Looking for a casual/social guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi all, Im on wyrmrest and am at ilvl 931. I would like to find a guild that does some questing together as well as dungeons/raids. I was playing with my husband but real life has taken him over right now. Im not super hard core into getting lots of achievements, I just play to have fun.
Although I do really want that Violet spellwing...

Thanks for any ideas anyone might have!
Hello! We might be a good fit, since we're tight-knit and social. You can do some raiding on the side as a flex raider.

Krypted Gaming is a friendly gaming community of long-time gaming pals looking to fill out our newly formed WoW branch for pre-expansion and Battle for Azeroth. Our primary goal is to raid twice a week before the expansion drops, that we can catch up on missed content and make sure everybody meshes well with our structure.

We're on darkspear, alliance side. We're primarily looking for returning or new players that can boost up to 110 and shake off the rust in Nighthold, ToS, and Antorus. We're looking for friendly people with a chill attitude, definitely no nerd raging.

https://kryptedgaming.com/

TLDR:
Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST
Looking for: Returning & New Raiders
Friend guild made up from a gaming community primarily from EVE Online, coming to WoW to start raiding.

Hit me up on battlenet, Porowns#1472.
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Check us out hubris of malorne 1/11 mythic 11/11 heroic raid times are 730-1030 pst tue and wed. Add me on btag ash#1597. I hope to hear from you.
Hi

I noticed you are looking for a new home and I believe I have just the place for you. My guild is looking for people just like you, and if you are interested in learning more, please feel free to read the link below.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762256620

If you don't mind switching servers, we are the home you are looking for.

I look forward to hearing from you, you can reach me via my battle tag kizi#1102

Happy Adventures
<Wicked Intent> is a new guild on Hyjal recruiting raiders who want Heroic progression on a casual schedule. We are currently looking to fill our ranks for Antorus and onwards into Battle for Azeroth. If you’re looking for a fun but progression focused guild without having to devote 10+ hours a week working for it, this is the guild for that.
Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays: 9pm - 11pm PST
  • Thursdays: 9pm - 11pm PST

• Environment:
  • We are building a fun and friendly but also focused group. We know when to joke around and when to get things done.

• Loot:
  • With the changes to loot coming in BfA, we are just using personal loot.

• Voice:
  • Discord

• If interested, add me and we can chat more:
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856