Two veteran players lf raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello! So I've taken a break from raiding for the end of Legion as I've finished my progression goals. I know it's late in the expac but my friend who did not play during Legion is wanting to experience the raid(s). So I've decided that since I wanna play with him that I would help find us a guild to just hang out in for the rest of Legion. We ARE NOT looking for a mythic guild, I've done my mythic prog for the expac and he is no where near mythic ready since he's taken 2 years off.

So about us. I main a 960 warlock and am 3/11m. He plays a hunter. I am also willing to fill any role in a guild, I have a char of every class 110 except for monk (some way undergeared though). If there's a class you need just ask, except for my friend he's a hunter.

We're looking for any active raiding guild to raid heroic to hang out and get gear with until the end of Legion. We're both laid back and super social guys and we'll fit in just right in about any group.

I know it's so late in the expac but if you have any interest in adding two good players to your roster please let me know.

Btag: Slimjim2417 #1979
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hello you two!

I saw your post and figured I would drop off some information about our community, <Astalder>, to see if you meet our requirements and we meet yours! :)

We are a devoted group of friends from all over North America who have played WoW and various video games for over a decade. We are made up of ex-hardcore raiders and adults with families, jobs and other responsibilities, though we are gamers at heart and enjoy challenging content together. *Does contain adult humor and language *
Quick facts:
✥ Ages 21+ only, most of us are in our 30's+.
✥ Established in 2008, still have the same leadership.
✥ BFA Raiding: Tues/Thurs, 830pm-11:30pm, EST
✥ Super active on Discord chat: We are a social bunch, so we hope you are too.
✥ Off nights: Mythic+, old raid achievements, and some Overwatch/HotS/stuff thrown in.

We used to be a "Go, go, go!!" type of guild with gaming, raiding anywhere from 3-5 nights a week. Though most of our lives have changed. We finished college, started families and have other priorities in life, but raiding well and enjoying time together is still very important to us.

We took a break in Legion and came back a few months ago to raid just one night a week for fun (Sat nights, going to Tues/Thurs at the end of May) and we're currently 9/11H progression wise. Our raid team is pretty much put together, but we are always open to finding other adults who want to find a long term home with other active and interesting guild mates.

Some of our members are real life friends and family, with others knowing each other online for 5+ years. We are made up of professionals, IT junkies, graduate students, parents, long time and newbie gamers, coders, family types, bachelor types, military vets, Star Wars vs Star Trek nerds and comic book aficionados.

If this seems of interest to you, visit our website at www.Astalder.net, fill out an application and we will be in touch!
We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H.

Ideal ilvl for trials is listed below. We require that potential trials provide us with logs:
Mythics is at 960
Heroics ideally 930 but exceptions can be made.

Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H & 1/11 M

We will be beginning Mythics soon. As such we are looking for versatile players:
Shadow Priest + Heal OS
DPS Druid + Heal/Tank OS
Hunter
Warrior
Ret + Holy/Prot OS
DK + Blood OS

Those listed are our most pertinent needs. However if you can back with logs that youre an exceptional player we will gladly accept you

We raid Fri & Sat 10pm-1:30am EST.
Fri Heroic Clear. Sat Mythic Progression.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
Hello! <Pack Mentality> (H-Dalaran) might be a good fit for you. We're a small guild still progressing through heroic (8/11H atm), looking for more to fill our core. We plan on keeping raiding up to BFA, and going for mythic raiding next expac.

We just faction changed to Horde this week, so we lost a few people, but the majority of our active core moved with us. We're very friendly and like to chat on Discord a lot, as well as run things together and do achievements throughout the week. We take raiding seriously, but like to have fun in the process.

We raid Saturdays at 10 and Sundays at 8 EST. Generally we are more active on weekends.

If you would like to know more (or want to try us out this weekend), you can add me on bnet at Catorii#11907. :)
Not sure if either of you would be interested in Alliance, but my guild <Comfort Eagle> is looking for people to raid with us on Tues/Thurs from 8PM-11PM EST. We're currently 3/11M and looking to push, however we want raiding to be fun and believe it should be time spent with friends instead of random strangers. We've built a family through this mindset and managed to make progression an enjoyable experience rather than a negative one. If this sounds at all interesting to you, please feel free to reach out! :)

Contacts: ollamh#11246 & DiddlesdaFox#1548

WarcraftLogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/332857

WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/staghelm/Comfort+Eagle
<Wicked Intent> is a new guild on Hyjal recruiting raiders who want Heroic progression on a casual schedule. We are currently looking to fill our ranks for Antorus and onwards into Battle for Azeroth. If you’re looking for a fun but progression focused guild without having to devote 10+ hours a week working for it, this is the guild for that.
Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays: 9pm - 11pm PST
  • Thursdays: 9pm - 11pm PST

• Environment:
  • We are building a fun and friendly but also focused group. We know when to joke around and when to get things done.

• Loot:
  • With the changes to loot coming in BfA, we are just using personal loot.

• Voice:
  • Discord

• If interested, add me and we can chat more:
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • TL;DR:
    Server: Zul'jin(EST, PvE, high horde population).
    Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused.
    Guild Progress: 11/11H
    Raid Mentality: Semi-Hardcore
    Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST.
    Recruitment Needs: DPS + 1 Healer
    Discord: Rex#4531
    BTag: NoHero#1606

Guild post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761958068?page=1
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 6/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
    SoO : 14/14M
    HFC : 13/13M
    EN : 7/7M
    ToV : 2/3M
    NH : 9/10M

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420, Sasha#12635 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
    Hello All!

I come here to inform those interested of a newly formed guild, and would like to thank you for taking the time to read this and hope you’ll find a new home among us. We sit on the threshold of a new expansion with so much yet to do in Legion. It's our goal that we may come together to achieve what we can in this current content as well as all future content brought before us.

Who we are

We’re a guild on Argent Dawn-The Scryers. As of now the members and leaders of the guild are all over the age of 20. We have work and families as most of you reading this do and understand that those things come first. We wanted to come together not only play this game we love so much, but to help each other improve no matter what content we do.

What we want

What we want is people to be able to accomplish what they want to. If people are looking to raid, we want to have an environment to support that. If people want to pvp, we hope to have regular pvp nights and get better at stopping the horde together. If people want to see what the game has to offer or to hunt for achievements; we hope to do that as well. We want to do all of this by improving ourselves individually and as a whole.

In addition to improving, we want people to be able to have a good time. This isn't a place you can expect to see constant political intrigue or clique mentalities. This is the place you can expect to log on to and be greeted by others who are either relaxing, having a good time doing quests, getting a laugh at the current battleground they're in, or working diligently to get those professions done or ilvl up.

This is the environment we want though we can't exactly promise it'll be completely family friendly. We will promise it won't be like walking into a frat party at 1am or like having to participate in the movie Mean Girls.

How we work

So all of this may seem like a bit much for the size of the guild we are right now. We want to have a structure in place from the start though so that even though every place may not have a thing, every thing will have a place.

Lost Syndicate works off of an open council system. At all times there will be one guild leader (labeled Elder) and an even number of officers (labeled council). The different responsibilities of running the guild are delegated between the officers (such as setting up raid/pvp teams, recruiting, managing the bank, etc). The guild leader will be assisting the officers in all of these tasks as well.

Anytime a major decision involving the guild has to be made, the guild leader and the officers will meet on discord in public to discuss them. These council meetings will be announced openly so anyone wishing to attend or put forth their opinion can. As these discussions may affect everyone in the guild, you should be able to share your ideas and opinions. This is also why I feel comfortable putting this information in this post. You are thinking of joining a guild, you should know how it's run.

Plans for Raiding

Currently in the process of setting up the first static raid group of the guild. Our plans are to start with normal, as any of the guild raid groups will, and progress through that content until the group has the gear and skill to go into heroic. We want to start forming groups for when BFA raids comes out. With statics preformed for people now, we’ll have already learned how each person plays and how to work well together. A well practiced raid group going into a raid for the first time will almost always perform better than one that is newly formed.

For the first raid static, the raiding mentality we're looking for is akin to the mentality many had back in burning crusade and wrath. We're not looking for people to make this a second job. We are however looking for people to put in effort to make sure they are prepared and on time when we raid as well as be willing to improve in areas they find they struggle with and the raid group and guild as as whole will be there to help every step of the way.

We see signing up for a static as a sort of signing of a social contract. You’re telling 9 other people you’re going to set aside the time each week to play this game together. Life is busy and things happen, but everyone should do what they can to make it.

What we expect

-people not to be masters of their class, spec, or the activity that they’re doing.
    -people to be willing to learn
    -our members to be civil toward one another.
    -people to not be subject to a million frat boy jokes (memes however are welcome within reason)
    -everyone to have fun!

Thank you!

Really, if you’re still reading at this point, thank you for taking time to read through this. If you’re interested in joining, you can add me on Bnet using the tag MagicPants#113255. See you on the battlefield for the Battle of Azeroth!
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763596232

Check us out and lmk if you have any questions! I'll add your btag!:)
    <Did It For Whitney> Is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Illidan. Formed in 2008 originally on Malfurion.

We are currently in the process of rebuilding our raiding roster and would like to begin raiding Mythic Antorus ASAP.

Current Progression.
    11/11H
    4/11M

Previous accomplishments in past and present expansions.
    WOTLK- U.S 97 0 Light yogg. (Realm first)
    U.S 92 Heroic Lich King. (Realm first)
    Cataclysm-
    U.S 35 Heroic Nefarian (Realm First)
    U.S 27 Heroic Al'akir (Realm First)
    U.S 34 Heroic Sinestra (Realm First)
    U.S 27 World 98 Heroic Rag. (Realm first)
    US 45 Heroic Madness.
    Mists of Pandaria-
    U.S 86 Grand Empress Shek'zeer Heroic.
    U.S 73 Lei shen 25 heroic.
    U.S 68 Ra-den 25 man.

Recruitment is currently open for Mythic raiding and 25 man raiding for the remainder of Legion into BFA/Classic

Potential applicants should be at least a minimum of 930 ilvl and have at least 11/11 Heroic experience.
    (Exceptions can and will be made for exceptional players)
    The founders of the guild have cleared multiple heroic bosses including a U.S first 10 man Garrosh and top 100 world Ragnaros heroic.
    Recruitment is open for the following..

Druid- Balance (HIGH) Feral dps (MEDIUM) Feral tank (CLOSED) Resto (HIGH)
    Warrior- Prot (CLOSED) Fury/arms (HIGH)
    Priest- Shadow (HIGH) Disc/holy (HIGH)
    Shaman- Ele (HIGH) Resto (HIGH) Enhance (MEDIUM)
    Monk- Windwalker (MEDIUM) Mistweaver (HIGH) Brewmaster (LOW)
    Rogue- Multi spec (HIGH)
    Death Knight- Multi spec dps (HIGH) Blood (LOW)
    Mage- Multi spec (HIGH)
    Warlock- Multi spec (HIGH)
    Hunter- Multi spec (MEDIUM)
    Paladin- Holy (HIGH) Ret (HIGH)

Raid times will be Tues-Thurs 10-1am EST
    Alternate raids will be ran on the weekends and other offnights.

Loot will be distributed via loot council based on performance/attendance/last loot received/biggest upgrade via RClootcouncil.

If you have any other questions about the guild or if you are interested in joining us please contact one of the officers below.

Officer contact info.
    Jdapizzaman- jaythekilla#1129
    Trudyn#1665 also homies
    Kojie- Kojie#1431