Two Players, 975 Bear and 972 Feral/Resto LFG

Guild Recruitment
Two friends here who are looking for a new guild to finish out the tier with as our current one is disbanding in a flurry of officer drama. We are seeking a guild that is either 11/11M or 10/11M with decent progress on Argus already, we are both 300 pulls into the fight with several sub 20% pulls before the nerf.

Raid Times: Any nights after 9PM EST (Can possibly go earlier as well)
Transfers: We are both willing and able to server and/or faction transfer as needed.

Our most recent guild private logs, though we have older logs available as well.

Contact us on bnet at Taerok#1579 or Daggy#1643 or on discord Tae#7759
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
05/03/2018 09:58 AMPosted by Taerawr
Two friends here who are looking for a new guild to finish out the tier with as our current one is disbanding in a flurry of officer drama. We are seeking a guild that is either 11/11M or 10/11M with decent progress on Argus already, we are both 300 pulls into the fight with several sub 20% pulls before the nerf.

Transfers: We are both willing and able to server and/or faction transfer as needed.

Our most recent guild private logs, though we have older logs available as well.

I can play Boomkin as well. It is the furthest from ideal because I do not like the spec but willing to learn it even better just to kill this boss. We've put in the time and know the fight pretty well. I've seen Argus from a dps and a healer perspective.
05/03/2018 10:34 AMPosted by Daggy
05/03/2018 09:58 AMPosted by Taerawr

I can play Boomkin as well. It is the furthest from ideal because I do not like the spec but willing to learn it even better just to kill this boss. We've put in the time and know the fight pretty well. I've seen Argus from a dps and a healer perspective.

Forgot I can also learn Bear easily as well. I am extremely flexible in my capabilities and just want to kill bosses whatever way I can.
Around for most of the day today.
05/03/2018 12:50 PMPosted by Taerawr
Around for most of the day today.
Evenin
<AfterLife> Horde side on Blackrock. 11/11M killed pre-nerf. We are looking for a bear tank and ideally ranged dps, but we can make feral work depending on logs.

We raid 4 days a week (Mon-Thurs) for 2 hours a day (7pm-9pm pst / 10pm-12am est) totaling 8 hours a week. We also hold alt heroic runs on Sunday (same time) if you guys are interested in that.

Our loot system is loot council.

If interested please contact me through bnet: Minatojinn#1159
05/03/2018 04:24 PMPosted by Taerawr
Evenin

Still working through adding and talking with people!