). In the end we're all here to have a great time raiding, progressing, etc and we want everyone to feel respected, welcome and needed while maintaining a high degree of focus and dedication to the minimal raid schedule we have. <nVus> is a great place to call home and we strive to make sure all our raiders share that sentiment.

Loot:
As with any progression guild, purples are a byproduct of progression, not the other way around. If you are accepted as a trial you still have access to loot just like everyone else and will be awarded gear accordingly. We use loot council but ultimately distribution of gear is unimportant so long as it serves the raid well. Remember that loot drops do not belong to the player, they belong to the guild and their sole purpose is to enhance our performance and competitive stance.