Returning HPally LF Mythic progression guild

Guild Recruitment
SARGERAS ONLY SARGERAS ONLY SARGERAS ONLY SARGERAS ONLY
I've been playing legion on and off since launch and would like to not only find a guild to try and push cutting edge before BFA, but to also find a home in general. I raided mythic all throughout WoD with a single guild. Near the end of WoD the guild split up due to members having personal obligations IRL. When legion launched I played on and off and had a rough time finding a guild that really fit my needs in terms of social aspects and that caused me to play even less.
In conclusion, I'm looking for a guild that has started mythic progression (regardless of how far in) and has a very strong social community. The social part is extremely important so if your guild doesn't fit the bill in terms of extreme guild community don't bother contacting me because the chances of me staying are basically nonexistent.
Currently my ilvl is 940 and I do have 75 traits, so I'm not too far behind.

TLDR; I have extensive mythic experience in WoD and some in legion but my gear is pretty behind right now. LF a guild in mythic and with an extremely solid guild community.

If you're interested in trialing me or simply to ask more questions you can add my btag Fork#12338
SARGERAS ONLY SARGERAS ONLY SARGERAS ONLY SARGERAS ONLY
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 6/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420, Sasha#12635 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.