958 Holy Priest - LF Guild for M+

Guild Recruitment
Hi,

I'm looking for a pretty laid-back guild interested in keystones. I'm open to raiding for both this content and preparing for BFA.

Ultimately, I'm just looking for a place to have fun while we wait for the expansion.

Contact me at detwarren#2489
Hello All!

I come here to inform those interested of a newly formed guild, and would like to thank you for taking the time to read this and hope you’ll find a new home among us. We sit on the threshold of a new expansion with so much yet to do in Legion. It's our goal that we may come together to achieve what we can in this current content as well as all future content brought before us.

Who we are

We’re a guild on Argent Dawn-The Scryers. As of now the members and leaders of the guild are all over the age of 20. We have work and families as most of you reading this do and understand that those things come first. We wanted to come together not only play this game we love so much, but to help each other improve no matter what content we do.

What we want

What we want is people to be able to accomplish what they want to. If people are looking to raid, we want to have an environment to support that. If people want to pvp, we hope to have regular pvp nights and get better at stopping the horde together. If people want to see what the game has to offer or to hunt for achievements; we hope to do that as well. We want to do all of this by improving ourselves individually and as a whole.

In addition to improving, we want people to be able to have a good time. This isn't a place you can expect to see constant political intrigue or clique mentalities. This is the place you can expect to log on to and be greeted by others who are either relaxing, having a good time doing quests, getting a laugh at the current battleground they're in, or working diligently to get those professions done or ilvl up.

This is the environment we want though we can't exactly promise it'll be completely family friendly. We will promise it won't be like walking into a frat party at 1am or like having to participate in the movie Mean Girls.

How we work

So all of this may seem like a bit much for the size of the guild we are right now. We want to have a structure in place from the start though so that even though every place may not have a thing, every thing will have a place.

Lost Syndicate works off of an open council system. At all times there will be one guild leader (labeled Elder) and an even number of officers (labeled council). The different responsibilities of running the guild are delegated between the officers (such as setting up raid/pvp teams, recruiting, managing the bank, etc). The guild leader will be assisting the officers in all of these tasks as well.

Anytime a major decision involving the guild has to be made, the guild leader and the officers will meet on discord in public to discuss them. These council meetings will be announced openly so anyone wishing to attend or put forth their opinion can. As these discussions may affect everyone in the guild, you should be able to share your ideas and opinions. This is also why I feel comfortable putting this information in this post. You are thinking of joining a guild, you should know how it's run.

Plans for Raiding

Currently in the process of setting up the first static raid group of the guild. Our plans are to start with normal, as any of the guild raid groups will, and progress through that content until the group has the gear and skill to go into heroic. We want to start forming groups for when BFA raids comes out. With statics preformed for people now, we’ll have already learned how each person plays and how to work well together. A well practiced raid group going into a raid for the first time will almost always perform better than one that is newly formed.

For the first raid static, the raiding mentality we're looking for is akin to the mentality many had back in burning crusade and wrath. We're not looking for people to make this a second job. We are however looking for people to put in effort to make sure they are prepared and on time when we raid as well as be willing to improve in areas they find they struggle with and the raid group and guild as as whole will be there to help every step of the way.

We see signing up for a static as a sort of signing of a social contract. You’re telling 9 other people you’re going to set aside the time each week to play this game together. Life is busy and things happen, but everyone should do what they can to make it.

What we expect

-people not to be masters of their class, spec, or the activity that they’re doing.
-people to be willing to learn
-our members to be civil toward one another.
-people to not be subject to a million frat boy jokes (memes however are welcome within reason)
-everyone to have fun!

Thank you!

Really, if you’re still reading at this point, thank you for taking time to read through this. If you’re interested in joining, you can add me on Bnet using the tag MagicPants#113255. See you on the battlefield for the Battle of Azeroth!
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hi Delan, I would love to tell you a little about our guild. I am the GM of <Flashpoint> on Eredar it is a casual/social raiding guild. We strive to create a fun, relaxed and drama free environment for all levels of players.

Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun raiding. We raid for three core nights a week; Tuesday, Wednesday and Monday. Tuesday and Wednesdays raids are 7:45pm till 10:00pm Central and Mondays raid is 7:45pm till 11:00 Central. With Mythic Plus, and fun raids in between.

Progression:
10/11 H Antorus, the Burning Throne

We do use Discord voice chat, and rely on it for many things.

Required Add-Ons:
Current Boss Mod

Expectations of All Members:
• Must be a team player.
• Fun with a sense of humor
• Respectful of others.
• Helpful

As a guild we provide Feasts and Flasks during raid and enchants and gems outside of raids along with repairs.

Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns
Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784
Discord – Sinafay#3443

Ishu: Btag – Tezin#1689
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Sorry, should have specified. Looking for a guild on Hyjal.

Thanks for all the posts so far!