Tank Looking for Team

Guild Recruitment
Hello world "of Warcraft" my name is Xcor but just call me X :).I am a tank with 2/11m on my Dk and a 950 bear with 11/11H ( wanting to main druid/warrior for BFA) I and willing to Xfer for the right team I can raid anydays @ 7Pm(est) - 11:30pm est plz leave a "Short" post here and add me @Xlor#11272.
Looking for semi hardcore raid leading style. 3 nights would be great! Hope to hear from you soon.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/xcor

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/xlor

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/xcor
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
If ally I would play Druid or pally
if Horde I would play Druid or Warrior

for BFA
Still looking
Hi

I noticed you are looking for a new home and I believe I have just the place for you. My guild is looking for people just like you, and if you are interested in learning more, please feel free to read the link below.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762256620

If you don't mind switching servers, we are the home you are looking for.

I look forward to hearing from you, you can reach me via my battle tag kizi#1102

Happy Adventures
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-Looking for knowledgeable/skilled players
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs, helping lower ilvl/skilled players, and poking fun at one another.

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+
**Currently run alts and new players through Regular Antorus for fun!

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Core Raider .. Ashley1640#1792
Sargeras [A] Meh 9/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps/healers are in high demand (Mage/Boomkin/Mistweaver), All good players are considered. Searching for 1 Off tank as well.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Still looking I'm a tank
Hey Xcor,

I'm from the guild Fair Enough - we just transferred to the server Area 52. We're a former US150 guild (Nighthold) with a fairly extensive history spanning back to mid-MoP and we're just now reforming after about a year and a half hiatus. Our roster new is coming along nicely, but we're still in need of one tank and I'd love to speak with you to see if you're interested. I just added yours, but in case you missed me, my Btag is Baalrogg#1987. Hope to talk to you soon!

Edit: I just realized you've already spoken to my GM, Kammi. Not sure if you guys talked extensively or not, but I'd still like to talk if it interests you.
Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are 2/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for

960+ DPS with healing offspec, DPS with Tank offspec for Core Mythic spots.The raid times start at 7pm server time and go until 10pm server time.
Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn
Players with good attitudes, ideally with at least AOTC and/or Mythic Antorus experience. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Warlock
Boomkin
Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Deathknight

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
Trash is a guild of Mythic raiders in a rebuild. We are looking to rebuild and be back into mythic. We provide flasks and feasts. New to mythic and raiders looking to close out strong, both will feel right at home.

Guild: Trash
Server: Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Realm: PVE
Progression: 11/11H 6/11M

Mythic days and times: Tuesday and Thursday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Anyone interested in joining Trash can contact me at StormTroopin#11818 or Ahhzombie#1625 or Apoptøsis#1118
Still taking names will make final decision on 5/11/18
still looking
Still looking
Still here looking
Hello All!

We sit on the threshold of a new expansion with so much yet to do in Legion. It's our goal that we may come together to finish legion strong with clearing heroic Antourus before next xpac and clearing heroic content each tier in BFA
Who we are
We’re a guild on Argent Dawn-The Scryers. As of now the members and leaders of the guild are all over the age of 20. We have work and families as most of you reading this do and understand that those things come first. We wanted to come together not only play this game we love so much, but to help each other improve no matter what content we do.

What we want
What we want is people to be able to accomplish what they want to. We do all areas of content:
o Mythic keystones
o raids
o legacy achieve runs
o pvp nights
o and many more!

In addition to improving, we want people to be able to have a good time. This isn't a place you can expect to see constant political intrigue or clique mentalities. This is the place you can expect to log on to and be greeted by others who are either relaxing, having a good time doing quests, getting a laugh at the current battleground they're in, or working diligently to get those professions done or ilvl up.

This is the environment we want though we can't exactly promise it'll be completely family friendly. We will promise it won't be like walking into a frat party at 1am or like having to participate in the movie Mean Girls.

How we work

Lost Syndicate works off of an open council system. At all times there will be one guild leader (labeled Elder) and an even number of officers (labeled council). The different responsibilities of running the guild are delegated between the officers (such as setting up raid/pvp teams, recruiting, managing the bank, etc).

Anytime a major decision involving the guild has to be made, the guild leader and the officers will meet on discord in public to discuss them. These council meetings will be announced openly so anyone wishing to attend or put forth their opinion can. As these discussions may affect everyone in the guild, you should be able to share your ideas and opinions.

Plans for Raiding

Currently in the process of setting up the first static raid group of the guild. Our plans are to start with normal, as any of the guild raid groups will, and progress through that content until the group has the gear and skill to go into heroic. We want to start forming groups for when BFA raids comes out. With statics preformed for people now, we’ll have already learned how each person plays and how to work well together. A well practiced raid group going into a raid for the first time will almost always perform better than one that is newly formed.

For the first raid static, the raiding mentality we're looking for is akin to the mentality many had back in burning crusade and wrath. We are a casual-progression guild. We understand IRL>WoW. We raid Wednesday/ Thursday 8-11 EST. With a second weekend group on its way.

Recruiting Needs
Dps
o Lock(any spec)
o Shammy
o Druid
o Warrior
o Rouge
o DeathKnight
Healers
o Priest
o Shammy
o Monk
o Druid
Tanks
o Demon Hunter
o Death Knight
What we expect

-people not to be masters of their class, spec, or the activity that they’re doing.
-people to be willing to learn
-our members to be civil toward one another.
-people to not be subject to a million frat boy jokes (memes however are welcome within reason)
-everyone to have fun!

Thank you!

Contact info:
MagicPants#113255 -recruiting officer
AdventW0lf#1158 – Guild Master
just so you realize why i liked ALL of your things. This post is dated 5 days ago. you were removed 1 day ago. hence why we decided to remove you. that is all.
I want everyone here to know I highly recommend NOT recruiting Xsoul or any of his toons. Not reliable to show up for raids, highly immature and not trustworthy. Take it from someone who was in a guild with him and had to remove him for those reasons.
Lol didn't show up to 1 raid was officer of ur guild in 2 weeks and raider and I get kicked for missing a normal run ya'll are sad. But thank for for the bump. Also alrdy in mythic guild but thank you for ur time.