Tichondrius - Nepenthe

Guild Recruitment
Nepenthe is a new guild that has started on the realm Tichondrius. We are currently looking for anyone wanting to do Normal and Heroic raiding both in this expansion and into BFA. If you are a returning player, Fresh 110, or looking for a new home this guild may interest you. We have a wide variety of experience of players in our guild and raid team, from brand new to the game too played for many years. We do not yet have our raid times set, but are working on that and i will post it here once we have figured it out. For right now if your looking to join we are willing to try and work around the majority of people's schedules. If you have any questions or need additional info please feel free to post it here or message me in game on this character. I hope to see some of you in our raid team, ty for your time and have a great day.
One of our raid days is set. Saturday from 9pm-12pm est. We are only looking to do heroic progression right now, but if you are in need of normal mode gear we are still willing to help you try and get the pieces you need.
05/01/2018 09:19 AMPosted by Hexapal
Nepenthe is a new guild that has started on the realm Tichondrius. We are currently looking for anyone wanting to do Normal and Heroic raiding both in this expansion and into BFA. If you are a returning player, Fresh 110, or looking for a new home this guild may interest you. We have a wide variety of experience of players in our guild and raid team, from brand new to the game too played for many years. We do not yet have our raid times set, but are working on that and i will post it here once we have figured it out. For right now if your looking to join we are willing to try and work around the majority of people's schedules. If you have any questions or need additional info please feel free to post it here or message me in game on this character. I hope to see some of you in our raid team, ty for your time and have a great day.
i would love to join!