[H] 941 Havoc DH LF AoTC Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi there!

I'm currently seeking a guild that has Heroic Antorus on farm and heroic raiding in the future. I have ZERO interest in mythic raiding. I have 100% interest in M+ content. I have AoTC in all Legion raids except Tomb where I took a break for personal reasons. I would like the guild to have a hardcore mentality during progression but keeps it casual and relaxing. I like to hang out and chat in Discord while doing other activities in the game or maybe even other games.

What I'm looking for:
A well-populated EST or CST server.
A guild that raids 2-3 days a week for 2-3 hours a night that starts around 20:00-21:00 EST.
Normal or PvP doesn't matter seeing as how they won't matter in a few months.
Uses Discord for communication.
Focuses on clearing and farming Heroic raid content.
Runs M+ regularly

What I do NOT want:
Needs to recruit people from Dungeon Finder to fill up raid.
RP server.
Unfriendly people or those not willing to get to know new people.

I am willing to transfer (but not faction change) to a new server but would like to see if things mesh well together first.
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Bump
Hello! Not 100% of your expectations, but we may be a decent fit for you, since you're looking more towards a tight-knit community that actually socializes.

Krypted Gaming is a friendly gaming community of long-time gaming pals looking to fill out our newly formed WoW branch for pre-expansion and Battle for Azeroth. Our primary goal is to raid twice a week before the expansion drops, that we can catch up on missed content and make sure everybody meshes well with our structure.

We're on darkspear, alliance side. We're primarily looking for returning or new players that can boost up to 110 and shake off the rust in Nighthold, ToS, and Antorus. We're looking for friendly people with a chill attitude, definitely no nerd raging.

https://kryptedgaming.com/

TLDR:
Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST
Looking for: Returning & New Raiders
Friend guild made up from a gaming community primarily from EVE Online, coming to WoW to start raiding.

Hit me up on battlenet, Porowns#1472.
Check us out hubris of malorne 1/11 mythic 11/11 heroic raid times are 730-1030 pst tue and wed. Add me on btag ash#1597. I hope to hear from you.
Bump. Still looking for a guild that fits what I'm looking for.
<Human Resources - Bleeding Hollow> A guild full of mythic raiders from expansions past is forming for BFA. A majority of our raiders have cleared heroic, and we are looking to formulate a team. Raid times are Tues/Sun 8:30-11:00 EST. We are looking for DPS primarily, but will take any spec under consideration.

We are raiders who have, "been around the block." We want to get mythic rolling, and we are looking for dps! We know how taxing Mythic Progression can be, but we want to keep it a fun and relaxed environment.

The guild is active in weekly +15 keys, normal Antorus runs, pvp, and we do not mind helping you get rolling! Also, a large amount of us play games outside of WoW, and we would love to play them with you!

Happy Hunting ^.^

Shoot me a PM - Gingeryeezus#1391 or Iamjustdoug#1928
TL;DR:
Server: Zul'jin(EST, PvE, high horde population).
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused.
Guild Progress: 11/11H
Raid Mentality: Semi-Hardcore
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST.
Recruitment Needs: DPS + 1 Healer
Discord: Rex#4531
BTag: NoHero#1606

Guild post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761958068?page=1
Decimus, I sent you a Bnet request.
Shoot me an add, would love to add you to the core team. My battlenet is foGO#1395
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856