955 Mage LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi! I have tried the forums before but thought I'd give it one more shot in trying to find a good home. So here goes, please take time to read and if I seem like a good fit feel free to leave a message on this forum and if you're guild looks like a good fit I will send you a Btag invite.

About me:

I've been playing since the week prior to the BC launch. I have typically always healed, so DPS is a new thing for me. I do okay, however I'm sure I could use some polishing when it comes to rotation etc. I am always open to help or friendly, constructive criticism that will help me to become a better player.

What I am looking for:

I would love to stay Horde and be on an east coast realm or at least raid via east coast times. I am however, open to a faction change if I feel strongly enough about the guild fit. I am looking for a solid guild that is active, close-knit and likes to raid normal/heroic. As far as raid environment, I would love to find a relaxed casual atmosphere, while getting the job done.

Raid Times:

I am available most days after 8pm and would be okay going until about 11pm. Ideally, 1-2 days a week would be good for me.

Misc:

Guild chat client: I prefer Discord
Loot System: Anything but loot council. I think it's important for everyone to get loot fairly and get the guild geared up so we can progress as a team. Loot council is the opposite of team to me. It's a "good buddies" system.

I have done hardcore raiding in the past and now really just looking to enjoy the game and have fun. I would love to stay DPS on my mage as I really have had fun playing the class. Like I said, I have always healed so DPS is new so always willing to listen to a guildie for advice so that I can be a stronger player for the guild.

If any of this sounds good and maybe I am a player that you are looking for, please leave a thread on this post and if it sounds like a good fit I will Btag friend you so we can discuss more. I look forward to hearing from you and as always; Happy Gaming!
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hi there,

After reading what you said, you seem like a really good fit for our mentality! We would love to have you on board, don't worry we don't use LC. A majority of our players are east coast based, Bleeding hollow is an east coast realm, AND you get to stay Horde!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, shoot me a PM, would love to talk to you more! Heres our general recruitment post:

<Human Resources - Bleeding Hollow> A guild full of mythic raiders from expansions past is forming for BFA. A majority of our raiders have cleared heroic, and we are looking to formulate a team. Raid times are Tues/Sun 8:30-11:00 EST. We are looking for DPS primarily, but will take any spec under consideration.

We are raiders who have, "been around the block." We want to get mythic rolling, and we are looking for dps! We know how taxing Mythic Progression can be, but we want to keep it a fun and relaxed environment.

The guild is active in weekly +15 keys, normal Antorus runs, pvp, and we do not mind helping you get rolling! Also, a large amount of us play games outside of WoW, and we would love to play them with you! (PuBG, Overwatch, Hearthstone, and Civ 5)

Happy Hunting ^.^

Shoot me a PM - Gingeryeezus#1391 or Iamjustdoug#1928
Hello!

Krypted Gaming is a friendly gaming community of long-time gaming pals looking to fill out our newly formed WoW branch for pre-expansion and Battle for Azeroth. Our primary goal is to raid twice a week before the expansion drops, that we can catch up on missed content and make sure everybody meshes well with our structure.

We're on darkspear, alliance side. We're primarily looking for returning or new players that can boost up to 110 and shake off the rust in Nighthold, ToS, and Antorus. We're looking for friendly people with a chill attitude, definitely no nerd raging.

https://kryptedgaming.com/

TLDR:
Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST
Looking for: Returning & New Raiders
Friend guild made up from a gaming community primarily from EVE Online, coming to WoW to start raiding.

Hit me up on battlenet, Porowns#1472.
Check us out hubris of malorne 1/11 mythic 11/11 heroic raid times are 730-1030 pst tue and wed. Add me on btag ash#1597. I hope to hear from you.
Hello!

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server.

About Us:
We are a guild of veteran players recruiting to move into mythic content. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding seriously, in mechanics, and attendance. We are currently 11/11H and looking to build a larger team before moving into mythic content. We also do M+ keys whenever anyone needs!

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST // 8pm-11pm CT // 9pm-12am EST

#battlenet // Discord
Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (6/11M)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Heroic (2/11M) AOTC
[H] Organized Crime - Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] FORCE - Monday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (4/11M)
[H] Bad - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (1/11M)
[H] Failed at Hogger - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Trash - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M) * NEW *
[H] Requires Supervision - Monday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Forbidden Legion - Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] Hypnotic - Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Concordant - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:15pm EST Mythic (5/11M)
[H] Occasional Excellence - Tues & Wed 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Vortex - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Chaotic Neutral - Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Massacre - Tuesday-Thursday 8:45pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (5/11M)
[H] Synthesize (Wknd) - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Astral - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Diffusion - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Impetus - Tuesday & Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Synthesize (Wkdy) - Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30-12:30am EST Mythic (6/11M) * NEW *
[H] Synthesis (Wkdy) - Monday-Thursday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Synthesis (Wknd) - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (1/11M) AOTC
[H] Daybreak - Monday-Thursday 12am-2:30am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
I believe that No Good Deed offers man of the qualities you are looking for, especially given our background is very similar in terms of evolution of the content we do. A little bit about us-

One of Bloodscalp's oldest established guilds, No Good Deed is based on stability and respect for its membership. Our philosophy has remained consistent from our founding in Vanilla, maintained because our leadership is still the same as it was back then. We have members who have been with us since that founding, and most of our core has been with us for many years and many expansions. This means we have been thru the highs and the lows of this game. We have gone thru each expansion together, seeing both the excitement of releases and the doldrums of the endings. We've seen 40 man raids turn to 10s and 25s and then into flex. We've been thru loot systems, hardcore raiding and every sort of challenge a guild can face (including losing a healer mid raid with this line: “AFK, wife just went into labor”). Thru it all, we've maintained our community and provided the opportunity for our membership to see the content with people we enjoy playing with.

While we had our run hardcore, 4-5 day a week, realm first raiding, our philosophy has evolved with our membership. Currently, we target Heroic level raiding on a two day a week schedule- Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning at 8:30 Eastern and continuing until around 11. Using this schedule, we have easily achieved AOTC with our core raiders on all tiers and had enough time to carry more casual raiders among us to that title. The atmosphere is relaxed but competent. Strategies are developed by the entire raid team, with no voice going unheard. Drama and loot issues are non-existent.

We are always seeking individuals who are looking to participate in this kind of environment. We are most active in the evenings and weekends on an Eastern Time Zone basis. We are NOT a spam invite guild; the right fit from a personality standpoint is just as important as ability in game. If interested, please contact me NGDMensrea#1491 to discuss it and we will find a time for you to join us in raid or in running some M+.
Hey!

We raid two days a week, Th / M - 8pm -11pm EST. We currently clear heroic on Thursday. The raiders who are interested in achievement runs do them on a Monday. Rest of us hit M+.

We use discord and /roll for loot. There is some priority given to Mains and Main specs over off spec and alts.

We can chat further in game, btag Pocketss#1874. I am usually on after 9pm EST. Look forward to hearing from you.
If you are into raiding or looking for a group to come hang with come check us out on Whisperwind, alliance side.

<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H ABT) LF Range DPS / Heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7-10pm EST / Sun 2-5pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

Weekend Raid Team
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755656542

Weekday Raid Team
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762187695

Guild Website
https://www.errantventure.org

Don't forget to use and post to the Recruitment Discord in addition to these forums https://discord.gg/Q8fDcD5
Thanks so far! I def will be reaching out to a couple of you.

Hope to hear from a few more
Hello! I'd love for you to add my battle tag so I can talk with you one on one to figure out if my guild is a great fit for you! :) Zeeli#11944
Sargeras [A] Meh 9/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps/healers are in high demand (Mage/Boomkin/Mistweaver), All good players are considered. Searching for 1 Off tank as well.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 6/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

**RANGE**
  • Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - Closed
  • Warlock - Low
  • Shadow Priest - Low
  • Hunter - Low
  • Fire Mage - HIGH
  • **MELEE**
  • Ret Pally - Low
  • Frost DK- Closed
  • Havoc DH - HIGH
  • WW Monk - Closed
  • DK - Low
  • Feral - HIGH
  • Rogue - HIGH
  • **HEALS**
  • Resto Shaman - Closed
  • Holy Pally - Closed

• Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    Let's chat furthermore over Battlenet, would like to have you join our core team. Add me, foGO#1395
    Olesia, <Ebon Flow> of Wyrmrest Accord is the guild you're looking for.

We're a newly formed guild with a core of experienced raiders who have been playing, like you, seemingly forever. We're looking for DPS for normal and heroic raiding, and you would be a perfect fit. We are a casual, laid-back group with no pretenses about hardcore raiding. We want to drink beer and kill Heroic bosses.

Our raid times fit you perfectly. We plan on raiding on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8 PM EST to 11 PM EST.

You're going to get spammed here by a lot of mid-range mythic guilds that take themselves way too seriously, that are just looking for a cog in the machine and have no interest in matching your needs or interests. We're looking for people, not raiders. I'd love to talk with you over BNet before you make a decision. Let me sell you on becoming a foundational member of a great group, and on WrA, one of the best server communities in WoW.

Feel free to add me - Luca#1187 (Battle.Net) and Hrolnir#8191 (Discord). If you can't reach me, please add our GM, Exsie, on either platform - JammyJammz#1790 (Battle.net), JammyJammz#8358 (Discord).

I hope to talk to you soon!
    We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H.

Ideal ilvl for trials is listed below. We require that potential trials provide us with logs:
    Mythics is at 960
    Heroics ideally 930 but exceptions can be made.

Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H & 1/11 M

We will be beginning Mythics soon. As such we are looking for versatile players:
    Shadow Priest + Heal OS
    DPS Druid + Heal/Tank OS
    Hunter
    Warrior
    Ret + Holy/Prot OS
    DK + Blood OS

Those listed are our most pertinent needs. However if you can back with logs that youre an exceptional player we will gladly accept you

We raid Fri & Sat 10pm-1:30am EST.
    Fri Heroic Clear. Sat Mythic Progression.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
    TL;DR:
    Server: Zul'jin(EST, PvE, high horde population).
    Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused.
    Guild Progress: 11/11H
    Raid Mentality: Semi-Hardcore
    Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST.
    Recruitment Needs: DPS + 1 Healer
    Discord: Rex#4531
    BTag: NoHero#1606

Guild post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761958068?page=1
    Hi Olesia,

What we are doing going into BfA is to maintain two casual raid teams. One Horde and one Alliance. We will raid 2x a week (Once on each faction).

We are not progression minded, we are happy raiding on Normal Difficulty. No pressure just a bunch of friends having fun together.

Our inspiration: Our Horde Guild <Minstrels of Doom> has been raiding together since Siege of Ogrimmar. We quickly developed strong friendships and genuinely enjoyed playing WoW with one another. Our approach had always been to raid on Normal to get an idea of the fights then switch to Heroic. We found we enjoyed it more when we stopped caring about loot, meters, progression or number of wipes. So at the start of Antorus we decided to stick to normal difficulty and just relax and have fun with friends.
    For the upcoming expansion, we have decided to alter this approach slightly. We also want to do this on an Alliance team as well. Once normal is on farm, most raids can be cleared in one night. Not having to min/max and stress about everything will allow us to also raid a second night on Alliance.
    The Horde Team is on the Nesingwary/Vek'nilash/Nazgrel server group, and the Alliance Guild is on the Thorium Brotherhood/Farstriders/Silver Hand server group.

So we are looking for like minded people to join us. We are small right now with a team of 14 people, but have some players returning soon. We want to get to about 15-20 people. Raid Nights are Mondays and Fridays from 8:30 to 11:30 pm EST.

We are a bit older, avg age likely late 30s. We have married couples, professionals and try to remain drama free.

In keeping with casual mindframe, loot is personal, we love to help each other with crafting and consumables, etc. And off nights we run Mythic + and old raids.

If you are interested contact me at: Tega#1389.

Yours,

Tega
    <Dead Mans Party-Alexstrasza>

About us:

DMP is an 8 year old Horde guild. We currently do heroic but have to pug some people (have gotten to Vari). We want to progress as a full guild group. We are a chill, relaxed, social guild that enjoys hanging out in discord and building relationships. We help gear those in need and prepare for raiding. A sense of humor is a must, we constantly pick on each other. Patience is another must. We are not perfect, and we do not intend to be.

Progress: 2/11H as a GUILD group.

Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:00 pm Central Time.(8:30-11 EST)

Needs:
    High Demand:
    • Lock
    • Priest(DPS)
    • Monk(DPS)
    • DH(DPS)

Moderate Demand:
    • Druid(Feral)
    • Death Knight(DPS)
    • Mage
    • Boomkin
    • Pally(DPS)

Low Demand:
    • Shaman(Heals)
    • Hunters

This being said, we do accept those that are not high or moderate demand.

Contact Info:
    • Btag: Lolipalooza#1139
    • Discord: Superstylez#8948

Thank you for your consideration!